Zako (2 Viewers)

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Screenshot_20211211-142451_l.jpg
Screenshot_20211211-141340_l.jpg

some korean idle game that features all female army. somehow found it on qooapp.

chopper1502

Avid Affiliate
Hi guys i am looking for 2 zakos in an anime. There are henchwoman for a vilains. They kidnapped girls maybe i don't remember well. They get knocked out. It was a old anime and there had a ytb video but it get deleted.

kubi mage

Club Regular
Boy, Lupin III's zako stock is on fire this year.

(WARNING: Pachinko videos ahead. Expect lots of flashing lights and loud noises.)

First was the pachinko based on the Secret of Mamo last year where not only were there two hot female henchgirls but one of them even had her own little zako underlings. I already posted a well-focused video of it a while ago, but here's a good compilation of the story scenes (recommended timestamps: 3:55, 6:24, 17:03):

So I thought that was the most zako a Lupin pachinko would ever get and I wouldn't need to look into this any further. Well it turns out I was very wrong!

2000 Carat, the newest one coming out next month (the TWELFTH one, for emphasis), apparently has the gang taking on an entire troupe of hot female zako themed around a deck of cards. There's a pair of gun girls, a samurai, a pink-haired "magician", an MMA fighter, a masked lady with a huge scythe, and possibly more. Every one seems to have a story scene of them getting taken down as well as a battle mode like Mamo where a random member of the gang fights one of them. I am dreading the grind of sifting through hours of footage for these scenes but it's definitely giving me a reason to check pachinko videos again lol.

Also no screenshots yet but the latest Lupin series (part 6) had an interesting episode where Lupin was fighting against a female thief who had a whole army of women that looked exactly like her for some reason, some of which Lupin shoots down without hesitation. It hasn't been explained yet, but apparently female thieves are at the center of the current season's main arc so I'm looking forward to it.

Edit: Sorry it's actually pachinko number 12, not 13.

Last edited:

ajah2u

Swell Supporter
Boy, Lupin III's zako stock is on fire this year.

(WARNING: Pachinko videos ahead. Expect lots of flashing lights and loud noises.)

First was the pachinko based on the Secret of Mamo last year where not only were there two hot female henchgirls but one of them even had her own little zako underlings. I already posted a well-focused video of it a while ago, but here's a good compilation of the story scenes (recommended timestamps: 3:55, 6:24, 17:03):

So I thought that was the most zako a Lupin pachinko would ever get and I wouldn't need to look into this any further. Well it turns out I was very wrong!

2000 Carat, the newest one coming out soon (the THIRTEENTH one, for emphasis), apparently has the gang taking on an entire troupe of hot female zako themed around a deck of cards. There's a pair of gun girls, a samurai, a pink-haired "magician", an MMA fighter, a masked lady with a huge scythe, and possibly more. Every one seems to have a story scene of them getting taken down as well as a battle mode like Mamo where a random member of the gang fights one of them. I am dreading the grind of sifting through hours of footage for these scenes but it's definitely giving me a reason to check pachinko videos again lol.

Also no screenshots yet but the latest Lupin series (part 6) had an interesting episode where Lupin was fighting against a female thief who had a whole army of women that looked exactly like her for some reason, some of which Lupin shoots down without hesitation. It hasn't been explained yet, but apparently female thieves are at the center of the current season's main arc so I'm looking forward to it.

here's some gameplay of the newest one that shows the zako based on the playing cards

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Manga Shushou Chiinke Wakami vol 3 and 4.

Attachments

• tk-03-138.jpg
    tk-03-138.jpg
    385.7 KB · Views: 440
  • tk-03-134.jpg
    tk-03-134.jpg
    353.7 KB · Views: 419
  • tk-03-132.jpg
    tk-03-132.jpg
    345.6 KB · Views: 424
  • tk-03-137.jpg
    tk-03-137.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 418
  • tk-03-136.jpg
    tk-03-136.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 420
  • tk-03-133.jpg
    tk-03-133.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 441
  • tk-03-135.jpg
    tk-03-135.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 441
  • tk-03-125.jpg
    tk-03-125.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 509
  • tk-03-141.jpg
    tk-03-141.jpg
    287.5 KB · Views: 424
  • tk-03-139.jpg
    tk-03-139.jpg
    349 KB · Views: 430
  • tk-03-140.jpg
    tk-03-140.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 421
  • tk-03-143.jpg
    tk-03-143.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 488
  • tk-03-142.jpg
    tk-03-142.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 500

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
Fight again, and after she join to the team of heroes.

Attachments

• chiinke-04-180.181.jpg
    chiinke-04-180.181.jpg
    523.2 KB · Views: 442
  • chiinke-04-185.jpg
    chiinke-04-185.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 429
  • chiinke-04-178.jpg
    chiinke-04-178.jpg
    247.7 KB · Views: 374
  • chiinke-04-179.jpg
    chiinke-04-179.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 388
  • chiinke-04-177.jpg
    chiinke-04-177.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 373
  • chiinke-04-170.jpg
    chiinke-04-170.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 392
  • chiinke-04-182.jpg
    chiinke-04-182.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 420
  • chiinke-04-175.jpg
    chiinke-04-175.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 406
  • chiinke-04-176.jpg
    chiinke-04-176.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 428

awe

Vivacious Visitor
Hello, all!
蒼井雷 (pixiv) is an artist I've been keeping an eye on for quite some time. They're active in zako work, even having a few original zako "organizations" for their artwork/manga. Even though I'm not the first to mention them or their work around here, I mention Aoi now (Aoi being their display name it seems) because it looks like they're getting ready to release a new zako-oriented digital manga, or rather a reboot to a serie of theirs that that already exists. Their progress update on pixiv here. It's labeled R-18G so you'll need a login to see it.

Ask if you need me to translate any of their work, whether it be something they've posted on pixiv or if you happen to be in possession of some of their previous releases, which I recommend. I'll link their Booth and DLsite if a)that's allowed and b) if anyone indicates interest.

TLDR: upcoming zako manga from an artist I follow.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Been a huge fan of their stuff for a while (Have someone working on making the outfit in Koikatsu to use for pics :P )

I am interested in seeing their stuff translated. I think I have everything (PDFs/Fanbox). Discord me at KeiBree#7219 if you want to chat about this :D

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Cute badass yakuza zako gets destroyed pretty fast.

What movie or anime is this from?

Manga Shushou Chiinke Wakami vol 3 and 4.

Gotta love anime villains, they always have to go into multi-page/5 minute explanations about how their powers work, not really realizing that this just gives the heroes all the clues they need to beat them. I assume this gal has snake powers, hence the contortions? Man she has epic boobs.

Hello, all!
蒼井雷 (pixiv) is an artist I've been keeping an eye on for quite some time. They're active in zako work, even having a few original zako "organizations" for their artwork/manga. Even though I'm not the first to mention them or their work around here, I mention Aoi now (Aoi being their display name it seems) because it looks like they're getting ready to release a new zako-oriented digital manga, or rather a reboot to a serie of theirs that that already exists. Their progress update on pixiv here. It's labeled R-18G so you'll need a login to see it.

Ask if you need me to translate any of their work, whether it be something they've posted on pixiv or if you happen to be in possession of some of their previous releases, which I recommend. I'll link their Booth and DLsite if a)that's allowed and b) if anyone indicates interest.

TLDR: upcoming zako manga from an artist I follow.

I really like his clearly Delmo-inspired yellow suited henchgirls. He just drew a pretty amazing bodypile, too.

awe

Vivacious Visitor
I really like his clearly Delmo-inspired yellow suited henchgirls. He just drew a pretty amazing bodypile, too.
Yep! The AIKa inspiration is clear, but it's neat imo that they're doing original (if inspired) work in addition to delmo portraits now and again.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Thanks for the Staphylococcus (now that is a word I never expected to say). Those gals are hilarious yet sexy.
Here are they from the manga too.
15-11.jpg 15-13.jpg 15-14.jpg 15-15.jpg 15-17.jpg 15-18.jpg 15-20.jpg 15-24.jpg 15-25.jpg 15-27.jpg

I thought the Cutie Honey enemies are just called Panther Claw. At least she never calls them Witch Soldiers in the anime.
I have screencaps of them all if anyone wants, just did not think they classify as zako since they have names and are usually the "bossfight" of each episode.

Flexity

Casual Client
Was watching the Bad Batch and came across this really cute imperial officer zako in ep 10.

captain_bragg_main_766dcc97_by_pancakemaker22_deqtrqy-fullview.jpg

She tries to force a senator to convince his people to comply with the Empire. She ends up getting shot by a stun projectile. She awakes eventually and commands her forces to pursue the attackers. They end up failing. Geesh I wonder what would happen to her if Vader were present?

braggstunned_by_pancakemaker22_dequ33e-pre.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.