This contains a copy of my dialogues bundled together with the Loader and proper versions of the Mods to run them. It's meant for casual players who don't want to deal with all the steps it takes to set up a build. You just unzip, open, and away you go (in theory!).
1. Download LoaderWeeWillieBundleAlpha8.0.zip and unzip into any directory.
2. Open LoaderWeeWillieBundle/Loader.swf with Flash Player Projector version 13 or higher.
3. You should see a loading screen for Slave Bazaar.
4. If you wish to play a different dialogue than Slave bazaar, go back to the Options menu, then Custom in the Scene tab (upper left). Pick the dialogue you wish to play by clicking on it. Then exit the Option menu and select Play.
Many Thanks to:
MG for the Loader
Pim_gd for Dialogue Actions
sby for Animtools and MoreClothing
Dante, for his hair and clothing mods, and help with Flash
Silentsky, icepik, Kuroryuu, and Maniem for originals for the background art.
ClimaxTitan for his nipple tape mod, and all the other modders that provided for MoreClothing.
Iago for his panty mods
Maggot for help with identifying and fixing bugs
stuntcock for help with restoring "him" changes, having my back while I was gone, and help with SlantedEyesMod
MoomMoon for the horse mod
Help with identifying and fixing bugs:
SkyHeart, tw1istedsoul, Maggot, Kingra, SomeGuy344, demonhunter352, Chris1776, 19Toast97, dsilibre, NeonJ, NeedBiggerClips, Big R, Steven Universe, Annonyman55
Note: This is an alpha build of Slave Bazaar. There are only three slaves, and I'm sure this is full of bugs. Please report any problems you find and let me know what you think!
In Slave Bazaar, you take on the role of a master who buys, trains, pimps out, and sells slave girls. Your progressed is automatically saved and the game is meant to be played over many sessions.
How to play:
- Pick New game to start with the default player (white, average cock, clothed, named "John").
- If you would like to look different, change your name, or play as a female or shemale, pick "Customize" first. Playing as a woman does remove options resulting from cum since the dildo won't do that.
- Quit at any time. When you play again, select "Continue" and you should be able to proceed from where you left off last.
- If continuing results in a bug that keep you from progressing, select "Repair" at the start. This should get you back up and running.
- Purchase a slave from your assistant, Talia.
- You can go to the store to buy equipment, such as cuffs or collars (not implemented in the alpha yet), or buy clothing for each if your slaves. Clothing is specific to the girl while equipment is carried by you and can be shared across all girls. For example, you use the same pair of wrist cuffs on all girls, so only need to buy it once, but you need to buy an outfit again for each girl because they wear different sizes. Girls will tend to like you more and gain pride from receiving new clothing.
- Train your slaves by using them, praising them, insulting them, and punishing them. Each starts out unbroken and can be broken into at least two ways, each with a different personality change. The way they break depends on their mental state, such as how much they like you at the moment they snap. A broken slave is more valuable. Once they break, they are permanently broken.
- You can pimp out your slaves to make gold. Depending on their personality and if they are broken, they will change mental state when pimped out. Girls typically lose pride and dislike you more when pimped. Customers have different personality types and will pay different amounts for different types of slaves. Match your girls to the proper customer to maximize profits. A new set of customers will appear each day. Each girl can be pimped out once a day. To start a new day with new customers, press "End of Day" from the foyer, but you will have to pay a small amount of rent for all the girls lodging.
- You can sell a slave. The cost of their clothing is included in the sale price, and if you buy the slave back, they will return with the clothing you previously purchased. Trained slaves are worth more. Selling a slave nets about 75% of their value.
- To remove clothing from a girl, hold Shift and click on the clothing item. Always use the clothing menu to dress a girl.
Note: Do not change things via the options menu. The game won't know about these changes and things can break.
The game automatically saves periodically as you play. Just quit anytime. The next time you play, choose Continue to start where you left off.
If Continue fails because of a bug, try Repair instead. It will put you in the foyer will all your progress kept.