Zakos and Bosses in Korean MMOs (4 Viewers)

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
I was thinking of having a thread that is dedicated to enemies found in Korean MMO. At least from the ones that I played there aren't a lot of zakos and mostly focuses on bosses (some are great for ryona) so it wont fit in the zako thread imo ,so maybe a general enemy thread would be good. Will put these in spoilers later if needed.

Fighters Club

Info and Thread by Tsukachan

Blade and Soul

Sadly not a lot of female zakos, (most enemies are males or monsters) most that you see only appear in one area or only shows up during a questline. (Will try to record a vid of some later) The bosses are pretty great though for ryona potential but they show up mid/late game.

Some Zako and Boss Post Below

Zakos

Screenshot_170607_003.jpg
Assassin females that only appear in one area, pretty nice and kinda hard to notice because they're in stealth till you aggro them.

Screenshot_171212_001.jpg

Like the previous enemy you only see these wolf girls in one area, has two basic attacks. There's an archer version as well and she can retreat via backflip if the player gets too close.

Screenshot_170613_007.jpg

Screenshot_180512_000.jpg

Martial Artist style zakos, unfortunately they dont have a sweep to grapple attack like the male enemies do which is a huge shame.

Screenshot_180324_006.jpg

In BNS there are two factions players can join for PVP related content. She's a mage that defends camps from opposing faction members or those who are not wearing their faction's uniform.

Screenshot_170611_001.jpg

Again, another one area only zako. I love the assassin style enemies wished she was wearing something a bit more sexier. They're usually in stealth and has a couple of more moves than the previous.

Screenshot_180324_001.jpg
Screenshot_180324_004.jpg

You only see these girls once in a lategame questline, very basic moves but they look kinda nice.

Bosses
Searstrike Sisters and Poharan

Screenshot_170810_010.jpg

Screenshot_170810_009.jpg

These twins have the same moveset as the seductress twins in the link at the beginning of this section. Has a nice grapple move in this vid by summonmint

Screenshot_180516_000.jpg

Screenshot_180516_002.jpg

Screenshot_180516_003.jpg
Screenshot_180516_004.jpg

Vid

NNin NNin New vid for you since I have it unlisted, hope you don't mind if I keep tagging you when I make new vids. (Another one further down as well)

This assassin girl is sexy imo, just a shame you only get to fight her twice in the story quest line. Not too hard to defeat since she does not have fast moves to throw the player's timing off. I like her grapple move, and her flip kicks, just wished her jump version didn't whiff all the time.

Kritika Online

Sadly there's only one type of female enemy in this game and they're just mages. Bosses are nice at least, the game has a Public Test Realm which is great for infinite resurrection item but they don't give you challenge letters which guarantee a boss to spawn when in a dungeon. (More info on link below)

Massive Post on enemies

Bosses
kritika_fankit_024.jpg

Vid

Ayida is a boss that you fight multiple times in the story, floor 13 in the arena tower, your ryona experience wont last long in the arena since she deals massive damage. Sometimes she can spawn (unless you use letters to force a boss spawn) as an intruder in dungeons. She's a 3* boss which is the highest rank in the game currently, I particularly like her knee bash grapple. (She has a intro vid but couldn't get it because didn't expect her to spawn)

kritika_fankit_116.jpg

VID
Her name is Vindion and she is supposed to be a raid boss, though with the PTR you could easily reach and fight her since the gear they gave you is enough to handle it. Has a sexy intro since she caresses herself before fighting you.

Kritika_Client_20180407_150335018.PNG

Her name is Tuarana (no official art on her apparently) another raid boss and fights by dual wielding swords.
VID

Closers Online

Apparently no female zakos (unsure) since you're fighting aliens and monsters from another dimension. Though from this one vid it looks like events in game have zakos.

Tera Online

Has a nice amount of female zakos as well as design, but they don't seem to have a lot of moves. I like the third one the most. I haven't touched this game in a while since there was a security exploit with their chat system so someone could inject malware to your computer through it. Devs stated it was fixed but still unsure if it's safe.

Vindictus

Not a lot of female enemies in this game (one zako and two female bosses) that show up lategame.
These girls are found in the Succubus Dungeon, they only have two attacks which is a high kick and slice with their weapon. They can evade by doing flips to get out of the player's way.(Couldn't edit the recorded vids)
2018_05_22_0000.jpg
2018_05_22_0002.jpg
2018_05_22_0005.jpg

VID 1
VID 2

Iset_Concept.png

Iset, mostly a mage but has some melee moves.

The main attraction is the succubus boss who has a sexy grapple move as well as a quick time event.

Soul Worker

Has a zako with a whip for attacks, not sure if there are any other female zakos in this game.

Final Sword
Post by holhorse

Kingdom Under Fire 2
A game that was initially strategy/action but later turned into MMORPG. Game is still in development, post by Jon Cujoh below.

Luthiel

(From the MMORPG Zako thread) Looks like a mobile game, could be other zakos in it.

Last edited:

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
That's sound like a good idea,
So here come from Kingdom Under Fire II, who right now is in beta-test in Russia, so maybe he will arrive in Europe soon (hope so)that's why I don't have "in game" picture
This is the Dark elves:
Capture d’écran 2016-01-11 à 21.03.30.png
kingdom under fire dark elve.jpg
kingdom under fire dark elves            .jpg
kingdom under fire dark elves           .jpg
kingdom under fire dark elves          .jpg
kingdom under fire dark elves    .jpg

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Ah, thanks for the vid :D

Many of them are new to me.
But yeah, MMO sometime lack zakos. I hope BnS has more zakos than now.

About Vindictus, I think there are gothic girl with mask as zako in Succubus dungeon. She wields bsickle, has evasive flip and a kick that can send you fly.

Last edited:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I don't remember the model name, but I do remember those are some of the first enemies you fight.

I made a similar thread to yours a while ago but people didnt really give a shit back then
Zakos in Mmorpgs
I don't think we didn't give a shit, I think we quickly ran out of things! I know I'm in no position to contribute, even though there's a ton of things out there; I'm not gonna use a vpn to dodge region locks.

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
JoanCujoh JoanCujoh Nice, thought Kingdom Under Fire 2 was scrapped, (I remember playing the ones on the xbox) hope there's some more zakos in that game.

Ah, thanks for the vid :D

Many of them are new to me.
But yeah, MMO sometime lack zakos. I hope BnS has more zakos than now.

About Vindictus, I think there are gothic girl with mask as zako in Succubus dungeon. She wields bsickle, has evasive flip and a kick that can send you fly.

Glad you liked the vids, so far they didn't add any zako to the overworld but maybe the upcoming one will have more zakos since it's a story update.

Ah, thanks for the vid (I forgot about them) I wish she wasn't wearing the mask but I'll see if I can make a vid of them alter.

Okay, this outfit is one of the sexiest I have seen. More of these gals, please!
https://www.undertow.club/attachments/tera_screenshot_20170908_051726-png.73662/
Btw, Tera has a pretty good model viewer too. I used it before - if you tell me their model name I can get more screens. :)

Oh nice didn't know Tera had a model viewer in game they're called Devan Warrior, and like Weoooo said they're the first enemy you can encounter in the early game area.

TERA_ScreenShot_20170908_023727.png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
JoanCujoh JoanCujoh Nice, thought Kingdom Under Fire 2 was scrapped, (I remember playing the ones on the xbox) hope there's some more zakos in that game.
Glad you liked the vids, so far they didn't add any zako to the overworld but maybe the upcoming one will have more zakos since it's a story update.

Ah, thanks for the vid (I forgot about them) I wish she wasn't wearing the mask but I'll see if I can make a vid of them alter.

Oh nice didn't know Tera had a model viewer in game they're called Devan Warrior, and like Weoooo said they're the first enemy you can encounter in the early game area.

View attachment 73788

Thanks! I'll need to download and install the game again but I'll try to find them.
I once did browse through that game in the viewer looking for female enemies. It's a cookie-cutter grindfest MMO, but the graphics are downright beautiful.
She's probably not up everyone's alley, but one interesting gal in this game is a giant boss called Kaprima - she is essentially Baphomet, and the Japanese took the female aspects of that demon lord quite seriously, depicting her as a buff muscled demoness with bat wings, a goat head and a snake for a tail. Here are some pics I took with the model viewer. I had more of the other female enemies, but I cannot find them now...
Kaprima018.jpg Kaprima042.jpg Kaprima129.jpg Kaprima132.jpg

lookit

Swell Supporter
That's sound like a good idea,
So here come from Kingdom Under Fire II, who right now is in beta-test in Russia, so maybe he will arrive in Europe soon (hope so)that's why I don't have "in game" picture
This is the Dark elves:

How to find these enemies in game?
Which map are they on?How many levels can I meet with them?
Thank you very much!

Attachments

• 20180528022913.png
    20180528022913.png
    832.2 KB · Views: 243
  • 20180528022928.png
    20180528022928.png
    941.7 KB · Views: 282

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
If you're playing KUF2, you know more than us! It hasn't been released in the west. We've been waiting for it for... I don't want to think about how long.

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
How to find these enemies in game?
Which map are they on?How many levels can I meet with them?
Thank you very much!

The one of the left you can find in a level 30+ area called Blackram Harbor in Hogshead Plain area, and they disappear after you complete the main questline in that area.

The one on the right you can only find in a late game questline (lvl 50+) called Emperor's Tomb after you complete part 1 of the story. Like the previous zako they'll disappear if you complete the questline.

Upload some new vids for Vindictus and Kritika. For the vindi video I couldn't edit due to errors unfortunately.

NNin NNin Weoooo Weoooo (Were you the new subscriber to my channel?)

Vindictus
VID 1
VID 2

Kritika
Vindion
Tuarara
NNin NNin Weoooo Weoooo

Last edited:

lookit

Swell Supporter
The one of the left you can find in a level 30+ area called Blackram Harbor in Hogshead Plain area, and they disappear after you complete the main questline in that area.

The one on the right you can only find in a late game questline (lvl 50+) called Emperor's Tomb after you complete part 1 of the story. Like the previous zako they'll disappear if you complete the questline.

Upload some new vids for Vindictus and Kritika. For the vindi video I couldn't edit due to errors unfortunately.

Vindictus
VID 1
VID 2

Kritika
Vindion
Tuarara
NNin NNin Weoooo Weoooo
Thank you!Let me find her out:)

NNin

Ryonani Teamster

Vindictus
VID 1
VID 2

Kritika
Vindion
Tuarara
NNin NNin Weoooo Weoooo
Yes, one of the new subscribers is me.

Kritika girls are very sexy, I like :3

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
Yes, one of the new subscribers is me.

Kritika girls are very sexy, I like :3

Ah, maybe I should make a new channel unless you don't mind me consistently tagging you and the other two new subscribers on here/discord whenever I put up a vid.

Yes very :3 I'm just hoping that the US version lives long enough for more updates. Otherwise I'll have to see if I can use the Korea Client but if that works it's probably better since it's more current than US.

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
NNin NNin @holhorse

Just made a new vid showing some zakos from part 1 of the BNS story. I'm not sure why some clips have desynced audio sorry about that. Some zakos only perform their skill once when she reaches below 50% HP or so. It was neat to see some new ones that I missed by replaying the story with another character.

Screenshot_180602_002.jpg

Screenshot_180602_000.jpg

Assassin bodyguards, I like how they look, only shows up in one area unfortunately. Interesting things about them is that their combat pose isn't seen anywhere else and their launching kick doesn't require the target to be stunned (while the player's version requires the target to be stunned before it could be used.)

Screenshot_180607_009.jpg

Screenshot_180607_011.jpg

Blademaster type zako, only shows up in one area as well. Pretty nice outfit with fast attacks barring one move she does.

Screenshot_180607_001.jpg

Martial Artist zako, only shows up in a main story quest sadly. Performs different moves compared to the other MA zakos.
Screenshot_180607_003.jpg

Another blademaster type zako, a spirit of a ruined school, has the same moves as the previous one posted, and only shows up in a quest. I was going to add her to the video but for some reason (could be bug with game or the JP voice files) but during combat it was playing the male and female audio lines for her which makes it unappealing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.