Almost everything MLP, downloads works, has the main 6. (1 Viewer)

RandomUser44v44

Content Creator
if you want to download the big file you can find stuff through, undertow searches (name of pony) and google searches now for others stuff like text she says and more hair and body inputs here is the site you need "SDT: /mlp/ Edition - Pastebin.com" it also includes other ponies, you can repeat many steps here for finding hair/ accessories for them.

Undertow searches go easier if you select download 4th one in the tab bar from the left

also "dantethedarkprince" makes cute marks and tails, i recommend the ones that go over clothes, i mean why have them if there hidden, plus skin changes are easier so you can
match there full color.

The best way to pinkie's it is "my little pony blowjob is magic" on page 17 easy image download, right click, save as,
vnthtW9.png
if you want another version i can't help you bud...... oh wait i can in the awesome download section

AWESOME DOWNLOAD
this is a great download all main 6, Luna and celestia (or how you spell it), and trix are for kids aka trixie. they ALL have alternative hair and backgrounds each have there own

body types, this is important thing to know for body types you need to click the text after scrolling through them, as a custom dialogue, i think, COMES WITH LAUNCHER AND FLASH PLAYER, and much more, well not really

here is the link for your mostly human ponies needs *drumroll* "Pony Bundle 1.2.zip | Solidfiles"

For More Characters Like Cadance GO HERE:

"MEGA"

Update:
MostCharacters + Chrysalis mlp

I made this from the mega download not much set up, just get flash, easier to find characters but less customization.
I personally use an edited version of this for my "needs"

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
all the hair of her is now where to be found
Both of those files were originally hosted in the MLP megathread. The first hairstyle was hosted offsite and the link has decayed, but the file itself is available in the archive. The second hairstyle can still be found in the middle of the megathread.

As you've noticed, it's difficult to find material which is buried in the middle of long threads or stored in giant archives. If you'd like to help move these files into a more accessible format, then please get in touch with me and I'll show you what to do. If you don't want to do that then don't worry; it's a volunteer activity and you're free to ignore it.

Since this isn't really a Request, I'll move the thread to the general Help board.

RandomUser44v44

Content Creator
Both of those files were originally hosted in the MLP megathread. The first hairstyle was hosted offsite and the link has decayed, but the file itself is available in the archive. The second hairstyle can still be found in the middle of the megathread.

As you've noticed, it's difficult to find material which is buried in the middle of long threads or stored in giant archives. If you'd like to help move these files into a more accessible format, then please get in touch with me and I'll show you what to do. If you don't want to do that then don't worry; it's a volunteer activity and you're free to ignore it.

Since this isn't really a Request, I'll move the thread to the general Help board.

I have improved it a ton with great download links and such, i just wanted to say that sorry if i'm wasting your time

stuntcock

Content Creator
I tried playing the pony bundle, but it keeps messing up.
Please be more specific. What isn't working? How are you trying to use it? How is it messing up? Does the problem occur with individual files or does it arise when they're used in specific combinations?

I would also encourage you to use the Adobe Flash Player project content debugger if you encounter persistent bugs. Exceptions are normally hidden from view, so things will simply break or fail and you won't know why. The content debugger app will show you those exceptions. You may not be able to fix them directly, but you can post the error message here and someone might be able to explain it (or fix the underlying problem).

skylar johnson

Potential Patron
Please be more specific. What isn't working? How are you trying to use it? How is it messing up? Does the problem occur with individual files or does it arise when they're used in specific combinations?

I would also encourage you to use the Adobe Flash Player project content debugger if you encounter persistent bugs. Exceptions are normally hidden from view, so things will simply break or fail and you won't know why. The content debugger app will show you those exceptions. You may not be able to fix them directly, but you can post the error message here and someone might be able to explain it (or fix the underlying problem).

When I click on it to play, it doesn't load correctly. It gets to half way loading the mods before it stops and it goes to a white screen with a play button on it. It just won't play. I deleted it from my flash player, then reinstalled it & the game still won't play. I'm sorry that I wasn't more specific with my earlier post.

stuntcock

Content Creator
When I click on it to play
Please be more specific. Click on what?

Are you attempting to run the game on PC, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android? Are you using the standalone Flash Player application, or a web browser window?

It gets to half way loading the mods before it stops and it goes to a white screen with a play button on it.
I've never seen that before. Please provide screenshots of the "loading" state and the white-screen error state. Please try not to crop the screenshots too tightly; I'd like to be able to see the window border so that I can determine how you're running the game.

I deleted it from my flash player
I don't understand this statement. Do you mean that you deleted your SDT folder, or the Flash Player executable, or both? Or something else?

then reinstalled it
Reinstalled what? Please try to describe this stuff as thoroughly as possible.

Example: "I downloaded flashplayer_25_sa.exe from the Adobe website and I saved it in the c:\temp folder. Then I double-clicked the c:\temp\flashplayer_25_sa.exe file and then I selected File>Open from the main menu. I used the Browse dialog to select c:\SDT\pony bundle\Loader.swf and then etc etc"

skylar johnson

Potential Patron
First, I deleted the swf file from the flash player, then when that didn't work, I deleted the flash player from my phone, then reinstalled it. That didn't work either.

stuntcock

Content Creator
The base SDT game barely works on some smartphones. The Loader does not work on Android or iOS devices as far as I know. I suppose that it might work on Windows Phone, if you're one of the twelve people worldwide who owns one. The game employs many keyboard shortcuts and it wouldn't be fully playable using touchscreen gestures.

The pony bundle uses the Loader and therefore it will not work on your phone -- at least, not in its complete state.

The pony bundle includes a copy of the vanilla game (SDT.swf). You could attempt to run this specific file via your Flash Player application. If it works then you can attempt to load specific files (such as PNG hairstyles corresponding to MLP characters) into the game. I can't promise anything; SDT is primarily a desktop game and Flash is poorly supported on mobile devices. We might be able to provide some more specific advice if you share some information about your phone's operating system and the type+version of Flash Player that you're using.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.