1 Farmer's house
1 Cemetery, Crypt
1 Dali library
1 Barracks
1 Ren Sisters' home

B

blackcrab

I guess...
-Garnet look so similar to quest of kai character(made me think both of them is the same developer)
-hit the decoy in Maito brother's dojo is more effective way to gain exp but I will never last so long.
-higher level mean more accurate on attack and harder to get hit and more magic , not higher attack power or defense.
-fighting require very expensive maintenance , grooming a horse is the better way for earning maybe.
-rat is the weakest opponent that the game can offer.
-every half snake woman and weaker than goblin and always drop their head(25gp) on kill , best way for earning at fighting.
-goblin is far oversized and not easy prey especailly the orange one(very tall hob goblin , I guess)
-goblin boss look like the massive troll with a pipe-bomb(tree trunk club that fire a fire ball)and Ifeel this fireball tosser troll is unbeatable.
-zombie stronger than kobold.
-kobold is tougher than zombie.
-I feel surprised that the shiny object is golden egg.
-I will find mr.Hanibal and his war elephants in chartage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trigon

Casual Client
I really like this game. I hope it gets updated soon.

I guess...
-Garnet look so similar to quest of kai character(made me think both of them is the same developer)

I'm pretty sure it's not the same developer, but Garnet definitely seems to be based on or inspired by Kai.

-fighting require very expensive maintenance , grooming a horse is the better way for earning maybe.

It's really easy to make money in this game. Whoring yourself out can make you lots of money. (You can have sex with most of the characters in the first town, although not all of them give you money)

-goblin boss look like the massive troll with a pipe-bomb(tree trunk club that fire a fire ball)and Ifeel this fireball tosser troll is unbeatable.

He is certainly not unbeatable. He does not have many hit points. You have to deal enough damage to kill him quickly. I was able to do this at level 15 with the knuckles you buy from Gai's dojo (200 attack power). It's probably possible to kill him earlier than level 15, since your attack power is largely based on your weapon, not level.

His fireball will one-shot you though, so be careful.

I can't figure out how to save the sister from the goblins

Neither can I. Even after I got the key from the goblin boss, I can't open the cell where I would expect her to be held. It's possible that mission isn't completed yet, but I'm not sure.

Z

zako

Neither can I. Even after I got the key from the goblin boss, I can't open the cell where I would expect her to be held. It's possible that mission isn't completed yet, but I'm not sure.

i tink you have to try door many time.

H

Hawke

I rescued the sister from the goblins 1st try without the key. Her sisters in a house in the north part of Garnet's hometown will give you an item when they ask you to save their sister. Then you should just have to talk to the sister in the cell and she should teleport home. Tho' I could be wrong.

V

Vuoripeikko

I can make 10,000 gold in 5 mins. once out of the first town, go left, kill all the dog thingys with sword, run out and back in. You get around 900gold per map + copper rods that sell 500g. Im lv 16 atm, and they can 2 shot me if they get good hit, so its good to save after every run =)

B

blackcrab

You can go to post your suggestion at Garnetadventures Forum , that shall keep the forum from get abandonment.
or eles you can go to hongfire instead , so many information about this game's progress to read.

D

dartred

in that first post with the picture of garnet having sex with the dog. which dog do i have to have sex with to get that animation? street dogs and the breeder dog Rex don't seem to be it. also, how do i get the book for the library book quest from the farmer he wont give it to me.

D

dartred

only one way to make her pregnant right now and it leads to game over. go to the last building to the far right of the world map. just to the right of that big castle city. has to be at ngiht. go behind the church and accept to do that womans mission. go straight up on the path and get raped by 4 wolfs. thats the ending.

S

Silphy

Apologies for the necro-bump, but this game was updated two days ago it seems.

Edit: Seems that occasionally, old saves will glitch and fail. Seems we'll have to start fresh. Le sigh.

PlattonTerror

Potential Patron
Ok so i realy like this game mostly for the features and the battle system. But i have two questions
1st) Can my character become pergnat and give birth to a child? (mostly because i fall for the guy who was sleeping in the kobolds location)
2ond) do i need to do something with the books in order to pass the shrine without falling victim from the demon?
3rd) somehow i am stuck with hypnosis and i dont know how to overcome it.
4th) Are there any games with the same battle system?

Jace Winzor

Potential Patron
I'm stuck....

Can't find the key for the zombie and ghost dungeon. been looking all over, but can't find it. I go in, kill the one zombie and ghost and then can't get through the first door.

Does someone know where I can find the key or how to get past that first door? Thanks a bunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.