Ah P's Imports (Update: Iida Nana from Rail Wars) (1 Viewer)

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Panty & Stocking)

@Ah P: Those are GREAT! ;D

@Arty Morty: This is a Official SDT thread. Hims are only able to be modded from the Loader side.

Ah P

Content Creator

Dyxid said:
Ah P said:
I decided to create Panty & Stocking from... Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt. If you're aware of the series, you'd know that they're a natural fit for SDT. ;)

Haha, excellent.

Though now I can't help but ask... are you planning on making Scanty & Kneesocks as well?

Mmmaybe

Fenris

Potential Patron

Ah P said:
The OL skirts and vest now have a color adjustable option.
I just tried them out. They're fantastic!

Even though I've never watched Panty and Stocking, I decided to see what the red dress download was like. I get the impression that the top doesn't completely align with her breasts, even when they're an appropriate size. For all I know, it's supposed to look like that, but it seems a little off to me.

Ah P

Content Creator

Fenris said:
Ah P said:
The OL skirts and vest now have a color adjustable option.
I just tried them out. They're fantastic!

Even though I've never watched Panty and Stocking, I decided to see what the red dress download was like. I get the impression that the top doesn't completely align with her breasts, even when they're an appropriate size. For all I know, it's supposed to look like that, but it seems a little off to me.

I made some slight adjustments to the dress, so it should fit a bit better now.

Xsofresh

Potential Patron

I'm digging the business women outfits, and the angel outfit is well done cool stuff dude.

Kyro

Potential Patron

De sexy bitches Panty & Stocking and their outfits... Hnngg. I gives you karma cookies. >.>

TDream

Potential Patron

The outfits you made are great! Nice work.

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor

Thanks for the business outfits. Color enabled too! Time to get down to business

Lizoran

Potential Patron
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Scanty & Kneesocks)

I love'em ;D, if you could do the outfits i would love you for ever

Ah P

Content Creator

I made Scanty and Kneesocks' outfit, but there's a bit of a snag with it. Since I use a tint for the skins of the two characters, it also tints the sleeves. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to pass them on.

Shade

Content Creator

Ah P said:
I made Scanty and Kneesocks' outfit, but there's a bit of a snag with it. Since I use a tint for the skins of the two characters, it also tints the sleeves. If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to pass them on.

You can get around that without using the Loader, though it's a real pain to do. You basically have to offset the color of the sleeves to 'match' the color of the skin tone. I did it for Dante's Syx mod, and it was fairly tiresome work.

ModGuy

Content Creator

Shade said:
Ah P said:

You can get around that without using the Loader, though it's a real pain to do. You basically have to offset the color of the sleeves to 'match' the color of the skin tone. I did it for Dante's Syx mod, and it was fairly tiresome work.

Surely there are layers on the arms that are reserved for costumes and are therefore immune to hue shifts?
Last I checked there was.

Shade

Content Creator

ModGuy said:
Surely there are layers on the arms that are reserved for costumes and are therefore immune to hue shifts?
Last I checked there was.

There is. Can Vanilla Modders use them? Nope. We're stuck drawing forearm mods on the Body Template, which unfortunately is susceptible to being hue shifted with her skin tone. The Loader still has a fair few advantages over Vanilla in that respect, but it's not for everyone. I'm kind of holding out hope for a new Template with the next update, since in Kona's latest update it was said:

[quote author=konashion]I need to spend a while concentrating on the mod files after that's all done, because a few things have been broken by hand job mode, and the templates need updating.[/quote]

Ah P

Content Creator

Shade said:
Ah P said:

I kind of figured I'd have to do something like that. I'll see if I can work out something.

Ah P

Content Creator

Made Sakura's outfit. I'll see if I can get to some others.

Ah P

Content Creator
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Highschool of the Dead)

And now the girls of Highschool of the Dead coming up.

JasperZ

Potential Patron

Ah P said:
Made Sakura's outfit. I'll see if I can get to some others.

Wooooow , it's been a while since the last time I came to the forum,and I'm glad that you've made one of Naruto costumes.One thing you should know that I click into your import thread everytime I'm online.There is one costume made by Mike in this forum,only can be used in Loader.Still doesn't have other characters' costumes like Hinata and Ino,just hairs.So if you have time would you please make these costumes?Thanks in advance.Really looking forward to your updates. :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.