About these new dialogue actions (1 Viewer)

recreation

Potential Patron
[HEAD_GRABBED]
[PULLED_UP]
[PULLED_DOWN]
[etc...]

None of them seem to work (i have'nt seen them before anyway). Are they some placeholder for later versions? Did i miss something?
I mean, my english is not perfect but i'm relatively sure that i know when they should trigger :D

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Pulled up and down works when you hold the left button down and you can move her and and down. and i believe head grabbed is actually [HOLD] command. try reading this thread below for a lot of tips on dialogue making

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1640.0

recreation

Potential Patron
thx for the advice but I know this thread and none of these actions are mentioned.
i have tried what you described allready but as i said, it did'nt fire any dialogue, no thinking, no him, no nothing.
Same with head grabbed. thats why i'm asking.
Its not my first dialogue at all^^

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
recreation said:
thx for the advice but I know this thread and none of these actions are mentioned.
i have tried what you described allready but as i said, it did'nt fire any dialogue, no thinking, no him, no nothing.
Same with head grabbed. thats why i'm asking.
Its not my first dialogue at all^^
These are dialogue actions, not dialogue triggers. These allow you to force an action to happen when a dialogue is triggered.

As for the actions, I have no clue how anybody knows when new actions or triggers are added, I don't recall Konashion ever speaking about them.

recreation

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
These are dialogue actions, not dialogue triggers. These allow you to force an action to happen when a dialogue is triggered.

As for the actions, I have no clue how anybody knows when new actions or triggers are added, I don't recall Konashion ever speaking about them.
They are in the "Select Line" menu, not in the "Insert Action" menu so i guess it must be triggers, right? o_O

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
recreation said:
Anonymous said:

They are in the "Select Line" menu, not in the "Insert Action" menu so i guess it must be triggers, right? o_O
look at that, I get it now. It doesn't seem to work. Might just not be fully implemented.

recreation

Potential Patron
i just saw that i typed "actions" myself some posts before lol, sorry for that confusion.
anyway thx for the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.