Age of Conan (1 Viewer)

LightningX69

Vivacious Visitor
Just out of curiosity, has anyone managed to create a successful Full Nude mod for Age of Conan? I personally have not seen any mod since the Beta .9c Version.

EDIT: Screenshots in post #4

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Posting screenshots and a link to the game's web page might inspire a modder to consider your request. Seems like I've mentioned this before....

LightningX69

Vivacious Visitor
Here is some screenshots of the Cimmerian Female Player Unclothed Model in game. As you can see they are naturally topless, when they game was created in the early Alpha and Beta stages the female was fully nude to begin with. Funcom had to change this to avoid an AO rating so they changed the vagina model to a barbie doll physic thong shade, in later betas through launch. I tried to get as many angles as possible to view the model.

Attachments

• AOC Female Cimmerian Model (1).png
    AOC Female Cimmerian Model (1).png
    144.1 KB · Views: 188
  • AOC Female Cimmerian Model (3).png
    AOC Female Cimmerian Model (3).png
    353.1 KB · Views: 209
  • AOC Female Cimmerian Model (4).png
    AOC Female Cimmerian Model (4).png
    388 KB · Views: 218
  • AOC Female Cimmerian Model (5).png
    AOC Female Cimmerian Model (5).png
    350.6 KB · Views: 218
  • AOC Female Cimmerian Model (6).png
    AOC Female Cimmerian Model (6).png
    279.4 KB · Views: 196
  • AOC Female Cimmerian Model (7).png
    AOC Female Cimmerian Model (7).png
    463.5 KB · Views: 188
  • AOC Female Cimmerian Model (8).png
    AOC Female Cimmerian Model (8).png
    466.9 KB · Views: 185
  • AOC Female Cimmerian Model (2).png
    AOC Female Cimmerian Model (2).png
    251.9 KB · Views: 163

ZTemplar

Vivacious Visitor
funny you should request this now, because long ago, and i mean very VERY LONG ago, there was a nude mod. it was since patch-blocked out by Funcom and the creator no longer updated it. i happen to have the last version of it, and here's a screenshot
screenie.png

if any modder would want to reverse-engineer the mod, i could provide the files with permission from moderators... i don't know how to contact the original modder however, so there's that

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
funny you should request this now, because long ago, and i mean very VERY LONG ago, there was a nude mod. it was since patch-blocked out by Funcom and the creator no longer updated it. i happen to have the last version of it, and here's a screenshotView attachment 81624
if any modder would want to reverse-engineer the mod, i could provide the files with permission from moderators... i don't know how to contact the original modder however, so there's that

You may provide the files to others, unless there is a readme or other file with the original package that specifically prohibits sharing.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.