Anime Human Chess - Cassandra & Sophitia vs. Pirotess (1 Viewer)

HurfBlurf

Supporter (Tier 3)
Greetings, everyone.

A quick search on the new combined forums revealed nothing when searching for "Anime Human Chess", which is a series that has some good ryona potential/scenes.
From what I understood, it's a series from a recurring Cosplay convention (Metrocon) with the basic plot of a chess match with cosplayers, who end up fighting when a piece is "taken". I'm not too familiar with the rules and such, but it seems that the defending piece has a chance of winning as well, so it's not regular chess, at least.
The fights are scripted, and the acting could be a bit better in places. However considering that they are (most likely) amateurs, using "live weapons" and don't have any mats to fall onto, it's still rather impressive.

I stumbled upon this vid when preparing for an RP involving Pirotess of Lodoss, and it is rather full of decent Ryona scenes: Girl getting whipped out, lots of girl vs. girl combat, dazes and a knock-out. As well as copious pained screams.

There's a lot more videos with potential in that series. Might be worth checking youtube if your favourite character makes an appearance somewhere. Fair warning: Some of them have lethal endings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.