1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

6demonbag's Dialogue(s)

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by 6demonbag, Sep 19, 2012.

1. 6demonbag

6demonbag Potential Patron

Hello all. After thinking about it for a long while, I decided to try my hand at writing a dialogue for this illustrious fellatio simulator called SDT. I may try some more in the future, but for now I bring you this one. I found the Dialogue Guide by EO quite helpful and used the dialogue template by rubix here: http://superdeepthroat.ryonani.com/index.php?topic=1931.0 so thanks to them.

Nympho Nun
    The naughty nun is a great icon of sexual fantasy in my opinion, and since I couldn't seem to find a dialogue that tackled that theme I made one. This scenario casts the man as a priest who is administering a special brand of "punishment" to a cock-crazed nun who just can't seem to restrain her earthly impulses. Start in normal mode, and the position of her arms doesn't matter. I got the background and the cowl in the screenshot from Anomymous Archive 5, with the cowl being in the original content folder. I know the cowl is in more recent archives as well but I'm not sure about the BG. Anyway, enjoy! And let me know what you think.

Attached Files:

2. pinosante

pinosante Avid Affiliate

Great dialogue! I really like it!

Can you also share your character codes/mods you used?

3. Alpharius

Alpharius Avid Affiliate

Hot, been wanting something like this for a while.

4. AaRL

AaRL Swell Supporter

Nice start but you need to add a bit more 'feeling' to it. Like moods and arm movements.

5. 6demonbag

Yeah, I didn't incorporate any arms movements in this, and only a few mood changes, mostly involving ahegao. But I'll put some thought into using those sorts of things in the future.

6. pinosante

pinosante Avid Affiliate

I still love the dialogue. The text is really good.

For those of you who also want the nun-cap: 6demonbag told me where to find it, and I'm uploading it here.

Attached Files:

7. 6demonbag

Thanks. I'd hoped to find a thread with that mod posted in it so I could link to that but no such thread seems to exist, and I wasn't sure if it was cool to post somebody else's mod myself. I'm glad you guys are digging the dialogue. :)