Ace Attorney - Maya Fey clothing SWF mod? - filled (1 Viewer)

JohnTylerHorny

Potential Patron
EDIT: Filled, see post #14

This forum is quite something lol, it's this mixture of simplicity and complexity I swear, sometimes it's real easy to find what you need and others it's like you're looking through old CIA files.. Anyway, I've looked everywhere and I've seen them in pictures in some threads for example but I cannot seem to find a download link.

I know this forum contains lots of "archives" that should contain a lot of what is on this website in an easy-to-access place but of course there are some missing items.

For example, I've been looking for the clothing SWF mod for Maya Fey, I have her hair, just not the clothing and I do not know where to find it at all, any help? I greatly appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DigitalSmutExports

Content Creator
Here.

It's usually easier to use a search engine and adding site:undertow.club than it is to find something using Undertow's own search function.

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
No images. Moved to invalid requests.
I strongly suggest you look at the linked thread. It gives guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.
Reference Shot Guide

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.

Key points:

• Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g.Imgur) and put them in image tags. Specifics on how to host at Imgur are at the link in the reference shot guide.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

BuckWild

Modder
Streamer
Maya_Fey_II.png
85px-Maya_Fey.png
1508739-gyakutensaiban428.png
73638062-288-k619560.jpg

I wonder if these will be of any use? This is my contribution.

JohnTylerHorny

Potential Patron
These are great examples yes!! This post was more or less made due to the fact I know a picture of the clothing mod exists on the thread that DigitalSmutExports DigitalSmutExports sent, it's just that I don't know where to find it! If it really doesn't publicly exist, it would be really great if someone could make it a clothing mod! :)

Hank East

Content Creator
No Maya clothing mod has ever been made as far as I'm aware. However, there's quite a few mods you could use to more or less recreate it. I'll come up with something later and show it here. JohnTylerHorny JohnTylerHorny

JohnTylerHorny

Potential Patron
Thank you very much, I really do appreciate that! This is the image I was talking about by the way if you wanted to see it.
Maya-Fey.png

Hank East

Content Creator
JohnTylerHorny JohnTylerHorny Don't worry about it haha. Anyway, here's the Maya pack. Just drop all the assets on the folder containing your SDT.swf and then load in the code in the text file and it should work like in the preview there. Let me know if you liked it or if anything unexpected happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.