AION 5.0 MOD MEGAPACK (EROTIC INCLUDED) BY NAZGHULL (DARKHELL666) (2 Viewers)

darkhell666

Casual Client
KAqS8UK.png

5Suj6De.jpg

AION 5.0 MOD MEGAPACK BY NAZGHULL (DARKHELL666)

>>>>DON'T STEAL MY WORK<<<<

I authorize any person the dissemination of this information in any forum or website as long as you respect my authorship and Maximusa's credit and provide a link to this page as the source.

SPECIAL THANKS TO MAXIMUSA FOR HIS ECONOMIC CONTRIBUTION,SUPPORT AND HIS DECISION TO SHARE THE MODS I'VE MADE FOR HIM.

The underwear (nude) mod is a really special one, this model doesn't affect the appearance of any existing armor, so there is no way that when you equip an armor this will look the same way that underwear

>>INSTRUCCIONES EN ESPAÑOL MAS ABAJO<<

>>THIS MOD HASN'T BEEN TESTED ON GAMEFORGE'S CLIENT, FOR THIS REASON, THE CORRECT FUNCTION OF THIS MOD ON THOSE CLIENTS IS NOT WARRANTED<<

>>ESTE MOD NO HA SIDO PROBADO CON EL CLIENTE GAMEFORGE, POR TAL RAZÓN, NO SE GARANTIZA EL CORRECTO FUNCIONAMIENTO DE ESTE MOD EN ESE CLIENTE<<

¡¡¡ THIS MOD WORKS FOR BOTH FACTIONS !!!

¡¡¡ ESTE MOD FUNCIONA PARA AMBAS FACCIONES !!!

1) THE GAME MUST BE CLOSED.

2) EXTRACT THE CONTENTS OF THIS FILE IN THE AION INSTALLATION FOLDER.

>>WARNING<<

1- I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY POSSIBLE SANCTION FOR THE USE OF THIS MOD.

>>ESPAÑOL<< >>ESPAÑOL<< >>ESPAÑOL<<

1) TENER CERRADO EL JUEGO.

3) EXTRAER EL CONTENIDO DE ESTE ARCHIVO EN LA CARPETA DE INSTALACIÓN DE AION

>>ADVERTENCIA<<

1- NO ME HAGO RESPONSABLE DE LAS POSIBLES SANCIONES QUE SE PUDIESEN PRESENTAR DEBIDO AL USO DE ESTE MOD.

MEGAPACK DOWNLOAD

>>IF YOU WANT SPECIFIC MODS ONLY<<

The mega pack file structure is quite simply, the paks are placed inside "male" and "female" folders on "AION\Objects\PC2"

The underwear (nude) mod uses the files "Mesh_Meshes_151.PAK" and "Mesh_Textures_151.PAK" on "female" folder exclusively

The rest of mods are packed on both "Mesh_Textures_150.PAK" placed on "male" and "female" folders

If you want to use the underwear (nude) mod only, just place both "Mesh_XXXX_151.pak" on "female" folder, ignore the other paks.

If you want or what is the same, if you don't want specific armor mods just modify the "Mesh_Textures_150.PAK" placed on "male" and "female" folders, you just need to open the paks with 7zip

2oV6F4Y.png

Next, there is a list of the Armor/clothing included in the mod and his respective texture files (6 texture files for each object placed inside the paks), delete or leave acording to your needs:

CLOTHING

- Casually Alluring Outfit: LFCL_cash_EventSexy01a_body_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)

- Charming Devil Outfit: lfcl_cash_succubus_01_body_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)

- Cinna's Leather: lmcl_highdressgt01_l_body_XXXX ("male" folder Pak)

- Cool Summer Look: LFCL_Cash_shirtoff_01_Body_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)

- Lightweight Luxury: lfcl_cash_seethrough_01_body_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)

- Shedim GM Costume: dfcl_gm02a_body_XXXX ("female" folder Pak), dmcl_gm02a_body_XXXX ("male" folder Pak)

ARMOR

- Delegate's Armor -torso-: LFCL_Godelite01a_body_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)
- Delegate's Armor -pant-: LFCL_Godelite01a_leg_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)

- Kunax's Cloth -torso-: LFRB_IDFortress01a_body_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)
- Kunax's Cloth -pant-: LFRB_IDFortress01a_leg_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)

- Ophidan Cloth -torso-: LFRB_D05a_body_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)
- Ophidan Cloth -pant-: LFRB_D05a_leg_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)

- Sauren Chain -torso-: lfch_idvritra01a_body_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)
- Sauren Chain -pant-: lfch_idvritra01a_leg_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)

- Sauren Cloth -torso-: LFRB_IDVritra01a_Body_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)
- Sauren Cloth -pant-: LFRB_IDVritra01a_Leg_XXXX ("female" folder Pak)

OTHER MODS

COMBAT FONT

FHVhVkN.jpg

Last edited:

maximusa

Avid Affiliate
Guys, if you have mods share them, so the community aion call more attention and get more people to join us in the game..

Last edited:

Falcy

Potential Patron
So I tested these last night, but since I took some sleeping aids I wasn't able to respond here about it.
So the mod in its entirety works just fine and it's done very well.

I do have a small request though.. is there a way for you to seperate the mods out so anyone can just pick and choose the mods they want specifically? For me, the nude mod is what I'm looking for. c:

Shisaye

Vivacious Visitor
aion is still alive o.o?
last time i played they tried to pull the game into a futuristic scenario completely ignoring the old classes (and fighting laser guns and mechs with sword and shield sure is fun *sarcasm*) and destroyed any remaining pvp balance with rng gear shit.
this mod kinda makes me want to go back... but i remember the game as a sad train wreck q.q... can someone tell me a bit about the current state before i waste my time trying to download the game with a very slow inet connection?

darkhell666

Casual Client
Falcy Falcy , you can do, it is very easy, the nude (underwear) files are in separate paks from the rest, the underwear paks are "Mesh_Meshes_151.PAK" and "Mesh_Textures_151.PAK", so if you don't want the other mods just delete the paks "Mesh_Textures_150.PAK" on both, male and female folders.

If you want just specific mods and no the whole megapack to work it's easy too, just need to open the paks with 7zip (the paks from the mods aren't encrypted) and delete the textures from the armor piece that you don't want to mod.

Today I'll update the post with a list with each moded armor/clothing piece and what textures belongs to each one

darkhell666

Casual Client
Shisaye Shisaye , to be honest i've abandoned aion long time ago, i just do the mods for work or fun, so i can't say anything about the current gameplay.

Falcy

Potential Patron
aion is still alive o.o?
*Snip*
this mod kinda makes me want to go back... but i remember the game as a sad train wreck q.q... can someone tell me a bit about the current state before i waste my time trying to download the game with a very slow inet connection?

Depends on which patch you quit on and what server you were playing on. Can answer that pretty easily though if you remember those.

Falcy Falcy , you can do, it is very easy, the nude (underwear) files are in separate paks from the rest, the underwear paks are "Mesh_Meshes_151.PAK" and "Mesh_Textures_151.PAK", so if you don't want the other mods just delete the paks "Mesh_Textures_150.PAK" on both, male and female folders.

If you want just specific mods and no the whole megapack to work it's easy too, just need to open the paks with 7zip (the paks from the mods aren't encrypted) and delete the textures from the armor piece that you don't want to mod.

Today I'll update the post with a list with each moded armor/clothing piece and what textures belongs to each one

Thanks! I'll keep that in mind then c:

Darc

Potential Patron
Why dose the mod only work with high level end game gear?

I mean for the armor edits, cash shop stuff you modded is not really revealing enough and its hard to fight without armor and others notice.

Why not make say, the second tier coin armor totally nude?

I could just copy it on every suit of armor I put on? I would be very happy and I;m sure other new players would be...not to need 200 mill game currency at level 30. to enjoy the mod, when they play.

The other guy that made a nude set also put it on a 100,000,000 appearance as well.

I like to play a lot of charterers it will be a long while before get one maxed and to be honest would play the lowers more.

I spent upwards of 30 hours online trying to find a mod that would work, I only found this, so I am hoping you will consider it.

darkhell666

Casual Client
Why dose the mod only work with high level end game gear?

Well, in principle this is due to the fact that to do a proper mod i need a good model (gear piece) that let me edit in the way i want (to do a good nude mod, not an improvised one with a horrible appearance).

Now, there are ways to do that a low lvl gear get the appearance of one of these mods:

One option is search on market gear pieces with the appearance of one of these mods, buy and transfer the appearance to your gear but well, this will cost you kinah.

A free alternative is change the name of the .cgf files (3d model -mesh- file contained inside .pak files), take the ones that match the mods and rename to the name of the gear you use, HOWEVER, to do this you need to decrypt .pak files and know how to identify the files that correspond to each gear piece.

TBH i don't have time neither any interest on doing that, i think that what i did is more than enough for ppl, even more when ppl don't do the minimal effort to say thanks and just come here and make prescense for request, that attitude is discouraging.

Darc

Potential Patron
Well, in principle this is due to the fact that to do a proper mod i need a good model (gear piece) that let me edit in the way i want (to do a good nude mod, not an improvised one with a horrible appearance).

Now, there are ways to do that a low lvl gear get the appearance of one of these mods:

One option is search on market gear pieces with the appearance of one of these mods, buy and transfer the appearance to your gear but well, this will cost you kinah.

A free alternative is change the name of the .cgf files (3d model -mesh- file contained inside .pak files), take the ones that match the mods and rename to the name of the gear you use, HOWEVER, to do this you need to decrypt .pak files and know how to identify the files that correspond to each gear piece.

TBH i don't have time neither any interest on doing that, i think that what i did is more than enough for ppl, even more when ppl don't do the minimal effort to say thanks and just come here and make prescense for request, that attitude is discouraging.

My apologies I did not mean to seem ungrateful, it was not meant to be rude, its just personal frustration...mostly because everything like stuff you can buy on the black cloud to resell is limited to 60+ players.

I bought nccoin and found I could not buy what I used to before I quit the game, and resell because the level had been raised.

Your mod was the deciding factor that pushed me over the top to come back, I made an account here just to ask you this. BTW the nude skins do look good but I can only run around like that in solo dungeons if over leveled.

Even the events are targeted at high levels. I bought some fashion to resell and a week later cant sell it. Been trying to earn the money to show the mod, working hard. It would be a lifesaver if you could tell me how to put it on the coin gear, each type for a tier, or the most reveling one on one. When I am next paid I will even give you a decent tip.

Though I cant really afford over 20 bucks to be honest. Given what I misspent on this in blown nccoin this month, which was my fault for not paying attention to the in game market.

Yet I will tell others, to be sure. Mention it on youtube. If you could just pm me a helpful file like with the level 30 copper or 36 silver coin gear, or a layman's tutorial I would be most grateful.

My old mod off old game vixen zone even edited starting gear you probably know the one I mean but its useless now.

I mean I don't really know what I am doing with this, even the folders are changed, who else am I supposed to ask if not you?

Edit:

The lovely Delegate look is what I want but want to see the mod while I am leveling, to you know, ease the grinding. I am going for devation set on 5 characters 30 and 50, with pvp abyss accessories, just because I never have, to keep it fun...but it wont be easy my friend, perhaps you could help?

This could also encourage new players you know. It would be fun to put it on the silver coin fabled gear, to show the value and give people something reasonable attainable to work for starting out.

''Better yet what about the lvl 30 dev set itself?!!!!!!'' That would get people in there playing alts for sure. Make the set super special.

Also to actually do the coin quests and see the whole game without bypassing years of content thereby, groups will be easier to get for all as originally intended. I don't really want this game to die and every little bit helps.

Last edited:

Darc

Potential Patron
Apply this mod:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/y7zs29nix3i4794/Darkhell666_Aion_5.0_Mod_Eiren_outfit__2016.zip

Buy this outfit, just torso and pants, if you are elyos go to the divine clothing merchant in the place where you do plastic surgery.

This outfit is a skin so you can use to alter apearance of any armor that let you change skin.

I hope this is enough for you.
I say, very thoughtful of you, but why are you so resentful of making these mods? People love this stuff and there is nothing inherently immoral about a proper nude skin, people put them in sims and stuff all the time.

Under normal contextual circumstances, nudity is nothing to be ashamed of in a game. Besides do you think from a rp perspective having garments pasted to your characters flesh, or made into it, makes much sense for realism?

As for the edits, it wont cost the company, because A you put it on shop skins you have to buy. Gear you need to earn, and now a cosmetic set you buy anyway in sanctum and pandemonium.

This is a very forthright mod, socially conscious, and morally sound in and of itself. Only the player sees the mod, so no one is subject to any unwanted nudity. You also posted it on a 18+ site. So all fine. Thank you very much.

PS

In addition I am sure other people will appreciate it as well, I'll try it out and see about helping you out pretty soon if your on patron. I will also discuss your mod as promised, and will get back to you on this. Once again, thank you.

Last edited:

darkhell666

Casual Client
I say, very thoughtful of you, but why are you so resentful of making these mods? People love this stuff and there is nothing inherently immoral about a proper nude skin, people put them in sims and stuff all the time.

Under normal contextual circumstances, nudity is nothing to be ashamed of in a game. Besides do you think from a rp perspective having garments pasted to your characters flesh, or made into it, makes much sense for realism?

As for the edits, it wont cost the company, because A you put it on shop skins you have to buy. Gear you need to earn, and now a cosmetic set you buy anyway in sanctum and pandemonium.

This is a very forthright mod, socially conscious, and morally sound in and of itself. Only the player sees the mod, so no one is subject to any unwanted nudity. You also posted it on a 18+ site. So all fine. Thank you very much.

PS

In addition I am sure other people will appreciate it as well, I'll try it out and see about helping you out pretty soon if your on patron. I will also discuss your mod as promised, and will get back to you on this. Once again, thank you.

English is not my main language so i don't understand exactly what are you trying to say neither the inttention of your message, si de casualidad hablas español dimelo de esta manera por q poco fue lo que pude comprender y menos la intención de tu mensaje.

Now, taking in count the aforementioned i'll try to answer the parts i think i've understood.

I'm not resentful on making nude mods, however i'm a perfectionist person and i don't like to do things in a mediocre way, so i won't do nude mods over any armor for the simple reason that not every gear pieces meet the requeriments to do a good looking mod (requisites like be able to hide parts, be anatomically correct, have enough polygons to look relatively smooth, etc.), is not just a matter of whim.

The rest of your message is just a waste of words, no offense, is just that i don't understand completely and even more don't get where you trying to go with that.

darkhell666

Casual Client
About this:

I'm not forcing the mods on each armor of the game for a reason, for example, if i do a nude mod over the tiamat plate model, if i mod the paks to make anuhart (or a lv5 training gear) look like that tiamat mod, the mod is shared for both gear pieces ingame, so what's the problem you may ask, well, the problem is that if you want to keep the nude appearance of the anuhart, but at the same time you want to use a tiamat armor with his original look you'll be unable to do that because the model, to be more precise the textures, will be the same for both pieces.
For that reason i don't like the idea of apply the mods that i do based on an specific piece to other armors, for these purpose you get the gear modded ingame and you transfer the appearance the way the game let you do that.
To be clear i'm able to do that the same 3d model uses different textures so they will not be shared and the mod can coexist with the original design, that is what i did with the base nudemod, however make that is a complex task and i don't have time neither interest to do with each mod i do.

Darc

Potential Patron
About this:

I'm not forcing the mods on each armor of the game for a reason, for example, if i do a nude mod over the tiamat plate model, if i mod the paks to make anuhart (or a lv5 training gear) look like that tiamat mod, the mod is shared for both gear pieces ingame, so what's the problem you may ask, well, the problem is that if you want to keep the nude appearance of the anuhart, but at the same time you want to use a tiamat armor with his original look you'll be unable to do that because the model, to be more precise the textures, will be the same for both pieces.
For that reason i don't like the idea of apply the mods that i do based on an specific piece to other armors, for these purpose you get the gear modded ingame and you transfer the appearance the way the game let you do that.
To be clear i'm able to do that the same 3d model uses different textures so they will not be shared and the mod can coexist with the original design, that is what i did with the base nudemod, however make that is a complex task and i don't have time neither interest to do with each mod i do.
Thank you but I cant get this one to work for some reason but the other still dose. I don't know why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.