Akeno hair/full model (1 Viewer)

Masterdragon

Content Creator
Was linked in a character pack fro Highschool DxD, which was the 4th post when using the "Search" function in the top right and typing "Akeno" btw.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Dudes, pls help find Akeno from DxD hair or full model

Since Masterdragon Masterdragon gave you a link to find the hair I am moving your post to 'Filled requests.'

For all future requests
I strongly suggest you look at the linked threads. They give guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide

Tips for requesting clothing or outfit
Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Key points:

• Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g. Imgur) and put them in image tags
  • When requesting hair, always specify static or dynamic. Note that dynamic is harder to make and less likely to be done.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.