animtools her orientation (1 Viewer)

blackrain

Avid Affiliate
I've come across some screenshots that look like ATV_defaultstd reversed, where the girl is facing left and the guy is facing right. I can't seem to achieve this in animtools. Is this orientation possible? All I can think is that the screenshots I've seen were photoshopped.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I've come across some screenshots that look like ATV_defaultstd reversed, where the girl is facing left and the guy is facing right. I can't seem to achieve this in animtools.
It's a default option which doesn't require Animtools. Options > Mirrored. There are some specialized Animtools parameters which can flip one of the characters while leaving the rest of the scene intact, but they're somewhat temperamental. Mirroring the scene is more straightforward.

bzBnpzm.jpg

blackrain

Avid Affiliate
Cool. I totally overlooked that setting. Thank you!

Any way that setting could be toggled via a dialog trigger? I don't see one in any documentation I have unfortunately.

aztlan

Casual Client
I don't think it can be triggered via dialogue... (Sometimes I save a background flipped 180 degrees to achieve a similar effect...

stuntcock

Content Creator
Any way that setting could be toggled via a dialog trigger? I don't see one in any documentation I have unfortunately.
Not as a vanilla thing. @Pim_gd could conceivably add it to the dialogueActions mod, but I'd consider it a misfeature.

I think that the contents of the "Options" tab should be at the player's discretion, because they persist between gameplay sessions. I would consider it inappropriate for a mod (or a dialogue file) to veto one of the user's decisions. For example: a breathplay scenario won't work properly unless the user has enabled the "Breathing" option. It would be reasonable for a mod to check this setting during initialization, and to warn the user if a prerequisite feature is disabled. To directly toggle the setting without the user's knowledge (or consent) would be somewhat shady.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.