Zako (1 Viewer)

nagato

Club Regular
@Dynamite Sorry, bad link, this is a full episode link Watch Space Adventure Cobra Episode 9 Online | English Dubbed-Subbed Episodes

Refering to snow gorillas of cobra, To me the whole point of female zako fetish is you like to see these "undistinguishable" pathetic, but sexy women getting killed or beat up...masks on their faces are very much appropriate. If you feel like you are personally attatched to one, then your fetish is not female zakos, but more into "evil girls" may be...and for me i love seeing these evil bitches go down, surprised so many dont like that..may be some of you would rather enjoy being dominated by them?
My exact fetish is zakos+"yarare"-slaining..i dont get into heroines or main villainesses/bosses at all...if there was a sexy singer ad her dancers i'd only look at the back up dancers...the web site closest to my own fetish was midnight ladies site in japanese

Zako means small fish, it applies for low ranking enemies that can be easily defeated and it can be in large group or individually. If its in group, it can be more unique looking such as in Aika series or bunch of clones like in Gatchaman. A lot of people are accustomed to the definition of Zako meaning a large group of look alikes weak enemies. Everyone is entitled for their own opinion, some people like killing them, beating them up or just hugging and kissing them, its all about diversity and not everyone are thinking the same way.

Bosses, again I mentioned earlier are not applicable for obvious reason.

Last edited by a moderator:

nagato

Club Regular
Time splitters 2, its on the list, but if anyone haven't heard of it. Just shoot them nothing else.

timesplitters3_050204_007_640w.jpg timesplitters-future-perfect-20040715100055536_640w.jpg timesplitters-future-perfect-20040715100057864_640w.jpg

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Actually those are from TimeSplitters: Future Perfect (i.e Timesplitters 3). ;)

Recently bought an old cheap copy of the game for that very reason. There are two single player levels full of those delightful henchwomen.

You can even do a mission editor where you create your very own levels with story lines if you so wish. Even better, you can fill said levels with as many of those babes as you wish!

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Ah, yes. I've messed with the level editor numerous times on both TS2 and TS:FP, though I prefer the former since it didn't have the forced blood effects of the latter. I used to fill the levels with Venus Starr and Kitten Celeste, but they're not zakos. I never found the henchwomen that attractive.

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster
Refering to snow gorillas of cobra, To me the whole point of female zako fetish is you like to see these "undistinguishable" pathetic, but sexy women getting killed or beat up...masks on their faces are very much appropriate. If you feel like you are personally attatched to one, then your fetish is not female zakos, but more into "evil girls" may be...and for me i love seeing these evil bitches go down, surprised so many dont like that..may be some of you would rather enjoy being dominated by them?
My exact fetish is zakos+"yarare"-slaining..i dont get into heroines or main villainesses/bosses at all...if there was a sexy singer ad her dancers i'd only look at the back up dancers...the web site closest to my own fetish was midnight ladies site in japanese

this is exactly my thing too, we need more people posting about this though.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
With the diablo 3 open beta happening, I started looking into it. And man, I think that game turned a whole generation to this thing but they won't admit it. People are clamoring for the D1 succubus to come back. Personally, the blood in her death animation was a bit too much for me(I prefer non-lethal things), but the graphics for her and her sound design were pretty great. D2 had the corrupt rouges and the succubi in the expansion pack, which both had excellent sound design. Some of the corrupt rouges could be attractive too, but I've lost all my screenshots of that. The CR also had the benefit of not actually being alive, leaving me guilt free and feeling less like I killed something and more like I've freed someone.

Attachments

• Su-stareye-the-witch.gif
    Su-stareye-the-witch.gif
    9.9 KB · Views: 816

nagato

Club Regular
Delmo are more unfortunate than the seaman and snow gorillas. Their wickedness cost their dignity and once they are all knocked out with their underwear exposed, Its an open door absolute dominance.

Kimblis

Ryonani Teamster
I don't know if I'd call the Delmos more unfortunate than the seamen and snow gorillas. After all, at least the Delmos survive their defeat. Looks like most (if not all) of the seamen/snow gorillas ended up dead when they crossed the heroes.

HyperZealot

Ryonani Teamster
Yes, with the new arrangement, they are now a part of the same sub-forum, so it's hard to miss lol. A lot of us have actually been contributing. :)

Speaking of, the zako fetish now has its own sub-forum! Obviously, you already knew this if you're here now lol.

DynamiteFetish

Ryonani Teamster
I saw Time Splitters mentioned for the hench women... Makes me wanna play it again!

Talking of first person shooter-zako, Soldier Of Fortune 1 has a load of zako. From fairly early on until the last level. Soldier Of Fortune 2 has some as well. Very enjoyable sources. ;]

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I tried playing the old first-person shooter Powerslave to find the Bastet zako, but I cannot play first-person shooters to save my life. Bastet zako are half human and half lion, which makes them all furry.

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
I saw Time Splitters mentioned for the hench women... Makes me wanna play it again!

Talking of first person shooter-zako, Soldier Of Fortune 1 has a load of zako. From fairly early on until the last level. Soldier Of Fortune 2 has some as well. Very enjoyable sources. ;]

SoF 1 is great and has females mooks to gun down throughout the game barring one or two levels.

SoF 2 only has evil female Prometheus soldiers appear in the final level. Never fear! For there is a mod for this game which turns all enemies into females. New and unique zako models to brush aside in game. I couldn't believe my luck when I came across it.

Real Fortune Babes V1.1 Mod Download, Soldier of Fortune Mods

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.