666 girls for Mod Loader (1 Viewer)

krizalid

Casual Client
Finally I finished my masterpiece as a collection of 666 girls for Mod Loader. After the start Loader wait until 333 mods load moreclothing. After this go to Modding section and load file 666 Girls BackUp Char List.sdt from Char List BackUp option. New girls appears in game menu and all have sound dialogue and costumes.

Download link:
MEGA
Скачать файл Loader 8,5.zip (800,72 Мб) | Turbobit.net
Hitfile.net – your free unlimited file storage

Gallery Preview:
Mod Loader 8 Super Deep Throat with X-Ray - E-Hentai Galleries

All mods are taken from this site and thanks go to contributors.

EDIT: Additional link: Loader 8,5 666

EDIT: Another link to the loader ->Link to loader at MEGA

Last edited by a moderator:

aztlan

Casual Client
A couple of glitches:

It seems to be somewhat unstable - got a CTD when scrolling through the swf. backgrounds in the Dark Mods section - I think when loading Miku 1. Another caused the .swf player to go white.

After loading the Dark Mods option and going back to the character only about 1/2 of them were available (everything in the alphabet up to about M or N).

It would be nice to have some of the dialogues load through character folders.
Never mind - I didn't have dialogues checked.

krizalid

Casual Client
aztlan said:
After loading the Dark Mods option and going back to the character only about 1/2 of them were available (everything in the alphabet up to about M or N).

If character end in M or N name go to Modding section and load 666 Girls BackUp Char List.sdt file again with check overwrite option. Game can not remember more than 200 girls so you need to load them again after start game. Use Mods from Dark Mods folder before you load file and you can only use one at a time.

The Hacker Known As Snow

Admin
Content Creator
krizalid said:
aztlan said:

If character end in M or N name go to Modding section and load 666 Girls BackUp Char List.sdt file again with check overwrite option. Game can not remember more than 200 girls so you need to load them again after start game. Use Mods from Dark Mods folder before you load file and you can only use one at a time.

I havn't tested it but I bet you can fix this by opening the loader and inside SDT, right click and goto settings, on the folder tab slide the local storage limit up to unlimited.

LeaValk

Potential Patron
Okay, this is pretty fantastic compilation...
Now.. uh... how can I best reduce the strain on my CPU? no other loader pack seems to slow to a crawl like this though Fleak's comes pretty close. I think that's entirely the scripting tho. Also is there a way to edit the list of characters to import? I dunno if having fewer characters loaded would reduce the strain.

BTW I'm especially happy you included so many dialogues! Thank you!

aztlan

Casual Client
I'm thinking that having fewer loaded would help. The number of more clothing items being loaded probably does not help either. Perhaps if the pack were broken in 6 x 111 characters (and each pack had it's own moreclothing list to load too) it might help. Alternatively using the Loader character folders instead of the sdt. file might help - But I don't know how well this works on the newer editions of the Loader.

krlsmnk

Potential Patron
Hi everyone,

Fantastic ModPack, really enjoy it.

I've had some issues with it though. Some items can be loaded onto characters but when the character is saved and reloaded, those items go missing. I've found the mods in the mod pack specifically, even tried renaming them thinking it was a referencing problem with the generated character code. Still clothes vanish.

It only happens with a couple mods that I've seen, and I'll list the ones I've used.

Around Leg Panties
Pants Down
Cleavage Short Tank
Pushed Down Shirt

There could be more, needless to say I haven't exhaustively checked the entire registry.

I can scroll through the clothing and make it appear again, but when I click on the saved character or load the generated code these items vanish.

Any clue what the cause might be?

stuntcock

Content Creator
krlsmnk said:
I've had some issues with it though. Some items can be loaded onto characters but when the character is saved and reloaded, those items go missing.
This problem may be related to the unprecedented scope of the 666 mod. For example: the character code string might contain so much customization detail that it exceeds some hidden length-limit (2000 characters?) and gets partially truncated.

Please try to generate a charcode (by clicking the Generate button on the Modding tab). Confirm that this code triggers the bug behavior that you've witnessed. Give it a quick glance for obvious errors (e.g. premature truncation, corrupted characters), and then post it here.

I've found the mods in the mod pack specifically, even tried renaming them thinking it was a referencing problem with the generated character code.
I'd advise you not to rename SWF files in the moreClothingMods folder unless you understand what you're doing (i.e. you know how to update the moreClothing configuration file). In most cases, the game will simply become unable to "find" the renamed mod file, and so the associated clothing item will become unusable during gameplay.

As far as I can tell, krizalid took care to write out the moreClothing configuration entries properly (and/or test them carefully). Messing around in the moreClothingMods folder of the 666 mod probably isn't useful, because there simply aren't any errors (such as duplicate names) that would need correction.

Of course, you're welcome to tinker with the moreClothing config file if you want to add SWF file references (for greater customization potential) or remove them (for faster startup), or reassign the existing ones (to suit your personal preferences).

It only happens with a couple mods that I've seen, and I'll list the ones I've used.

Around Leg Panties
Pants Down
Cleavage Short Tank
Pushed Down Shirt
I couldn't reproduce the error with these mods - either in the 666 modpack context, or with a fresh Loader install. The listed files are all conventional "vanilla" clothing imports, which tend to be highly reliable (as opposed to Loader mods, which can be more sensitive to code incompatibilities and load-order). Furthermore, these mods have been a standard part of sby's Loader Pack for some time -- if they were unreliable, then we would probably have heard complaints.

So - the problem is probably something in the environment. You might be running a dialog mod which is auto-stripping the girl's Top (for narrative reasons). You might have created a Character Folder which is auto-applying its Mods.txt file and thereby overwriting some clothing elements. You might have installed an additional Loader mod which tinkers with the game's costume layers. You might have inadvertently saved your character with Top.Alpha=0, so that any shirt she attempts to wear will appear invisible. You might be using the clothing items in conjunction with a special body-mod or hairstyle, which is unexpectedly Overwriting parts of the girl's clothing. Maybe you're using 27 bodymods simultaneously and causing Flash to automatically cull some sprites due to memory exhaustion.

We'll know more after you post the charcode.

Please note that we may ask you to try to reproduce the problem with a fresh install of the 666 mod, or with a fresh install of sby's Loader Pack (e.g. by attempting to Load your charcode in a "clean" environment and then observing the results). You may be able to save time by downloading these two zip files in advance. If you're feeling ambitious, then you could even attempt to start the differential troubleshooting stuff on your own :)

kirkm

Avid Affiliate
Not seeing my problem listed. I downloaded this. It worked well enough, but I decided I wasn't that interested in the majority of the characters. Fine.

I have several folders with their own STD files, flash players, loaders etc. One is my custom folder for the characters I am interested in, and my own custom settings. The problem is that now, when I open it up, the option for characters gives me a couple hundred (I haven't actually counted) of the characters from the 666 Girls BackUp Char List.sdt. Any good hints on how to clear those out so I only have the default characters and my own mods in there? (Not sure but it may be messing up my own mods loading.)

Yes, I can delete them individually, but that sounds like a pain. Any fast way?

sby

Content Creator
Coder
you can import another char list backup, and have them replace the character list

could also find your macromedia appdata folder and delete your sdt in-game data to reset it back to standard settings. this accidentally happens a lot with people that have their web browsers automatically clear their offline data on closing.

Zalord

Content Creator
Two of my mods made it into the $INIT$ folder. I'm so proud.
This sure is an interesting approach to bundling mods together. I prefer having a structured Mods folder with everything in it. It makes modifying characters a lot easier.

x Critical Strike x

Potential Patron
Amazing work :)

The only thing I would like is a sub folder for the dialogues much like the dark mods folder where you can select the dialogue you like for the character.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.