Zako (8 Viewers)

AesVann

Designer
Writer
some of the designs from games i liked

00_ns2-0000001163.png c03-1.png 11-01.png 106_Hozuki_F.png b33.png Cursed_sword_1.png f_zyo-016-01a.png gun.png katana.png knight GB.png m_E016_hidan.png m_E020_attack1C.png portrait_127_0.png portrait_139_0.png tachie_1_902_1_0.png tachie_103_1_0_0.png UG_LV3_防御_01.png ヘルガ.png レダ.png 女海賊1.png 開場背景—騎士團.png

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I recognize a few of those, but not all of them. You got a... list of where they come from or somethin?

AesVann

Designer
Writer
I recognize a few of those, but not all of them. You got a... list of where they come from or somethin?
not really, wasn't thinking of making a full database, but just a personal collection for my fetish.

for now i remember where they are from... but eventually i'd forget yeah.

juffjuff

Swell Supporter
I’m looking for a short zako animation.

It had a guy with dark hair, a white shirt and a sword going around slaughtering schoolgirls/sailor girls with knives. The animation style was crude, and looked like it was animated in Flipnote Studio or something similar, though the animation was relatively impressive and expressive given the sort of software the artist was working with. The audio was crunchy, very compressed, and mostly consisted of the male character grunting (really loudly) and stock anime sound effects and sword slashes. As far as I’m aware, the animation was either made to compliment a side scrolling flash game of a similar premise, though the zako in that game had vibrantly colored hair as opposed to the dark/greyish hair the girls in the animation all had.

Other things I can remember:

- It had a number counter on the corner, counting all the zako killed in the video. This was also featured in the game mentioned above.

- I feel as if there might have even been a second animation, albeit this was more detailed with colored backgrounds, whereas the first video had the characters fighting in a white void.

- At some point in the animation, a large number of zakos attempt to pile onto the main male character, and they’re all shortly slaughtered in quick succession. This rapidly increased and bulked up the counter mentioned in the first point.

- The final kill was the main character deflecting and dodging projectile knives that the last zako was throwing, only to slice into her once he closes the distance. Much like samurai movie tropes, the slice is delayed until the guy sheathes his sword, which is when a large gash rips open on the last zako girl’s abdomen and she falls down attempting to hold onto her spilling innards.

- The title had the number “100” in it, alongside presumably Japanese characters that I do not know.

I know this is a lengthy post on this thread, but I’ve been trying to find this and other uniquely zako videos that I watched several years ago, but have since been lost due to deletion and all that. If you happen to know the video, or even have a copy of it, it would be very much appreciated.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
I’m looking for a short zako animation.

It had a guy with dark hair, a white shirt and a sword going around slaughtering schoolgirls/sailor girls with knives. The animation style was crude, and looked like it was animated in Flipnote Studio or something similar, though the animation was relatively impressive and expressive given the sort of software the artist was working with. The audio was crunchy, very compressed, and mostly consisted of the male character grunting (really loudly) and stock anime sound effects and sword slashes. As far as I’m aware, the animation was either made to compliment a side scrolling flash game of a similar premise, though the zako in that game had vibrantly colored hair as opposed to the dark/greyish hair the girls in the animation all had.

Other things I can remember:

- It had a number counter on the corner, counting all the zako killed in the video. This was also featured in the game mentioned above.

- I feel as if there might have even been a second animation, albeit this was more detailed with colored backgrounds, whereas the first video had the characters fighting in a white void.

- At some point in the animation, a large number of zakos attempt to pile onto the main male character, and they’re all shortly slaughtered in quick succession. This rapidly increased and bulked up the counter mentioned in the first point.

- The final kill was the main character deflecting and dodging projectile knives that the last zako was throwing, only to slice into her once he closes the distance. Much like samurai movie tropes, the slice is delayed until the guy sheathes his sword, which is when a large gash rips open on the last zako girl’s abdomen and she falls down attempting to hold onto her spilling innards.

- The title had the number “100” in it, alongside presumably Japanese characters that I do not know.

I know this is a lengthy post on this thread, but I’ve been trying to find this and other uniquely zako videos that I watched several years ago, but have since been lost due to deletion and all that. If you happen to know the video, or even have a copy of it, it would be very much appreciated.
I know this exist, though when I tried to find it, all I ended up was with 1,3,4,5 of dead karl stuff.

but hey, this vid is still alive for enjoyment of good music atleast. Hope you can find it.
イージートゥーン is easytoon in japanese, but splatoon made it much harder to search now it seems.

aesopn

Club Regular
I'm pretty sure it never had sound. This GIF is very old, and I'm pretty sure it's never really been anything but a GIF.
Can vouch, that was an old gif without sound.

Part 2 for those who were interested (not very exciting)
73a72886.gif

There was used to be a game of that too.
A side scroller which you slay 50 sailor zakos and ending CG unlocked based on performance.

Guess that was lost in time.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Guess that was lost in time.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449592021452193793/1006321620702470358/Collect.7z

Incorrect! This is all the vorzen games that aren't on his new site, this is the post I wrote on discord on it:

- 100nin: A game based on an old Gif I was trying to find where a guy fights a ton of schoolgirl ninjas[Ed: has been found]
-Bonehead: A Kisarian inspired game made as a gift for them
-fukudapro: A contest where you try and maximize the two top bars to punch out a martial artist
-Genderian: Zap enemy aliens in a compound, they beg for you to not kill them, they are cute, I found it difficult
-kaisei: Shoot water aliens that appear all around you
-submarine: dive down, kick water aliens that the game calls mermaids but they are not mermaids
-turi: SOMEHOW don't actually fish up fish, but instead put an increasing amount of ladies in the water
-Undeadball: Throw a ball at a cute zombie and don't let her hit it

wj1905

Master of this Domain
CRYING FREEMAN 5 (1988)
fight 44:33

Anime is just weeeeeird. I often wonder what the fuck the people who wrote these shows were smoking.
So why is there a giant fat lady shooting rocket launchers while tied to a helicopter, butt naked?
And why did the main villainess think going out totally nude with a sniper rifle was such a good plan? She was a crazy nymphomaniac or something? At any rate, what a waste of a sexy woman.

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Anime is just weeeeeird. I often wonder what the fuck the people who wrote these shows were smoking.
So why is there a giant fat lady shooting rocket launchers while tied to a helicopter, butt naked?
And why did the main villainess think going out totally nude with a sniper rifle was such a good plan? She was a crazy nymphomaniac or something? At any rate, what a waste of a sexy woman.
Can writte a fanfiction of It ? As the fat lady vs the zako

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
What is the new site link please

ExecutionEx is, as far as I'm concerned, a must play for people like us. Just for instructive purposes. The post shooting wiggling being as evocative as it is with the sprites being so small is great, and it's a wonderful example of how the gameplay loop can heighten the eroticism of the zako element. Cause you do not have time to watch, which makes their disposability and thus vulnerability basically gameplay text.

I DO wish he didn't use vocaloid voices. I was into it for a bit because it made the whole thing feel artificial and gave it a unique aesthetic feel, but I've found it just can't replicate the punch of human VO. It's particularly noticeable with the post-shot sounds that play sometimes. If those were all human, it'd be an incredible soundscape. It's good now, not gonna pretend it isn't, but I can feel the way it'd hit if it was all recorded VO and it'd be... a lot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.