Aika

Vivacious Visitor
thanks for NNin and CuriousHyperGamer for helping me
just share my zako in here
but first time my apologize if my english not so good

one of my favorite zako :
=Akai Minion=
red_minion.jpg

they are underground bandits. and most of member are female only. the number of minion is still unknown. they always showing at night to do some criminals like roberry, killing innocent people, kidnapping little girl and brainwashing to make new candidate for minion. their base is in abandoned military base away from city. their purpose to commiting a crime is just for fun.

Their age between 15-20 years old. they always wearing red latex with showing more skin, some of soldier just wearing pasties and g-string. and they’re not wearing protective gear, because they’’re not afraid to die and they proud if they die with showed sexy deadbody in front of enemy. every member have navel piercing as a characteristic of a minion. and most of member are lesbians.

they always use long and medium range weapon to keep distance from enemy. they not good close combat if they facing with expert Martial Artist even they armed with combat knife. their main weapon is uzi, handgun and sniper rifle sometimes they use bomb for robbery.

they just have 2 units
  • medium range, (front line)
costume :
A. long sleeved red latex with micro skirt and white panties. stocking and high heels/boots
B. long sleeve red latex with g-strings, stocking and high heels/boots
C. String bikini, gloves (optional), stocking and high heels/boots
weapon : uzi, hand gun, combat knife

• long range, (support unit)
detached sleeve / long gloves latex. heart shaped pasties, micro skirt and g-string (sometimes just g-string or micro skirt without panties) stocking and high heels/boots and google
weapon : sniper rifle, combat knife

some of art when they annihilated :
enemy_killed.jpg battleryona2.jpg aaaaaa (1).jpg

=================

i will update their alternate costume (?) later
you can free to use them :have a nice day:

Last edited by a moderator:

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Glad to help. Now we have another zako group in this forum. :meaw:
Though, their outfit may be too skimpy for my artist to draw. :jk:

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
Good to see another Zako Organisation hopefully rivalling the ALL the ones available on Ryonani.
NNin's is a big one so I hope you can get him!
For now this is a very good start, maybe as cannon fodder enemies for people here to draw an art for in Ryona.
Hopefully when you expand more they can participate in fights, maybe hand-to-hand of sorts? Just so that people can fight back?
That way we can have a more balanced Zako. That people can fight back and forth and have Ryona and give Ryona with!
P.S.
...when you say 'Uzume'...you meant me, right? [sweatdrop]
Can you correct the name a bit, if you don't mind?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
And my artist thinks the same as Petal.... "Why they just wearing so skimpy clothes?" XD
Good short manga, I like it! And many will too.

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
Ahahahahah~
I loved that!
Hopefully we will see more of this Zako of yours...
Thanks for sharing that comic, its a wonderful start!
That and you are starting to gain Fans too, maybe you can put your Pixiv link in your Signature so people can find out more about you and your drawings?

Aika

Vivacious Visitor
NNin : hahaha ~ because skimpy clothes is my taste :3
CHG :thanks, i think i am not put my pixiv link in my signature for some reasons ^^; i am sorry

part of crime cutscene of red succubus
red_succubuss_sniper_1.jpg red_succubuss_sniper_2.jpg red_succubuss_sniper_3.jpg

another zako design, the police girl. the description about police still underconstruct
police.jpg

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Really appreciate sharing of your artwork with us! Great job, and wonderful artwork.

Do you do commissions by any chance?

olala

Potential Patron
I encourage to said:P,well it just shortcut to bustin stuff (:3TB=ti*bustin/boobs bustin:PCB=cpunt/cbust/tweet bustin:PDood:)

Aika

Vivacious Visitor
@olala : i think both of them lol
@ Nnin : wow !! many thanks for your artist and you too, that scene looks good :D

====
i add another one of my zako crime scene :
they're robbery bank, and kill all civilant and 2 police in there, one of red minnion dead during gunfight. they take all of money and running away before police arrived.

robbery.jpg

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Oh, i really like the exposition of their evil antics. Will there be more of this heist? really great work by the way.

Mardion

Potential Patron
It's very cool that you painted a crossover with Petal, I find it awesome that the original characters we first saw here are starting to ryona-interact with each other :-D I'm really not a fan of guns at all, but I did love and will look very forward to more melee combat between the factions ^_^

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
It's very cool that you painted a crossover with Petal, I find it awesome that the original characters we first saw here are starting to ryona-interact with each other :-D I'm really not a fan of guns at all, but I did love and will look very forward to more melee combat between the factions ^_^

Don't you worry~ Hopefully with what is going to happen...

The Crossovers is Starting...
MUAHAHAHAHAH!!!
[puts on a Zhuge Liang Costume]
Let the battle for control between the Three Zako Factions Begin; The Petals Organisation, The Pearl Group and the Red Succubus Minions!
The land will be split into Three... The Oldest, the Largest and the Upstart...
[waves a feather fan]
Who shall garner more control and influence? I hope time will tell us all soon.

And some upcoming minor Zako groups as well...we can have more interactions~ Fanart, Fanstories and hopefully more epic styled RP game going on too!

Aika

Vivacious Visitor
@mardion and CHG : i hope so, if i have sparte time maybe i will make some scene of them :)

sorry for long time not to update this thread
i have some new another zako's and new units for succubus minion

red succubus minion
expert unit :
red_succubus_minion.jpg

they are special unit from Red Succubus Minnion, the outfit looks more military and they are mastermind of kidnapping and brainwash girls, they use this plan to large amounts of minion.because brainwashed minion is good as pawn and considered as military tools, they ordered the brainwashed minion according what they plan to do. different with ordinary red succubus minion base, they have special military secret base where it's hard to find it. the left one with military uniform are the leader of each troops. the leader have pretty skilled close combat like using combat knife and barehands, the right one is elite tactical troops, unlike ordinary minnion who attacking brutally. they attack enemy with silently.

==============================

-school themed zako-

S.C.A (Sexy Combatant Academy)
short description :
they are minion student from sexy combatant academy (SCA), the school recruit and hire the choosen sexy young girl wo have talent in combat and strategy, the purpose why SCA was founded is to help their country stenghten the military to fight againts external threads like red succubus minion and make all girls in their country become smarter, strong (and sexy too XD).

most of the girls in SCA academy wearing glasses (except wrestling class), their age between 14-20 years old. they are always team worked to complete a mission. there are different class with diffirent outfit and ability

1. Close Combat Girl Class
schoolgirl_minnion.jpg
this class training young girl with good agility and good intellegent, most of the girl in this class wearing glasses and navel piercing. their weapon combat knife as main weapon, electric sword for secondary. they good for sneaking enemy territory like a ninja. and taking down enemy with acrobatic movement.

class attributes : close combat school uniform, glasses, navel piercing

weakness : fight againts long range armed enemy / sharpshooter, and skilled / expert combatant.

2. Wrester Girl Class
PE_girl_wrestler_girl.jpg
the class who have very strong sexy girl with good stamina, strength, and endurance. their body looks athletic, bit muscular with oily skin that they can't grabbed by enemy easly so that they wearing uniform more skimpy compared with other class. they dont need armed weapon and taking down enemy with wrestling technique.
this class stronger than close combat class but they're not so fast. chance for the long range armed enemy to take down them

class attributes
: wrestler gloves (red/black) , P.E uniform (white), bandage pasties (yellow), very tight bloomer / spats (red)
weakness : fight againts long range armed enemy / sharpshooter.

3.Sharpshooter Girl Class:
sharp_shooter_school_girl.jpg
this class has many petite bodied girl. but most of the girl in this class have a talent for sniping / smart shooter. they taking down enemy for long distance, and good support and back-up. they very clever, very good for camouflage/ hiding, and running away if enemy come nearby. because they cant fight close combat ( they can KO-ed by one hit ), they used stun grenade and stun gun if they forced by enemy. its very hard to find them because their body small.

class attributes : sharp shooter uniform jacket, boots and cap (green/brown/white), very big glasses (black), bikini top (white/black), c-string micro skirt (green/brown/white for skirt, black/white for c-string)

weakness : fight againts long range armed enemy / sharpshooter. close combat minion

some of pic of S.C.A
petal_vs_schoolgirl.jpg schoolgirl_and_shado.jpg
==========

CuriousHyperGamer

Potential Patron
More groups~
An Expanding world with more characters and classes...
Absolutely Delicious!
Needs more Garnishings and dressings though, but thats my taste.
Otherwise keep up the good work!

Ratchet

Potential Patron
Always great to have an update from you!
I particularly like the idea behind the SCA girls, especially the "wrestler" class (please add more of these defeating other zakos and being defeated in turn by gunfire ^_^!)
Although, could you consider adding an "aquatic" division of swimsuit-wearing amphibious fighting class SCA girls?

I also noticed that you had a few of the Close Combat girls defeat zakos who look like the "Shado Special Service" of KO Corral. I know you've been on deviantart before, you're a fan of his work and did a few fanarts before when you were still there but could you consider acknowledging the inspiration at least?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.