Zako (2 Viewers)

nagato

Club Regular
Sof2 had a zako on hong kong stage, not as diverse as sof1. Star trek elite force 2 gave tons of zakos, but they are much like timesplitter 2 just shoot em.

Fallout 3 loads of them, mostly raiders and enlcaves (officer and scientist) enemies. you can enslave them and with mods you can recruit them or turn them into sex slave. Tons of mods almost endless possibility. New vegas are mostly fIends and viper and jackals. On dlc called honest heart, you encounter enemy remale tribes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
The zako in both SOF titles are good. On harder settings they are a threat, yet still disposable. One of my favourite moments is coming across the first zako in the ice-fortress levels who seems to be head honcho of the first base in the control room, guarding the button you need to progress. Sexy bitch; the only enemy with armour too. Actually, all the zako in the game are varied and sexy. I like how the last level zako have British voices and flame throwers. SOF2 has the delightful Hong Kong zako, some of whom are equipped with grenades too. If I remember correctly, if they are disarmed they will pick up other weapons and use them. I also like how the female soldiers are saved for the last level. They are quite cute, despite obviously being in that evil organisation.

That mod looks amazing, I will try it out ASAP.

nagato

Club Regular
Star Trek Elite Force II zakos

Mission 9
sef2b.jpg

Mission 8
sef2.jpg

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Sorry for the lack of comment and contributions lately! I must admit I've been playing a lot of Soldier Of Fortune 2 with that zako mod on hardest difficulty ... >.>

Hot off the press! I asked someone on dA, after seeing them draw up a fantastic version of Blaze to do a Nora! And here she is! Enjoy it! :]

nora_streets_of_rage_by_narutomax-d4ypvp3.jpg

Edit - I did ask if he could do a small change to brown tights or black leggings.

Double edit - couldn't resist having a play.

Black uniform version, and nora in her favourite native environment. ;]

nora_streets_of_rage_by_narutomax-d4ypvp3 black version.jpg Red Light District Edition 2.jpg Red Light Edition 1.jpg

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I went looking through spriter's resource on the mention of Powerslave, and found a lot that I never played. For one, the might and magic games:
The Spriters Resource | PC / Computer > M > Might and Magic VI
The Spriters Resource | PC / Computer > M > Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor
The Spriters Resource | PC / Computer > M > Might and Magic VIII

Which I don't think I ever really even knew about. I thought they were RTSes. It makes me wonder if they could be modded into anything, although I'm unsure of what it would fit in. Thinking of FPSes, I can only really think of the duke nukem engine. Speaking of mods, there's apparently a TC of doomII that's got a good couple enemy sprites: The Spriters Resource | PC / Computer > A > Action Doom 2. I downloaded it and it works real well, but I'm not a fan of the sound. There's also a weird game that William Shatner is in called tekwars, which had a couple: The Spriters Resource | PC / Computer > T > Tekwar. Can't find it, though.

Also there's this: The Spriters Resource
Spriter's Resource ended up being... a pretty good resource. It clearly doesn't have everything, but there's lots of stuff I didn't know about before.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
A good piece, DynamiteFetish. She's cute!
I will look for a commision from DA too.

I went looking through spriter's resource on the mention of Powerslave, and found a lot that I never played. For one, the might and magic games:
The Spriters Resource | PC / Computer > M > Might and Magic VI
The Spriters Resource | PC / Computer > M > Might and Magic VII: For Blood and Honor
The Spriters Resource | PC / Computer > M > Might and Magic VIII

Also there's this: The Spriters Resource
Spriter's Resource ended up being... a pretty good resource. It clearly doesn't have everything, but there's lots of stuff I didn't know about before.
I only play Heroes series so I don't know exactly that it's a Turn-Based or Real-Timed.

The other website I used to search sprites is Sprite Database : News.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Double Dragon Game Gear

http://www.undertow.club/images/223...emale-bad-girls-mostly-games-3.html#post32021
I posted it in the Images forum because that's where I post all my images. There was a Double Dragon on SEGA Game Gear made by Virgin Interactive, and it sucked. As bad as it was, it did have a whopping SEVEN female zako. That's more female zako than some games had total zako. It's also the only Double Dragon game where Billy can use a gun and fight in a Virgin Megastore.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
News out of d3, people've opened up the files and found something of potential interest. The physics and animation style of d3 might harm the effect, and it's probably more bestial than human. But who knows.

Attachments

• succubus2.jpg
    succubus2.jpg
    164.2 KB · Views: 390

Mardion

Potential Patron
I went looking through spriter's resource on the mention of Powerslave, and found a lot that I never played. For one, the might and magic games

Which I don't think I ever really even knew about. I thought they were RTSes. It makes me wonder if they could be modded into anything, although I'm unsure of what it would fit in.
I only play Heroes series so I don't know exactly that it's a Turn-Based or Real-Timed.
I've always been saddened that everyone's played the Heros of Might and Magic games but noone's ever heard of the original Might and Magic series. It has spanned 9 wonderful RPGs with great graphics and a simple but awesome gameplay. As for your query, in the games these sprites are from, you can play a battle either at real-time or turn-based, switching between the two modes by pressing the Enter key.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
It's weird, I was a hardcore D&D Gold Box fan, but never really could get into the other dungeon crawl games so much. I certainly tried, though! Wizardry, Bard's Tale, Might and Magic, Lands of Lore, Dungeon Master.. None of them ever really clicked the same with me.

ZakoMe

Avid Affiliate
Again, not had much time to post lately :( But I had to share a recent zako discovery on deviantart:
Streets of Rage -- 1 by ~X-Commissions on deviantART

streets_of_rage____1_by_x_commissions-d4xo0ca.jpg

This is from a commissioned series of pictures featuring Blaze taking on a bunch of Soozies!

I love the way the Soozie characters have been imagined, and the way each of the pictures is composed. Most of all I think the commission was such a genius idea, it's great to see zako in brawling action, rather than stationary pinup type poses - whoever commissioned it had some great ideas.

I've never seen this artist before but he seems to do some quite interesting work, not always my cup of tea, but he seems really well suited for this kind of zako mass-brawl artwork.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
I've always been saddened that everyone's played the Heros of Might and Magic games but noone's ever heard of the original Might and Magic series. It has spanned 9 wonderful RPGs with great graphics and a simple but awesome gameplay. As for your query, in the games these sprites are from, you can play a battle either at real-time or turn-based, switching between the two modes by pressing the Enter key.
Thanks for telling us. Never known that Might and Magic is the original.

It's weird, I was a hardcore D&D Gold Box fan, but never really could get into the other dungeon crawl games so much. I certainly tried, though! Wizardry, Bard's Tale, Might and Magic, Lands of Lore, Dungeon Master.. None of them ever really clicked the same with me.
Playing D&D drains you, I know it...

I love the way the Soozie characters have been imagined, and the way each of the pictures is composed. Most of all I think the commission was such a genius idea, it's great to see zako in brawling action, rather than stationary pinup type poses - whoever commissioned it had some great ideas.

I've never seen this artist before but he seems to do some quite interesting work, not always my cup of tea, but he seems really well suited for this kind of zako mass-brawl artwork.
Right, it's great to see zako in action. But it's more expensive too :P I will find a chance to make it though.

I paid bokuman to do one for me as well.
Commission NinjaMania by *bokuman on deviantART

BlondeDominatrix By Bokuman.jpg

ZakoMe

Avid Affiliate

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
Great contributions as always! ^

I just discovered this; cute overload!!

cutesy_nora___streets_of_rage_by_carrieerased-d4xxymk.jpg

Nora always makes my heart flutter.

This is pretty cool too;

streets_of_rage_by_weeredfrog-d4x80sc.jpg

Attachments

• streets_of_rage_by_weeredfrog-d4x80sc.jpg
    streets_of_rage_by_weeredfrog-d4x80sc.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 189

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Been playing dragons dogma for a few days, to keep it short and sweet the north western region of the game is populated by scantily clad all female bandits, its kind of weird since the south is all male.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.