Ah P's Imports (Update: Iida Nana from Rail Wars) (1 Viewer)

Ah P

Content Creator
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Scanty & Kneesocks)

JasperZ said:
Ah P said:
Made Sakura's outfit. I'll see if I can get to some others.

Wooooow , it's been a while since the last time I came to the forum,and I'm glad that you've made one of Naruto costumes.One thing you should know that I click into your import thread everytime I'm online.There is one costume made by Mike in this forum,only can be used in Loader.Still doesn't have other characters' costumes like Hinata and Ino,just hairs.So if you have time would you please make these costumes?Thanks in advance.Really looking forward to your updates. :D :D :D

No problem dude. They'll come in time. ;)

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Re: Ah P's Imports (Update: Highschool of the Dead)

Ah P said:
Added Saeko Busujima.

I always imagined her being a "Psycho" based on how she acts in the anime. Apparently, she liked to be brutal, even before the undead epidemic. I wonder why there is only one season. I loved that series. Boobs, blood, and guns. Perfect for a horror anime. ;D

Also, the Sakura oufit could use a few more details, but nothing to complain about. Great work. Even those other animes that I am unfamiliar with look exceptional. I don't know how they are supposed to look, but they seem well-made, regardless.

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

BuckWild said:
Ah P said:
Added Saeko Busujima.

I always imagined her being a "Psycho" based on how she acts in the anime. Apparently, she liked to be brutal, even before the undead epidemic. I wonder why there is only one season. I loved that series. Boobs, blood, and guns. Perfect for a horror anime. ;D

I dunno if we can really call her a 'psycho'; during the events of episode 8, she did freeze up when she was confronted by two undead children, so she's not completely bloodthirsty.

And you'll be happy to know the manga is continuing this spring!

El Grillo

Content Creator

Quite cool stuf! Cant use flash myself but it looks kind of hard!

Ah P

Content Creator

Quite cool stuf! Cant use flash myself but it looks kind of hard!
It can seem intimidating at first, but if you've had any experience with image editing/drawing programs, it's not too bad.

Made Saya Takagi and also figured I'd add the regular school uniform without the extra protective gear.

EnigmaTSvirus

Potential Patron

Wow love your Saeko (and all the others of course), Good job! ;)

JasperZ

Potential Patron

Nice update!Though High School Of the Dead is not my favourite.Ever watch Bleach?

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer

JasperZ said:
Nice update!Though High School Of the Dead is not my favourite.Ever watch Bleach?

Would you be surprised if I didn't? :P

When I heard Bleach was made by the same company as Naruto, I didn't give it two seconds to change my opinion. Naruto was good in the beginning, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere plot-wise until Naruto versus Sasuke. Nejima beating the crud out of Sasuke didn't help Naruto's image in the beginning, since Sasuke was stronger than Naruto early on. Seemed to me that Naruto was all talk until he unlocked the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox.

/end rant

That said, Bleach didn't seem that much more appealing. Nothing against the plot, can't dispute that, but Ichigo, a student in high school is apparently some sort of monster hunter that hunts creatures that cannot be seen by other humans. Didn't seem too exciting.

Ah P

Content Creator

JasperZ said:

I used to really like Bleach, but it got really repetitive. I still follow the manga, but that's more because I just want to see it through to the end.

JasperZ

Potential Patron

So do I.Girls in Bleach are still attractivve for me,however.Hope you can make Bleach girls after your creation on Naruto.It's certainly up to you,What we can do is to wait for your update,and thanks for your efforts :D

Ah P

Content Creator

JasperZ said:
So do I.Girls in Bleach are still attractivve for me,however.Hope you can make Bleach girls after your creation on Naruto.It's certainly up to you,What we can do is to wait for your update,and thanks for your efforts :D

I may do that. I kind of want to do Rukia, who's my favorite. For now, I've added Shizuka Marikawa.

Ah P

Content Creator

Ino's outfit has been added.

JasperZ

Potential Patron

Ah P said:
Whatever,mate,I check your thread two times a day,and if you've updated anything new I will find out soon.Another great update:Ino Yamanaka! Hinata's next,I may guess? :D

Ah P

Content Creator

JasperZ said:
Ah P said:
Whatever,mate,I check your thread two times a day,and if you've updated anything new I will find out soon.Another great update:Ino Yamanaka! Hinata's next,I may guess? :D

Yep, you're on the money. It's up now!

TDream

Potential Patron

Ah P said:
And now the girls of Highschool of the Dead coming up.

The anime is pretty cool and your HOTD imports are great thx.

JasperZ

Potential Patron

And here we are,Thx,very much.I know it may sounds excessive,but can you work on other Naruto or Bleach girls(like Temari and Tenten or Rukia)when you got time?It's all your choice and I'm right here waiting for whatever your update is next time

PenKnight

Avid Affiliate

BuckWild said:
JasperZ said:

Would you be surprised if I didn't? :P

When I heard Bleach was made by the same company as Naruto, I didn't give it two seconds to change my opinion. Naruto was good in the beginning, but it doesn't seem to go anywhere plot-wise until Naruto versus Sasuke. Nejima beating the crud out of Sasuke didn't help Naruto's image in the beginning, since Sasuke was stronger than Naruto early on. Seemed to me that Naruto was all talk until he unlocked the power of the Nine-Tailed Fox.

/end rant

That said, Bleach didn't seem that much more appealing. Nothing against the plot, can't dispute that, but Ichigo, a student in high school is apparently some sort of monster hunter that hunts creatures that cannot be seen by other humans. Didn't seem too exciting.

I kind of have to disagree about Naruto, except in places where the plot drags on and on (Like Sasuke's story arc searching for his brother in the 2nd half.) Naruto does become more powerful over time, with and without the power of the Kyuubi and his development over the series fluctuates sometimes from "Geez can you be more dense" to "Now that's what I'm talking 'bout!" Recent events in the manga have just put not just him, but his other friends, on a new level of ass kicking. (Seriously, Naruto and the Kyuubi powers up Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, Hinata, various other ninjas and Rock Lee to such an absurd level the way they handle the two main villains is freaking sweet!)

Oh yes, new Naruto costumes...also sweet. Quick inquiry Ah P- will you try the Road to Ninja version of Hinata's costume as well?

Ah P

Content Creator

PenKnight said:
Oh yes, new Naruto costumes...also sweet. Quick inquiry Ah P- will you try the Road to Ninja version of Hinata's costume as well?

I'm not actually familiar with Road to Ninja, but looking it up, it seems intriguing. We'll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.