dgo2man

Writer
Sasha vs Smallz: The Open Challenge Mistake

The camera begins to pan over the room, starting at the edge of the blue mats, capturing every inch of the enticing battleground that awaits. The white walls enclose the space, creating an intimate atmosphere for the impending clash of wills. There are no spectators or audience to witness the raw brutality that is about to unfold, only the camera operator, Knockoutman, as the sole witness to this carnal spectacle.

As the camera sweeps across the room, it stops abruptly, fixating on the figure that emerges from behind the curtain. Sasha, the epitome of sensual allure, steps onto the mats, radiating a magnetic blend of confidence and vulnerability. Her long, flowing blonde hair cascades down her back, framing a face that boasts both innocence and a hint of the sinful desires that lie within. Sasha's body is a work of art, sculpted to perfection. Her sun-kissed skin glistens with a sheen of anticipation, highlighting her toned physique and the gentle curves that invite both admiration and primal lust. The fabric of her bikini clings to her like a second skin, leaving nothing to the imagination. Each inch of her flawless figure is on display, from her ample bosom that rises and falls with every breath, to her toned abdomen and shapely hips that possess a mesmerizing sway. Her thighs, strong and supple, hold the promise of both power and pleasure. Every movement she makes accentuates her femininity, drawing the eye to her luscious features and igniting a fire within those who lay eyes on her.

Knockoutman, the camera operator and commentator, can't contain his excitement as he introduces the captivating Sasha to the viewers. His voice trembles with anticipation and desire, his words dripping with a mix of admiration and lascivious intent. "Hello, everybody! Welcome to Knockoutman's World. Today, prepare yourselves for a spectacle unlike any other. Here, on the blue mats, we have the delectable Sasha, a temptress whose beauty knows no bounds." As he speaks, his voice oozes with anticipation, emphasizing the chaotic nature of the encounter about to unfold.

Sasha, standing confidently in the center of the mat, absorbs the attention bestowed upon her. Her eyes, a deep and alluring shade of blue, hold a spark that hints at the fiery passion that lies within. She locks her gaze with the camera, her seductive smirk a silent invitation to those watching, igniting desires that can't be put into words. Her demeanor exudes a mix of dominance and vulnerability, a captivating contradiction that enthralls all who lay eyes upon her. With each step she takes, her body moves with a grace that bewitches, hips swaying sensually, drawing attention to the hypnotic sway of her curves. Sasha's revealing bikini clings to her every curve, the material seemingly unable to contain her ample assets. Her breasts, full and enticing, strain against the flimsy fabric, threatening to burst free at any moment. The bikini bottom nestles snugly against her womanhood, accentuating her irresistible feminine allure.

As the camera lingers on her, the lens captures the faint outline of her perfectly-formed pussy lips, a tantalizing sight through the thin material. It is a visual feast that leaves viewers longing for more, fueling their darkest desires as they become enraptured in the anticipation of the impending action.

Sasha tosses her luscious blonde locks over her shoulder, a mischievous glint in her eye as she lets out a giggle, her voice dripping with a California valley girl charm. "Oh my gosh, like, hi there! It's your girl Sasha, ready to bring the heat on these mats. I mean, like, seriously, who's ready to take on this fierce, sexy warrior? I challenge anyone out there to step up and see if they can handle all this," she says, playfully motioning to her seductive curves with a flick of her manicured nails.

Knockoutman, unable to resist her charismatic aura, chimes in, goading her on. "Sasha, you're leaving everyone breathless with your confidence. Who do you think can even come close to standing up against your power?"

Sasha cocks her head to the side, a smirk dancing on her lips. "Honey, I'm like, totally unstoppable. I've got the looks, the moves, and the brains to kick anyone's ass. So, come at me, whoever thinks they can handle the wrath of Sasha. I'll make sure they leave these mats begging for mercy. I'll make them regret the day they even thought they could take on this sexy vixen!" She strikes a seductive pose, tilting her hips suggestively as the camera captures her every move. "I can see it now, Knockoutman. Picture this—I'll be standing tall, my flawless body covered in victory sweat, while my fallen opponent lays broken and humiliated at my feet. They won't know what hit them!"

Knockoutman joins in the playful banter, unable to resist her magnetic personality. "Sasha, you've got the charm, the looks, and the skills to back it up. We can't wait to see who's brave enough to step into the ring with you. It's going to be a knockout match for sure!"

Sasha throws her head back with laughter, a wave of confidence washing over her. "That's right, Knockoutman! I'm the reigning queen of the mat room, and I'm ready to unleash hell on anyone who dares to challenge me. So, whoever want a piece of this better bring it. Let's see who's got what it takes to handle a wild ride with Sasha!"

As her provocative challenge echoes through the room, a hulking figure emerges from behind the curtain. Smallz, the towering 6'9" luchador, steps into the room, his muscles bulging and his mask hiding any hint of his true intentions. The atmosphere crackles with anticipation as Sasha's eyes widen in disbelief, her voice trembling.

"Oh my, like, what have I gotten myself into now?" she stammers, her valley girl facade replaced with genuine fear. "Knockoutman, seriously, can we, like, retract that open challenge? I didn't sign up for this!"

But Knockoutman, sensing the electrifying energy between the two fighters, shakes his head with a knowing smile. "Sorry, Sasha, but once the challenge is out there, it's game on. And something tells me Smallz ain't one to back down." Smallz, remaining silent as always, lets out a low, guttural grunt, his massive frame casting an intimidating shadow over Sasha. His imposing presence sends a thrill of terror through her body, causing her to take a hesitant step back.

Sweat glistens on Sasha's forehead as she tries to negotiate her way out of the impending battle. "Look, Knockoutman, can't we, like, postpone this? Maybe reschedule for when I'm feeling, uh, more prepared? Smallz is, like, a force of nature, and I don't know if I can handle him!"

Knockoutman chuckles, aware of the panic radiating from Sasha. "Sasha, you wanted a challenge, and Smallz is the ultimate challenge. This is your chance to prove yourself, to show the world what you're made of. Besides, once you step foot on that mat, there's no turning back."

Smallz, his eyes locked on Sasha, grunts again, his masked face revealing nothing of his thoughts. Sasha, feeling the weight of his gaze, trembles but musters up a semblance of courage.

"Fine," she whispers, her voice filled with resignation.

Smallz stands before Sasha, his dominating presence casting a shadow over her petite figure. His bulging muscles are on full display, every sinew and vein pulsating with raw power. The luchador mask he wears adds an air of mystery, concealing his true identity while accentuating his imposing presence.

Knockoutman takes a step forward, his voice booming through the room as he sets the stage for the match. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves a 15-minute, no holds barred multi-fall match! The rules are simple: anything goes, and the fight continues even if a fighter taps out or is knocked out. Smallz, Sasha, you both understand these rules?"

Sasha's reluctance is palpable as she fidgets with a strand of her hair, a hint of fear in her eyes. "Knockoutman, are you sure about this? I mean, isn't there, like, a line we shouldn't cross?"

Smallz, in contrast, remains stoic and silent, his head nodding slightly in approval. He meticulously adjusts his gear, the muscles in his arms flexing, as if preparing to deliver devastating blows.

Knockoutman meets Sasha's worried gaze and simply shrugs, his expression conveying a hint of mischief. "Well Sasha, you did put out that open challenge, claiming you were ready for anyone. And here we are." He raises an eyebrow, challenging her to back down now.

Sasha takes a deep breath, her eyes darting nervously between Knockoutman and Smallz. The gravity of the situation hits her, but pride pushes her forward.

"Fine," she says, her voice tinged with resignation. "Let's get this over with."

Knockoutman cracks a smile, seemingly satisfied with her response. He takes a step back and raises his voice, commanding the attention of both fighters.

"Alright everyone, it's time to put on a show! Are you ready? Three... two... one... Wrestle!"

Smallz wastes no time, his massive frame moving with an almost unnatural agility for a man of his size. In an instant, he explodes towards Sasha, his speed catching her off guard. Before she can react, his brawny arms wrap around her waist, lifting her off her feet effortlessly. Thoughts race through Sasha's mind as she is lifted off her feet, a mix of shock and panic engulfing her senses. Her heart races, and she realizes just how outmatched she is against Smallz. A cry for help escapes her lips, the realization of her predicament sinking in.

"Wait! Stop! I can't handle this!" she pleads, her voice laced with desperation. But her cry falls on deaf ears as Smallz maintains his grip, his strength overpowering her feeble attempts at resistance.

As the realization dawns upon her, Sasha's mind races, fear and adrenaline fueling her thoughts. She comprehends the imminent danger in Smallz's grasp, knowing that a devastating powerbomb is just moments away. Panic surges through her veins as she contemplates the pain and humiliation she is about to endure.

"Oh no, this can't be happening," she thinks, her mind racing to find a way out. But it's too late- the path to her one-sided beatdown has been set, and Sasha can only brace herself for the bone-jarring impact that awaits her.

With a resounding thud, Smallz executes a thunderous powerbomb, driving Sasha's back into the unforgiving mat. Gasps fill the empty room as the impact reverberates through the air. Sasha's body crumples, the wind knocked out of her. She lays there, dazed and overwhelmed, her limbs feeling heavy and sluggish. The quickness and intensity of Smallz's assault is simply too much for her to handle.

Smallz can't contain his sadistic pleasure at the sight of Sasha utterly ravaged by his powerbomb. As Smallz looms over Sasha, a wicked grin stretching across his face, the camera closes in on Sasha’s battered form, ensuring not a single detail escapes the viewer's hungry gaze. Sasha lies sprawled on the mat, her body a canvas of pain and suffering. Sweat-soaked tendrils of blonde hair cling to her anguished face like a stark reminder of her defeated state.

The agony pulsating through Sasha's body is tangible, her chest heaving with ragged breaths as her muscles throb with torment. Her once graceful movements reduced to spasms of torment, she writhes weakly against the unyielding weight of Smallz's dominance. Every tremor that wracks her delicate frame serves as a testament to the physical torment she endures.

Like a puppeteer, Knockoutman manipulates the camera, capturing Sasha's torment with malicious precision. The lens acts as an unblinking eye, immortalizing the raw intensity of her suffering for the audience's perverse pleasure. Each contorted grimace, each tremble of anguish, is laid bare before a captivated audience, further amplifying the cruel reality of Sasha's predicament. With a desperate surge of resilience, Sasha musters the strength to rise from the mat. But before she can fully regain her footing, Smallz swiftly delivers a merciless kick straight to her vulnerable gut. The force of the blow sucks the air from her lungs, causing a guttural groan of pain to escape her lips. Sasha crashes back down onto the unforgiving mat, her body wracked with agony. As she lies on her back, staring up at the blinding lights of the room, Sasha's vision blurs for a moment, her focus shifting to the looming figure of Smallz. Every gasp for breath is a struggle now, the weight of her opponent's dominance pressing her down like a cruel reminder of her powerlessness. She can feel the dark shadow of Smallz hovering over her, his menacing presence serving as a chilling prelude to the punishment that awaits her.

With a sinister gleam in his eyes, Smallz readies himself, relishing the opportunity to subject Sasha to further torment. Sasha's heart pounds in her chest, a mix of fear, anticipation, and the lingering pain of the devasting powerbomb she just received. Smallz, driven by a mix of sadistic pleasure and dominance, approaches Sasha lying on the mat. He reaches down, his large hand wrapping around a fistful of her sprawled-out blonde hair, and tugs on it, and then yank Sasha up. The pain shoots through Sasha's scalp as Smallz mercilessly tugs, threatening to rip her hair from its roots. Her body jolts upward, a mixture of confusion and agony etched across her face.

As Sasha staggers to her feet, disoriented and vulnerable, Smallz seizes the opportunity to assert his control. Using his brute strength, he delivers a punishing knee strike directly to her exposed abdomen, causing Sasha to double over in gut-wrenching pain. The air is forcefully expelled from her lungs, leaving her gasping for precious breath. s Sasha writhes in agony, doubled over from the devastating knee strike, a desperate cry for mercy escapes her lips. Through broken gasps and tears, she pleads with Smallz, her voice laced with a mixture of fear and pain. "Please...no more," Sasha's voice trembles with each word, her plea filled with a desperate hope of evading further punishment. Her eyes, brimming with tears, meet Smallz's gaze, silently begging him to show some mercy, to spare her from the relentless torment. With each plea, Sasha exposes her vulnerability, baring the depths of her suffering to Smallz and all of it was captured by Knockoutman on the camera to be forever a living document of pain and suffering.

Smallz, unaffected by Sasha's pitiful pleas, brushes off her cries for mercy as if they were mere background noise. Ignoring her vulnerable state, he callously positions her head snugly between his powerful thighs, exposing her to the merciless setup for some type of impending powerful move.

Knockoutman pans in on the camera, capturing Sasha’s wide-eyed terror, only to amplify the viewers sadistic delight. With Sasha's head locked between Smallz's imposing thighs, a horrifying realization dawns upon her. She understands the impending doom that awaits her. Fear courses through every fiber of her being as she lets out a desperate plea, her voice quivering with desperation. "Oh no... please don't do this," she cries out, her voice trembling with a mixture of fear and agony. But her pleas fall on deaf ears.

With a primal roar, Smallz exerts every ounce of strength in his chiseled body, lifting Sasha's lifeless form into the air. Sasha dangles helplessly, her vulnerable head hanging dangerously close to the unforgiving mat. Sasha begins to let out a primal scream o f terror, which beings to reverberate through the small mat room. And then, with an utter lack of remorse, Smallz plummets to the ground, driving Sasha's cranium and upper body into the canvas with an ear-shattering impact. The sound of bones crunching merges with Sasha's anguished cries, creating a symphony of pain that resonates through the arena. Sasha’s futile cry is silenced instantaneously by the devasting piledriver that Smallz delivers with unyielding force.

The camera, in the hands of the twisted genius Knockoutman, captures every vile detail. After the devastating piledriver, Sasha's body crumples to the unforgiving mat, her limbs splayed in a spread-eagle position. The camera, held by the twisted mind of Knockoutman, captures every agonizing detail. Sasha's battered form trembles and spasms for a few moments, a haunting depiction of the pain that courses through her. Her body convulses uncontrollably. The rise and fall of her breast, barely perceptible amidst the chaos, serves as a grim reminder that Sasha is alive, but her consciousness teeters on the brink of oblivion. Lying there in a state of unconscious surrender, Sasha appears almost peaceful, a broken doll discarded by the twisted tormentor of her pain session, Smallz.

The voice of Knockoutman rings out through the mat room, relishing in his role as the depraved commentator of brutality. His sadistic tone slices through the air, amplifying the already palpable tension."Ladies and gentlemen, it appears that Sasha is completely out!" Knockoutman announces with an unsettling satisfaction. The camera focuses on Sasha's motionless body, capturing the evidence of her defeated state with merciless precision. "Look at her, folks! Sasha, once a fierce warrior, now reduced to a lifeless plaything, completely at the mercy of Smallz's dominance!"

Smallz revels in the domination he has over the completely helpless Sasha. As he stands over her, his bulging muscles glistening with sweat, he can't help but smirk under his luchador mask. With a sadistic curiosity, Smallz takes hold of Sasha's lifeless arm, watching it slackly fall back to the mat. The sight of her limb flopping helplessly ignites a sick pleasure within him, confirming that she is completely out of the match. But Smallz isn't satisfied with just that. He proceeds to examine each of Sasha's limbs, relishing in the control he has over her powerless body. One by one, he lifts and releases her limbs, reveling in the sight of their lifeless descent back to the unforgiving mat. The soft thud of her limbs hitting the canvas only fuels his dominance and fuels his throbbing desire for more. Smallz sneers down at Sasha, his sadistic delight evident in every movement. The knowledge that he has reduced her to a mere pawn in his cruel game of dominance sends a surge of adrenaline rushing through him, that only fuels him to deal out more punishment.

Smallz, reveling in his dominance, approaches the motionless Sasha lying on the mat. With a sinister smirk etched across his face, he grabs her delicate face and forcefully turns it towards the camera, ensuring her knocked out state is prominently displayed for the world to see. Smallz takes pleasure in showcasing the aftermath of his devastating piledriver, relishing in the sight of Sasha's limp body, her eyes closed and her lips parted, a perfect embodiment of her complete vulnerability. The camera eagerly captures every detail of Sasha's helplessness, amplifying the humiliation and degradation she endures at Smallz's hands. He basks in the twisted satisfaction of parading his conquered prey before the camera, flaunting the power he holds over her shattered spirit. Smallz chuckles to himself, savoring the intoxicating mix of control and sadism that courses through his veins. With Sasha at his mercy, he knows he can do whatever he pleases, and the camera will dutifully immortalize his triumph. Smallz, forcefully slams Sasha's head back down onto the unforgiving mat. The sickening thud reverberates through the mat room. But Smallz isn't satisfied with just the impact of the slamming her head down. He wants to assert his control over Sasha in the most degrading and brutal way possible. With a sinister grin curling on his lips, he winds his arm back and delivers a ruthless, rough slap across Sasha's face, jolting her back to consciousness. This isn't some light tap to wake her up gently. No, Smallz's slap is a deliberate and forceful strike, leaving a fiery sting on Sasha's tender cheek. The sheer brutality of the action is clear as the sound echoes through the room, sending ripples of both pain and arousal through Smallz. Sasha's eyes snap open, wide with a mix of pain, and confusion.

The force behind the strike sends shockwaves of pain through Sasha's face, causing her skin to redden and welt. The sting intensifies, radiating from the point of impact and surging through her entire being. In the moments following the cruel awakening, Sasha's thoughts become a chaotic whirlwind of emotions. The pain resonates deep within her, reminding her of her utter vulnerability and helplessness under Smallz's merciless grip. Her mind races with conflicting sensations - he burning humiliation of being slapped so forcefully, and the desperate longing to escape this torment. Each breath she gasps, every ache that throbs through her body is a constant reminder of her submission to Smallz's sadistic desires.

Smallz takes advantage of Sasha's disoriented state, relishing in the opportunity to assert even more dominance over her. As she lies on the ground, still reeling from the forceful slap, Smallz positions himself strategically. Smallz steps over Sasha's prone form and settles himself behind her. He maneuvers his legs around her waist, locking her in a painful and restrictive waist scissor hold. The pressure begins to tighten, squeezing Sasha's midsection mercilessly between Smallz's powerful thighs. The pain courses through Sasha's body, intensifying with every passing moment. Smallz revels in the feeling of control as he tightens his grip, enjoying every gasp and whimper that escapes Sasha's lips.

Sasha's cries for mercy are music to Smallz's ears. As he continues to tighten the waist scissor hold, Sasha's voice quivers with a pathetic, valley-girl accent. Tears stream down her face, mixing with her mascara as she pleads for the torment to stop. "Oh my god, like, please, Smallz, you're, like, hurting me sooo bad!" Sasha's voice trembles with pain and desperation, her helpless whimpering punctuating each word. "I can't breathe... it hurts... just let me go!"

But Smallz isn't interested in granting her wishes. He relishes in Sasha's suffering, fueling his sadistic pleasure. Her torment only drives him further, his grip tightening mercilessly around her midsection. Sasha's feeble cries and pleas only serve to amuse him, a mere soundtrack to the symphony of pain he's orchestrating. She's at his mercy, reduced to a pitiful plaything in his dominating grasp.

While maintaining the waist scissor hold, he decides to add an extra layer of torment for Sasha. With a cunning smirk, Smallz swiftly encircles one of his muscular arms around Sasha's neck, locking in a tight, constricting sleeper hold simultaneously. As the vice-like grip of the scissor hold constricts Sasha's waist, cutting off her breath and crushing her ribs, the sleeper hold adds another layer of torment. The pressure on her carotid artery restricts the flow of oxygen to her brain, leaving her lightheaded and disoriented.

Sasha grunts and moans in absolute agony as she desperately struggles to escape the merciless clutches of Smallz's dual submission holds. Her valley girl accent becomes strained as she gasps for precious breath, her body writhing with pain and exertion. "Ugh, get, like, off me!" Sasha groans, the combination of the waist scissor hold and sleeper hold pushing her past her limits. Her voice is filled with a mix of pain and frustration, each syllable laced with the yearning for freedom from Smallz's dominating grasp. She strains against the muscular limbs that encase her, feeling the intense pressure on her waist and neck all at once. Each movement only serves to tighten Smallz's holds, sending waves of searing agony coursing through her body. Yet, even in the depths of her suffering, Sasha's valley girl accent manages to add a unique touch of vocal vulnerability to her desperate pleas for release. But Smallz, fueled by his sadistic pleasure, only tightens his grip further, savoring Sasha's helpless struggles and the sweet sounds of her pain.

Sasha's struggles become increasingly feeble as she fights against the dual submission holds, her strength waning with each passing second. As Smallz tightens his powerful sleeperhold and waist scissor combination, the pressure becomes too much for Sasha to bear. Her struggles for air become more desperate, her face contorting with a mix of pain and fear. The lack of oxygen leads Sasha to succumb to the overwhelming force of Smallz's hold. Her eyes flutter and roll back, her body going limp in his grasp. A small trickle of drool escapes from the corner of her parted lips, a visual testament to her lost consciousness. With a satisfied smirk, Smallz revels in the sight of the defeated Sasha, her body slumped against him. The taste of dominance lingers on his lips as he releases her from the hold, her motionless form slumping to the mat.

Knockoutman can't help but revel in the pleasure of Sasha's defeat. With a sadistic grin, he announces to the crowd, "Sasha is knocked out once again! Can she endure any more punishment? Let's find out!" As Sasha lies motionless on the mat, Smallz towers over her, basking in the glory of his dominance. Knockoutman's voice booms through the room, contemplating the limits of Sasha's endurance. "How much more can she take?

As Sasha lies motionless on the mat, her voluptuous figure prone and defenseless. Smallz, driven by his sadistic pleasure, takes delight in the sight before him. With a wicked grin, he takes a couple steps back and then runs foward, the anticipation building with each step. Leaping directly over top of Sasha, Smallz executes a brutal full body splash, his weight crashing down on Sasha's vulnerable back. The impact jolts her body, causing her to spasm and momentarily awaken from her unconscious state. The sudden surge of pain rips through Sasha's senses, a sharp reminder of her helplessness and the cruel punishment she's subjected to. A groan of agony escapes Sasha's lips as her body reflexively reacts to the onslaught. Her eyes flutter open, only to find herself still trapped under the overwhelming dominance of Smallz. Disoriented and in immense pain, Sasha's consciousness flickers for a moment before fading once again, the small spark of awareness extinguished as quickly as it appeared. Smallz smirks triumphantly, his sadistic satisfaction intensified by Sasha's momentary awakening. Smallz not being done inflicting his brand of punishment yet, forcefully pushes himself off Sasha, smashing her spine beneath his weight as he stands. The power behind his trust only serves to further showcase his strength and dominance.

But Smallz isn't satisfied with just that. He wants to add insult to injury, to completely overwhelm Sasha with his unyielding might. In a merciless display, Smallz take a few steps back again roars as he takes a running approach again and right over top of Sasha’s body again catapults into the air, launching his body and full weighted frame through air. A thunderous impact resonates throughout the arena as his heavily muscled body crashes onto Sasha's prone form in a violent and unforgiving splash. Sasha's barely conscious body absorbs the full brunt of Smallz's weight, crushing her against the cold, unyielding mat. The force of the impact reverberates through her, leaving her breathless and broken. The impact of Smallz's powerful splash leaves Sasha crying out in absolute agony! "Ahhhh! F-fuck!" she screams, her voice filled with raw pain and desperation. The force of the impact rattles her already battered body, sending shockwaves of torment coursing through her veins. Every nerve ending seems to scream in protest as the pain engulfs every inch of her being. The intense pain overwhelms Sasha's senses, causing her to break down in tears, her voice trembling with fear and anguish. "P-please... mercy!" she cries out with desperation, pleading for Smallz to show her even the smallest ounce of mercy. In a futile attempt to protect herself, Sasha curls into a fetal position, curling her body into a tight ball as if trying to shield herself from the relentless onslaught. Her tear-stained face contorts with agony as she sobs uncontrollably, her entire being consumed by a combination of physical pain and deep emotional distress.

Smallz, driven by his twisted desires, leans down with a sinister grin and wraps his strong hands around Sasha's delicate neck, tightening his grip in a ruthless two-handed chokehold. The sheer force of his grasp sends shockwaves of pain and dizziness through Sasha's body, leaving her gasping for breath and struggling against the relentless pressure. Her air supply is mercilessly cut off, and a mixture of fear and desperation floods her eyes as she realizes the severity of the situation. mallz, fueled by his ruthless dominance, tightens his grip around Sasha's delicate neck, maintaining the brutal two-handed chokehold. With an effortless show of strength, he lifts Sasha up to standing position and then off her feet, showcasing his sheer power and control over her helpless body. Sasha dangles in the air, her feet kicking at empty space as the lack of oxygen intensifies the panic within her. Smallz relishes in the sight of Sasha's vulnerability, savoring the control he has over her every gasp for air.

Knockoutman with the camera captures this brutality and total strength of the move, and then starts to zoom in on Sasha’s face. As Sasha's oxygen supply dwindles, her face displays a mix of fear, agony, and desperation. Her eyes widen with panic, scanning the surroundings for a means of escape. Beads of sweat drip down her forehead, mingling with the grimace etched on her face. Every muscle in her face strains and contorts, depicting the sheer anguish coursing through her body. Her cheeks flush with exertion, contrasting against the backdrop of her pale complexion. The corners of her mouth quiver, a faint whimper escaping her lips as she fights against the relentless grip on her throat. Sasha's brows furrow, a combination of frustration and determination etching lines on her forehead. The desperation in her eyes intensifies, mirrored by the sheen of tears that well up in them, a testament to her physical and emotional torment. It's a battle between survival and submission, etched on her face as she struggles to free herself from the crushing grasp that threatens to snuff out her very existence.

As Sasha's desperate struggle continues, her fight for survival becomes more and more futile. The lack of oxygen takes its toll on her body, causing her to weaken and succumb to the overwhelming force of Smallz's grip. Droplets of saliva escape her parted lips, forming a trail of glistening drool that dribbles down her chin, a testament to the immense strain she is under. The sight of her helplessly hanging in the air, limp and lifeless, only fuels Smallz's sadistic pleasure. Sasha's body sways like a ragdoll, her limbs dangling with an unnatural gracelessness, completely at the mercy of her male opponent. It's a disturbing visual, the contrast between Sasha's vulnerability and Smallz's dominance playing out vividly for Knockoutman to capture with the camera at the perfect angle.

While keeping the camera trained on the unconscious Sasha's sleeping face. Knockoutman with a sinister grin stretched across his face, announces the obvious happenings of the situation. His dark, gravelly voice resonates through the room as he exclaims, "It seems that Sasha has once again succumbed to the overwhelming power of Smallz! The poor girl has passed out, completely helpless in his clutches. Smallz truly knows how to dominate and bring his opponents to their knees!" Knockoutman's commentary only serves to amplify the twisted pleasure derived from witnessing Sasha's limp, defeated body at the mercy of her merciless opponent.

Finally relinquishing his sadistic hold, Smallz releases the two-handed choke on Sasha's vulnerable neck. In a scene that is equal parts cruel and humiliating, Sasha's body crumples to the mat with a resounding thud. She collapses face-first onto the canvas, her delicate features contorted in pain and exhaustion. With her knees still bent beneath her, her backside lifts into the air, leaving nothing to the imagination. The sight of Sasha, sprawled out in such a provocative position, serves as a graphic reminder of her utter defeat and submission to Smallz's dominance. As Sasha lies on the mat, completely knocked out and defenseless, the camera zooms in on her lifeless face, capturing her vacant expression. The lingering shot emphasizes her vulnerability and the total domination she has succumbed to. But it doesn't stop there. The camera, driven by a voyeuristic desire, begins to pan down, tantalizingly showcasing Sasha's shapely ass as it sticks out seductively in her skimpy bikini bottom. Every curve and contour of her derriere is highlighted, leaving nothing to the imagination. It's a feast for the eyes, indulging in the objectification of Sasha's body, accentuating her helplessness and exposing her to the carnal desires of the viewer.

In a degrading act of humiliation, Smallz lifts his boot high and delivers a brutal kick directly to Sasha's exposed ass, sending her crashing down the mat. The impact reverberates through her body, eliciting a sharp cry of pain from her lips. The force of the blow leaves Sasha trembling in agony, her once firm and enticing posterior left throbbing with discomfort. Smallz not being done, reaches down and grabs one of Sasha's delicate feet, applying a brutal amount of pressure as he pulls it towards him. Sasha’s soft arch stretches to the limit as he locks her leg in a devastating half Boston Crab submission hold.

Sasha's screams of pain echo through the room. As her body is contorted in the excruciating half Boston Crab, Sasha's voice trembles with agony. "Ah, fuck! It hurts so fucking much," she cries out, her voice laced with a mixture of frustration and torment. The pain is unbearable, coursing through her every nerve and leaving her desperate for relief. In a fit of frustration, Sasha slaps the mat with her open palm, the sharp crack echoing in the air as a futile attempt to release some of her built-up anguish. But the agony persists, intensifying with each passing moment. The searing pain shoots through her lower back, her muscles protesting against the relentless strain. Sasha's body contorts in agony, her cries of pain punctuating the air as her back is ruthlessly torqued. The strain on her muscles is excruciating, and she feels like she's being torn apart. Smallz, fueled by sadistic pleasure, keeps the hold locked in, relishing in Sasha's anguish and the complete dominance he has over her. As her will to fight wavers, the reality of her situation becomes clear, and Sasha, with tears streaming down her flushed face, reluctantly accepts defeat. The sound of her hand hitting the mat one final time resonates with a resounding surrender—an acknowledgment of her utter helplessness under the crushing grip of Smallz's domination.

Knockoutman, announces Sasha's tap out, signaling for Smallz to release the hold. However, rather than showing a shred of compassion, Smallz maintains his vice-like grip on Sasha's leg, continuing to apply excruciating pressure to the half Boston Crab. His eyes burn with a twisted pleasure as he reveling in Sasha's suffering. Ignoring her desperate taps and pleas for release, Smallz tightens the hold even further, prolonging her torment and deepening her submission. Sasha anguishily cries, as she realizes that her pleas are falling on deaf ears. It's a chilling display of dominance and a reminder that in this twisted world of wrestling, pain and suffering know no limits. With a deranged grin, he ignores Sasha's pleas and intensifies the half Boston Crab even further. As if the excruciating pressure on her leg wasn't enough, Smallz's grip tightens around Sasha's sweat-soaked hair. He yanks her head back towards her foot, forcing her delicate neck to arch unnaturally. The combination of the agonizing half Boston Crab and the painful strain on her neck creates an unbearable cocktail of torment for Sasha. She's trapped in a vicious grip, her body contorted into an unimaginable form of suffering. The pain becomes all-consuming, reducing Sasha to cries and screams that mix with her tears of agony. Smallz's dominance is undeniable as he revels in pushing Sasha, showing no mercy or remorse.

Smallz decides to unleash a fresh wave of torment! With a sadistic chuckle, he finally releases Sasha from the agony of the half Boston Crab, allowing her a fleeting moment of relief. But before she can catch her breath, Smallz swiftly transitions into a vicious STF (Stepover Toehold Facelock) hold, ensuring that her suffering continues unabated.

Sasha's voice trembles with anguish as the pain of the STF hold overwhelms her. "Ah, fuck! Please, Smallz, I can't take it anymore," she pleads, gasping for air between each word. "I give up! I surrender! Just release me!" Her voice cracks with a mix of desperation and resignation as she begs for mercy, her strength drained by the relentless pressure on her neck and lower back

As he wrenches Sasha's head and leg into a punishing position, her pain intensifies to unbearable levels. His muscled arms strain with sadistic pleasure while Sasha's body contorts helplessly under the debilitating hold. The pressure on her neck causes her face to redden, her eyes bulging with a mix of agony and desperation. Every gasp for air between gritted teeth is a sheer struggle, as her endurance is pushed to its limits. The pain of the STF hold reaches its climax, pushing Sasha past her limits. The excruciating pressure on her neck and strained position sends shockwaves of torment through her entire body. Sasha's vision blurs, her consciousness fading in and out as she fights against the encroaching void. In her last fleeting seconds of struggle, Sasha's body convulses with spasms of agony, her feeble attempts to escape falling short. Her breath comes in ragged gasps, shallow and desperate, as her limbs twitch and tremble. The world fades into a hazy blur of pain, her fragile frame only a shadow of its former self. With each passing moment, Sasha's resistance wanes, her willpower no match for the unrelenting hold Smallz has ensnared her in. The world around her recedes into darkness, and her eyes flutter closed as she succumbs to the relentless onslaught of pain. Gradually, Sasha slips away, her consciousness fading into oblivion as unconsciousness claims her, leaving her defeated.

Knockoutman, relishing in the spectacle of Sasha's fading consciousness, captures the waning moments of her struggle with sadistic precision. The camera zooms in on Sasha's sweat-drenched face, her features etched with pain and defeat. A sinister smile tugs at the corners of Knockoutman's lips as he captures the vulnerable state of Sasha, forever preserving it for the viewers' sadistic pleasure. In the midst of this cruel scene, Knockoutman announces yet another knock out fall for Smallz, his voice dripping with anticipation. "Smallz, you've done it again! Another knockout fall to add to your impressive record," he exclaims, his voice laced with an eerie excitement. "But be warned, Smallz, the time limit is nearing its end.

The reminder of the impending deadline adds a sense of urgency to the sadistic proceedings, fueling Smallz's desire to fully dominate Sasha before the match's conclusion. Smallz is all about keeping Sasha on her toes, both literally and figuratively! With a surge of sadistic strength, he forcefully yanks Sasha to a standing position, jolting her awake from her slumber on the mat. The sudden jolt causes a groan of pain to escape her lips as her body is forced to obey Smallz's brutal commands. Sasha's eyes flutter open, her vision blurred with the residual haze of the previous STF hold. Disoriented and still reeling from the torment she had endured, she finds herself face to face with Smallz, a cruel smirk playing on his lips. There is no escape from his relentless assault, and Sasha's fate hangs in the balance as she braces herself for the next level of punishment.

Smallz showcases his monstrous strength with a twisted grin spreading across his face, he executes an over-the-head gorilla press, hoisting Sasha effortlessly into the air. Sasha dangles helplessly, her body suspended above the mat, a sense of dread overwhelming her as she knows what's coming next. Using Sasha's vulnerable state to his advantage, Smallz transitions smoothly into his diabolical signature move - the over-the-knee backbreaker. Like a predator toying with its prey, he slams Sasha precisely over his knee, her spine arched unnaturally over the solid bone. The crunch of the slam, and the sensation of her back being subjected to such excruciating pressure leaves Sasha writhing in sheer agony, her cries muffled as she fights to endure the torturous pain. Smallz revels in witnessing Sasha's suffering, his sadistic pleasure evident in the depraved delight that dances in his eyes. With each passing second, the pain amplifies, testing Sasha's resilience and reminding her of the insurmountable power that Smallz wields. It's a brutal display of dominance. With a sinister determination, he intensifies the over-the-knee backbreaker, applying even more pressure to Sasha's delicate neck and spine. The pain courses through her body like liquid fire, causing her to cry out in sheer agony.

Tears stream down Sasha's face as her voice trembles with anguish. "Please... no more! I can't take it," she pleads, her words desperate and filled with the raw vulnerability of someone pushed to their limits. But Smallz, fueled by sadistic pleasure, dismisses her pleas, reveling in the power he holds over her. Sasha's body contorts in his merciless grip, her muscles straining under the unrelenting pressure as Smallz leans further into the backbreaker. Every breath becomes a struggle, every gasp for air a painful reminder of her helplessness. The sounds of bones creaking and joints protesting mix with Sasha's pained cries, creating a symphony of torment that fills the air. Sasha's strength wanes as the over-the-knee backbreaker hold drains the life from her. The intense pressure on her spine causes searing pain to shoot through her entire body, pushing her to the brink of unconsciousness. Her vision blurs, and her struggles weaken as her body succumbs to the overwhelming agony. Finally, Sasha's body goes limp, her consciousness slipping away as she passes out from the unbearable pain. Smallz showcases his dominant strength as he effortlessly shoves Sasha's lifeless form off his knee and onto the cold, unforgiving mat. With a callous disregard for her wellbeing, he dismisses her like a discarded plaything, a mere prop in his sadistic display of power.

Knockoutman announces Sasha's helpless state to yet another one of Smallz's powerful and painful moves. The air hangs heavy with anticipation as Smallz, reveling in his sadistic glory, plants his foot on Sasha's heaving breast, asserting his dominance over her lifeless form. The weight of his boot presses down, emphasizing her submission and adding a delightful touch of humiliation to the spectacle. Sasha lies there, oblivious to the world, having been thoroughly broken and utterly defeated by Smallz's potent combination of brutality and skill. Sasha's shallow breaths all that is heard between the slaps of the mat as Knockoutman counts the three count, as her subconscious drifts further into a void consumed by pain and darkness.

, Smallz takes possession of his conquered prize! In a display of dominance and ownership, he hoists Sasha's limp, unconscious body over his shoulder, carrying her out of the mat room as his victorious spoils. In a display of dominance and ownership, he hoists Sasha's limp, unconscious body over his shoulder, carrying her out of the mat room as his victorious spoils. The crowd watches in stunned silence, as the atmosphere is tinged with a mix of awe and arousal at the brazen act.

Knockoutman, ever the showman, announces Smallz as the indisputable victor of the match, his voice resonating with reverence and undeniable lust. The camera captures every lingering detail, focusing on the seductive curve of Sasha's lifeless form draped over Smallz's shoulder, a visual testament to his total domination. Smallz walks away from the mat room, the camera focusing on Sasha being carried away by her conqueror. It's an electrifying end to a match filled with raw power and desire.

dgo2man

Writer
People have been asking what the characters look like: Here is Sasha and Smallz
Sasha.jpg
Smallz.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.