[PC] Adventures of Garnet (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Vuoripeikko
  • Start date
  • Watchers 5
S

Sir_Han Ricos

Okay, I'll do my best to answer questions.
Sorry Mercykid, I don't have a walkthrough for you, so I'm going to move on to PlattonTerror's questions.
1)Technically yes, you can get pregnant, but it's part of a game over, so for gameplay purposes, no.
2)I honestly have no idea, if you're referring to the demon in the sword, I believe that's automatic, as a plot hook.
3) Take the necklace off, and if that doesn't remove it, try talking to the priest.
4)Violated Heroine. There's a thread for it on the forums.

onto Jace Winzor, as I recall, you can't get in there until you're part of the adventuerers guild, and accept a quest for it through them. They give you the key.

Alright folks. Hope that helps.

Jace Winzor

Potential Patron
Sir_Han,

Unfortunately I have joined the guild and I am on the quest for it, but alas... they have not given me a key. I shall keep searching. This game is pretty awesome by the way. Glad I checked it out!

DustyX

Potential Patron
Sir_Han,

Unfortunately I have joined the guild and I am on the quest for it, but alas... they have not given me a key. I shall keep searching. This game is pretty awesome by the way. Glad I checked it out!

Aye, same. Got the quest, went down the stairs, killed a zombie, killed a ghost, opened a chest, got a key, tried using the door and it says "The door is locked", tried using the key from item menu but nothing happened, still just says the door is locked. Didn't get a key from the guild and the only other key is "Goblin Key".. which also does nothing, least in this area. :C

crystalorbie

Potential Patron
Hmm... Is this the quest below the cemetary? Involving some sort of orb? If I recall correctly, the jail cell holds a pressure tile that opens the door forward, I think its between some lamps.

The jail cell door past that won't open until either the orb is taken from the treasure chest or the boss guarding it is dead, I forget which. Though the boss isn't hard to deal with if you have some lightning magic and a full meter. (sleep in the dog house for that...)

The goblin key should be used in a cave further south, but not outside in the world map. At least, I think...

A

aroula

I can't figure out how to trigger the pig sex scene, any help? also a save file with access to the world map would be appreciated.

N

Naggafin

I can't figure out how to trigger the pig sex scene, any help? also a save file with access to the world map would be appreciated.

You need to obtain the "pig feeder" job from the Adventurer's Guild. Talk to the NPC by the counter on the right inside the guild, then you can go to the farm and the farmer will let you inside the pig pen to "feed" the piggies.

A

aroula

You need to obtain the "pig feeder" job from the Adventurer's Guild. Talk to the NPC by the counter on the right inside the guild, then you can go to the farm and the farmer will let you inside the pig pen to "feed" the piggies.

I've done that but the only thing I can do is literally feed them, there is no other option, without food it just says they smell there is no food with food I can only give it to them. I've tried in various states as well such as slave garnet still nothing, even with full red bar (arousal bar i think).

Celegar

Potential Patron
you need to increase your lewd stats. that will then give you the prompt to "feed" them.

so long answer short, you need to sleep around more.

M

meta990

well I download this game and cant play it.. then download rpg maker and still cant play it dosent even show up any where only just installing

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

zerograves

I'm stuck....

Can't find the key for the zombie and ghost dungeon. been looking all over, but can't find it. I go in, kill the one zombie and ghost and then can't get through the first door.

Does someone know where I can find the key or how to get past that first door? Thanks a bunch
-----------------------------

I take it you went into the crypt through the door? If you head in to the busted building south and go down the stairs, you'll find the actual dungeon, that just where the actual dungeon ends.

Now If I could just get help with my problem, "Goblin extermination!" I can't figure out how to open the right door in the goblin kings room, which I assume holds the girl i'm supposed to rescue for the house hold.

A

Ashish1996

I have the latest 2017 version of aog.
I have done all the guild quests in the first
village.
After that I reached carthage and completed the doll and revenge quests.
But now I am not able to find Remus.

Please help.

Indian7349

Potential Patron
Can someone please tell me how to get pig sex scene, I've tried many times after feeding them and I'm unable to get sex scene, and someone knows how to complete crypt quest

taberenc

Author
Teacher
Can someone please tell me how to get pig sex scene, I've tried many times after feeding them and I'm unable to get sex scene, and someone knows how to complete crypt quest
it depends on the version of the game. And also on the level of perversion. in previous versions.. i think that, as dressed, was only possible wearing the cotton robe, because the picture was with that clothes only. that , or nude.
In the last version you can use any armor, but the picture is with the cotton robe. i think that the fact that the picture does not match with the armor is not so important as to be able to play the event.

taberenc

Author
Teacher
I have the latest 2017 version of aog.
I have done all the guild quests in the first
village.
After that I reached carthage and completed the doll and revenge quests.
But now I am not able to find Remus.

Please help.
I don't remember that Remus thing right now, sorry. I'll check it up.

But if you are interested, the project is alive again. I've been posting updates since last autumn

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.