Zako (2 Viewers)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Came across this in a JonTron sponsor bit. Watch it thru 2:22. There's a great little arc of the seemingly badass elf gal quibbling with the orc tank before being unceremoniously eaten/burned alive. Her teammates make some jokes at her expense before proceeding to forget she existed. (They are also proven to be expendable soon after.)

My friend also saw this game on JonTron and SMG4. This looks interesting...

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Came across this in a JonTron sponsor bit. Watch it thru 2:22. There's a great little arc of the seemingly badass elf gal quibbling with the orc tank before being unceremoniously eaten/burned alive. Her teammates make some jokes at her expense before proceeding to forget she existed. (They are also proven to be expendable soon after.)

Good video, thanks for sharing it with us, I love it when some uppty, female knife eared tree fucker get's insta karma for being a cunt.:grin:

ZakoLover

Club Regular
1.jpg 2.jpg
3.jpg 4.jpg

While watching Space Battleship Yamato 2199, I come across a minor villainess named Mirenel Linke who appeared Episode 14. I like her very much and wish that she would have more screen time.

Mirenel was an alien with telepathic ability (she was like a space elf), who were now serving the Great Garmillas Empire, the main antagonists of the anime. She sent her consciousness to Yamato and attempted to take control of the crew using her power. However, the protagonist managed to break out of her spell and trapped her in the engine room and then used it to vaporize her. Mirenel’s consciousness didn’t return to her body and the only thing that remained of her was a beautiful but empty and lifeless shell.

I have cut Mirenel's scenes from the episode and put them here: mirenel.mp4

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain

While watching Space Battleship Yamato 2199, I come across a minor villainess named Mirenel Linke who appeared Episode 14. I like her very much and wish that she would have more screen time.

Mirenel was an alien with telepathic ability (she was like a space elf), who were now serving the Great Garmillas Empire, the main antagonists of the anime. She sent her consciousness to Yamato and attempted to take control of the crew using her power. However, the protagonist managed to break out of her spell and trapped her in the engine room and then used it to vaporize her. Mirenel’s consciousness didn’t return to her body and the only thing that remained of her was a beautiful but empty and lifeless shell.

Found this when searching about her. She's really cute. She's got a sister too, whom it appears doesn't fare too much better. (The sister isn't nearly as cute though so lol)

wj1905

Master of this Domain

She is indeed cute. It is sad that this show just keeps on killing off all the sexy villainesses.
You'd also like this Zaltz gal too then - I am sure she was posted before, but here you go anyway!
20130727155058047791.jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.02.32].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.02.49].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.03.00].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.06.23].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.07.57].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.08.40].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.08.44].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.09.05].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.09.12].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.09.15].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.09.54].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.09.57].jpg Space Battleship Yamato 2199 (Dub) Episode 020 - Watch Space.mp4_[2018.05.17_19.10.01].jpg Zaltz girl coffin.png 20130727155419097746.gif

LOL, yeah I saw this one and thought Jontron made it as a parody of these by the numbers mobile games. sadly no, and the game itself is really like all the others.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
As NeonDark ultimate fan, I just would like to share this black faction babes like ... (Honey pictures)
Thx WSY1991 ...

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
If you are uploading these, do us a favor and maybe TAG the videos OK? It is useless if we don't know WHAT they are from. Like, what is this first one, please?

I dont have source dude. But someone who sees can know, understand? Japanese Sites, complain with them. Horrible image quality, no tags...

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
If you are uploading these, do us a favor and maybe TAG the videos OK? It is useless if we don't know WHAT they are from. Like, what is this first one, please?
The first one from the anime Eien no Aseria_Aselia the Eternal OVA, ep 1

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
Something about punk zakos makes them my favorite kind of zako. But I can't point out why...
There is many thing that characterized the punk zako, the look, sometime masculine, some time overly feminine (like too much make up), the trashy clothes and behavior ( create a good vilain look) against the law or hero, mean in purpose, like to attack innocent = good reason for a hero to fight them....What else?

DezRobot

Casual Client
Hello all! Long time lurker, first time poster, thought I'd come by to share something I really like. It's something I've been looking for a little bit- I found it on that Japanese female enemy wiki, lost it for a while (worried it got deleted for some reason), found it again, did some concentrated digging... Centipede! Not 100% sure what's going on in it- one dude is being chased down by 100 different warriors, and a small chunk of them are cute girls. And what I find great about it is that every one of them bites it, and it's always swift, brutal, and bloodless (same can't be said for the dudes on that last one). The guy is just so merciless that it makes me wonder just what is going on, but from what I see, this never attracted enough attention to get translated. Shame!

Anyway, I gathered up all the scenes with the girls through what I've read so far. Some favorites of mine include the ninja with the nice thighs that actually manages to survive getting slammed into the ground in her first encounter, only to get smashed again the same way on round two (and looking real remorseful about it), the two archers that the dude grabs from behind and just yeets them off a cliff, and the two instances of girls getting blown up because that's a big thing for me (hi ZakoGirls, keep up the good work!)

002.png 009.jpg 014.png 015.png 016.png 022.png 023.png 024.png 049.jpg 050.jpg 051.jpg 089.jpg 092.jpg 093.jpg 101.jpg 103.jpg 104.jpg 105.jpg

Attachments

100.zip
27.9 MB · Views: 155

ZakoGirls

Club Regular
Hello all! Long time lurker, first time poster, thought I'd come by to share something I really like. It's something I've been looking for a little bit- I found it on that Japanese female enemy wiki, lost it for a while (worried it got deleted for some reason), found it again, did some concentrated digging... Centipede! Not 100% sure what's going on in it- one dude is being chased down by 100 different warriors, and a small chunk of them are cute girls. And what I find great about it is that every one of them bites it, and it's always swift, brutal, and bloodless (same can't be said for the dudes on that last one). The guy is just so merciless that it makes me wonder just what is going on, but from what I see, this never attracted enough attention to get translated. Shame!

Anyway, I gathered up all the scenes with the girls through what I've read so far. Some favorites of mine include the ninja with the nice thighs that actually manages to survive getting slammed into the ground in her first encounter, only to get smashed again the same way on round two (and looking real remorseful about it), the two archers that the dude grabs from behind and just yeets them off a cliff, and the two instances of girls getting blown up because that's a big thing for me (hi ZakoGirls, keep up the good work!)

View attachment 91256View attachment 91257View attachment 91258View attachment 91259View attachment 91260View attachment 91261View attachment 91262View attachment 91263View attachment 91265View attachment 91266View attachment 91267View attachment 91268View attachment 91269View attachment 91270View attachment 91271View attachment 91272View attachment 91273View attachment 91274
Verry nice!

Totally Spies "Black Widows"
Cheerleaders fembots

Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image5.jpg Image6.jpg Image7.jpg Image8.jpg Image9.jpg Image10.jpg Image11.jpg Image12.jpg Image13.jpg Image14.jpg Image15.jpg Image16.jpg Image17.jpg Image18.jpg Image19.jpg Image20.jpg Image21.jpg Image22.jpg Image23.jpg

Totally Spies "EVIL AIRLINES MUCH"

Stewardesses fembots
Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image5.jpg Image6.jpg Image7.jpg Image8.jpg Image9.jpg Image10.jpg Image11.jpg Image12.jpg Image13.jpg Image14.jpg Image15.jpg Image16.jpg Image17.jpg Image18.jpg Image19.jpg Image20.jpg Image21.jpg Image22.jpg Image23.jpg Image24.jpg Image25.jpg Image26.jpg Image27.jpg Image28.jpg Image29.jpg Image30.jpg Image31.jpg Image32.jpg Image33.jpg Image34.jpg Image35.jpg Image36.jpg Image37.jpg Image38.jpg Image39.jpg Image40.jpg Image41.jpg

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular

View attachment 91256View attachment 91257View attachment 91258View attachment 91259View attachment 91260View attachment 91261View attachment 91262View attachment 91263View attachment 91265View attachment 91266View attachment 91267View attachment 91268View attachment 91269View attachment 91270View attachment 91271View attachment 91272View attachment 91273View attachment 91274
[R-18G]百足女子達 death collection

Myosotis

Avid Affiliate

Very nice, I can't seem to load any images from manwha or the dm5 site it mentions, where did you read it? I'd like to know how the last few meet their demise as listed here

Last edited:

IronE

Club Regular

Too bad it's been translated from Japanese to Chinese, I can't read it at all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.