Ah P's Imports (Update: Iida Nana from Rail Wars) (2 Viewers)

Ah P

Content Creator
Moderator Edit: Ah P's work has been copied over to the Resource system. Click here.

A collection of imports I made.

Tari_Tari_Logo.png

Super_Sonico_logo.png

Regular outfit:
screenshot0003.png
View attachment SuperSonico_hair.swfView attachment Sonico_regular.swf

Nurse outfit (add Garter Belt and white Highheels to complete the outfit)
screenshot0001.png
View attachment Sonico_nurse.swf

Sonico Headphones
screenshot0001.png
View attachment SonicoHeadphones.swf
(might not look right with certain hairs)

The_World_Ends_with_You_logo.gif

K_on.png

psglogo.png

narutologor.gif

OL/Businesswoman

high_school_of_the_dead-logo.jpg

bleachm.png

Kpop clothes

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah P

Content Creator
Ah P's Imports part 2

400px_Madoka_logo.png

guilty_crown_logo_v1_by_dragster8787_d4nzbvx.jpg

Jet_Set_Radio_Logo.png

cZuqB.jpg

Metal_Slug_Logo.png

ghost_trick_logo.png

Fighting_Vipers_Logo_1_a.gif

Bravely_Default_Logo_Black.jpg

image.png

2raiarstitletreatmentimageid.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ah P

Content Creator
Re: Ah P's Imports

GrayWaynebow said:
First off, welcome to this site. Hope you enjoy your time here and hopefully you keep delivering great work like these! I'll be looking forward to it and I think many others will, too!
Again, awesome work on these (especially if you're rather new to this), it's really appreciated!

Special thanks for Shiki (love TWEWY to death), you've done justice to her! Unfortunately there's no download link for her outfit, but instead one for Sawa Okitas again - please fix that! (the one I'm most excited about isn't there, of course! q_q)

Keep it up man~

Ah, my bad, dude. That's what happens when all the file names begin with an S. :-[ I edited the post so it should have the proper outfit now.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator

Wow. Excellent work my friend 8). I love your style of design. However, it may just be me, but I get the feeling that the left and right calves should be reversed, the heels pointing inward instead of outward. Take it as you will, but again very nice work. I hope you'll continue to provide new content.

Deleted member 4815

Potential Patron

Posted by: Ah P
« on: Today at 12:11:28 AM »

* ShikiMisaki_hair.swf (15.37 kB. 700x600 - viewed 56 times.) [ Specified attachment is not available ]
That's not how it's supposed to be, is it? xD Well, it does show up, but at the end of your post. Still works for me I guess, so thank you so much anyway!~

I really gotta address this(kind of again): I'm really impressed by how you implemented the TWEWY style into SDT without it looking forced in/tucked on (hope this means, what I want to express) but instead just looking great! It just works, so kudos to you and thanks!
I hope you get the appreciation you deserve in the near future - you rock!

Ah P

Content Creator

« on: Today at 12:11:28 AM »

* ShikiMisaki_hair.swf (15.37 kB. 700x600 - viewed 56 times.) [ Specified attachment is not available ]
That's not how it's supposed to be, is it? xD Well, it does show up, but at the end of your post. Still works for me I guess, so thank you so much anyway!~

I really gotta address this(kind of again): I'm really impressed by how you implemented the TWEWY style into SDT without it looking forced in/tucked on (hope this means, what I want to express) but instead just looking great! It just works, so kudos to you and thanks!
I hope you get the appreciation you deserve in the near future - you rock!

Gah, it should be fixed now. Been a while since I've been on a message board. I appreciate the kudos. If you're a TWEWY fan, stay tuned... ;)

Deleted member 4815

Potential Patron

« on: Today at 12:03:50 AM »

If you're a TWEWY fan, stay tuned... ;)

Uhoho dude, do I smell Yashiro and/or Konishi costumes? (you don't have to tell me x) ) The TWEWY characters don't seem to get much attention from artists, so I'm always pumped up for more stuff! Anyways, you've got a fan as of now!
"I'm digging it!!"

Sovereign899

Potential Patron

There are characters who don't get enough love......I've never played TWEWY but know of it, so thx for Shiki and welcome :D, I get too easily distracted to try modding...

Ah P

Content Creator

I added Uzuki Yashiro from TWEWY. True to her character, her default mood is Angry, so good luck winning her over. ;) Also included some TWEWY backgrounds.

moneybunny

Potential Patron

please give us the head phones! those need to be separate headgear attachment, too amazing not to be !

Ah P

Content Creator

moneybunny said:
please give us the head phones! those need to be separate headgear attachment, too amazing not to be !

The headphones have been added. I also finished making Mitsuki Konishi from TWEWY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.