6demonbag's Dialogue(s) (1 Viewer)

6demonbag

Potential Patron
Hello all. After thinking about it for a long while, I decided to try my hand at writing a dialogue for this illustrious fellatio simulator called SDT. I may try some more in the future, but for now I bring you this one. I found the Dialogue Guide by EO quite helpful and used the dialogue template by rubix here: http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1931.0 so thanks to them.

Nympho Nun
The naughty nun is a great icon of sexual fantasy in my opinion, and since I couldn't seem to find a dialogue that tackled that theme I made one. This scenario casts the man as a priest who is administering a special brand of "punishment" to a cock-crazed nun who just can't seem to restrain her earthly impulses. Start in normal mode, and the position of her arms doesn't matter. I got the background and the cowl in the screenshot from Anomymous Archive 5, with the cowl being in the original content folder. I know the cowl is in more recent archives as well but I'm not sure about the BG. Anyway, enjoy! And let me know what you think.

Attachments

• screenshot0001.png
    screenshot0001.png
    684.3 KB · Views: 1,427
Nympho nun.txt
9.2 KB · Views: 2,721

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Nice start but you need to add a bit more 'feeling' to it. Like moods and arm movements.

6demonbag

Potential Patron
Yeah, I didn't incorporate any arms movements in this, and only a few mood changes, mostly involving ahegao. But I'll put some thought into using those sorts of things in the future.

pinosante

Potential Patron
I still love the dialogue. The text is really good.

For those of you who also want the nun-cap: 6demonbag told me where to find it, and I'm uploading it here.

Attachments

• 1164-nun.png
    1164-nun.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 3,991

6demonbag

Potential Patron
Thanks. I'd hoped to find a thread with that mod posted in it so I could link to that but no such thread seems to exist, and I wasn't sure if it was cool to post somebody else's mod myself. I'm glad you guys are digging the dialogue. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.