Aika Minion ~ (1 Viewer)

Zako22

Casual Client
Hello there
Sorry for long inactivity due some reasons and irl stuff, i made new account because i forgot the old one
there are some of my works when i inactive :
the_combatan_school_girls_pt_1_by_innocentiakun-dae9qod.jpg
the_combatan_school_girls_pt_2_by_innocentiakun-daen4oq.jpg

Molly from Shabazik's OC :
da_minion___molly_by_innocentiakun-dapyfr0.jpg

Zako22

Casual Client

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
thank you :D i miss this forum and the members

i am back here to share some old content about my zako's, i hope i could more productive for future
and here some random silly old comic about my zakos (featuring Shado girl by RemnantComic on DeviantArt and Pricom by StrangeJack on DeviantArt )

The Outfit
sca_page_01_by_innocentiakun-db369o5.png

sca_pg_02_by_innocentiakun-db368pc.png

Having fun with enemy
sca_pg_03_by_innocentiakun-db368nw.png

sca_pg_04_by_innocentiakun-db368sd.png
Cute stuff!

So you're making more violent works on patreon now huh? Neat. Interesting workaround to have them be more private. I'm sort of broke though so I'll have to pass.

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
Always love you work!!

And Patreon stuff? I don't see where Holhorse and Dinomoneyman saw it -not saying they hadn't seen, but revealing my own digital incompetence)?

Zako22

Casual Client
Cute stuff!

So you're making more violent works on patreon now huh? Neat. Interesting workaround to have them be more private. I'm sort of broke though so I'll have to pass.

yep, and some of non violent art will uploaded in here and my dA

Become your first Patron!

thanks for patronage sir !!

Always love you work!!

And Patreon stuff? I don't see where Holhorse and Dinomoneyman saw it -not saying they hadn't seen, but revealing my own digital incompetence)?

long time not to see you !! there was links of dA and patreon under my thread post, and thanks to Myosotis for helping :D

----------------------------------

update a Hell army, enemy's unit
Underwater Unit : Kraken (Lust)

hell_army_kraken_unit_by_innocentiakun-db76y4t.jpg

the expression :
expression_chart_by_innocentiakun-dateqk4.jpg

the right is on of the seven sins leader, Pride . and the left one is her right hand

the_leader_of_the_pride_by_innocentiakun-db76y1w.jpg

there will be 7 leaders, and each leader have special unit ( 2 of the leader may dont have units)

Zako22

Casual Client
All of them!

whoa o_O , i am glad you like all of my zakos XD !! i appreciate it !!

---------------------------------

update another Combat School Girl the Navy Unit !!

The Ship's Crew :
csga_navy_unit_02_by_innocentiakun-dbiucyr.png

the schoolgirl from marine department, they learning the basic training in underwater and marine science to become ship's crew, They are assigned to guard the border at sea, patrolling, and expedition.

when agains hell army navy unit, they equipped with holy water gun, and silver harpoons

class attributes : sexy blue marine outfit, microbikini , pasties, silver harpoons, handgun, minigun,
vehicle : destroyer ship, aircraft carrier, patrol boat

pros : have lot of knowledges to make strategies, navigate the ships, maintenance,and enginering skills.
cons : even they can fight in underwater,they aren't strong as the diver unit,

The Diver :
csga_navy_unit_01_by_innocentiakun-dbiucyx.png

The Diver class have speciality for underwater unit, they much more stronger than the ship's crew,
the Recruitment was difficult, they must pass training process lasts ten months, divided into three continual training phases: physical endurance/physical training, basic underwater training, commando training, and at last month they must demonstrate strength through trials such as cross-strait swimming or rowing to another Island at night with little food or sleep.

The Unit's main duties are underwater demolition (raiding enemy ships and bases), destroying main underwater installations, reconnaissance,
prisoner snatches, preparing beaches for larger naval amphibious operations

when agains hell army navy unit, they equipped with holy water gun, and silver harpoons

class attributes : sexy seifuku, silver harpoons, handgun, minigun, rescue tires,

pros : they can survive underwater longer than the ship's crew, expert in underwater combat, they can swim faster and silently,
cons : when they surrounded by many enemies / stronger than them

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.