Zako (3 Viewers)

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Anyone has screenshots to share of these sexy assassins from Queen's Blade? They have various body types and are really hot.

Comic Jaguar God 2
Nice, but this should go under the Comics Zako topic.
You can read the comic here: Jaguar God comic | Read Jaguar God comic online in high quality

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain

Attachments

• a0.jpg
    a0.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 374
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    384.1 KB · Views: 280
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    326.2 KB · Views: 270
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    348.7 KB · Views: 278
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 280
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 320
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    358.1 KB · Views: 338
  • a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 369
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 387

mrxskull

Potential Patron
Just joined up after stumbling on this board looking for sprite sheets on google images. I've been indulging in this 'fetish' privately for years, probably because it's pretty much the only one I have as far as i know, but I could never understand why or what it meant exactly.

I've spent a lot of spare time on various 3D character / avatar creator programs inventing and designing dozens of my own type of female (and occasionally male) fighting mooks, their outfits, personalities, backgrounds etc (maybe I just have a thing for playing with virtual dress up dolls) . Of course I can't use them for much outside of the limitations of those programs so I just take screenshots of them and make do with imagination or external image editors for the rest.

How strange (and oddly fulfilling) to accidentally find out today there is an actual coined term for this kind of thing, and that there are others who share it.

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
Just joined up after stumbling on this board looking for sprite sheets on google images. I've been indulging in this 'fetish' privately for years, probably because it's pretty much the only one I have as far as i know, but I could never understand why or what it meant exactly.

I've spent a lot of spare time on various 3D character / avatar creator programs inventing and designing dozens of my own type of female (and occasionally male) fighting mooks, their outfits, personalities, backgrounds etc (maybe I just have a thing for playing with virtual dress up dolls) . Of course I can't use them for much outside of the limitations of those programs so I just take screenshots of them and make do with imagination or external image editors for the rest.

How strange (and oddly fulfilling) to accidentally find out today there is an actual coined term for this kind of thing, and that there are others who share it.
honestly, (at least to me), the term really just refers to the females rather than males for what would count as "zako", largely because if you want to indulge in "male zako", you can go to just about any fiction that has ANY kind of conflict as men are considered the "expendable gender", so it isn't as "exotic" as when we see women taking the blows instead.

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
honestly, (at least to me), the term really just refers to the females rather than males for what would count as "zako", largely because if you want to indulge in "male zako", you can go to just about any fiction that has ANY kind of conflict as men are considered the "expendable gender", so it isn't as "exotic" as when we see women taking the blows instead.
well you can think that, but the term itself isn't really gender centered, it just mean small fries, and also I've seen some people identifying to male zako, wanting to be one (buying Sentai zako suit, doing some stunt or rp) , or people liking dominating men through zako. I mean now I've been commissioned a lot for drawing femboy zako, a type of man that we just don't see at all in zako fetish, which mean people are interested by it.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
Agree

Zamaron1

Club Regular
well you can think that, but the term itself isn't really gender centered, it just mean small fries, and also I've seen some people identifying to male zako, wanting to be one (buying Sentai zako suit, doing some stunt or rp) , or people liking dominating men through zako. I mean now I've been commissioned a lot for drawing femboy zako, a type of man that we just don't see at all in zako fetish, which mean people are interested by it.
Still we tend to mostly focus on the female zakos, as like my bro said, they're not as common as the dudes, so they feel more unique and special, especially when we post official content from other sources not of people here. so I'd say stick to chicks on most threads, but if you want something of dudes, then start a male zako specific thread. Otherwise with how many male goons that already exist, we'd have endless stuff dropped here that would bury the female zakos. And I honestly just find male goons to be boring. Not much interesting about the male body, kind of generic. But for chicks, they got tits, small tits, muscular, slender, big butts and little butts. Some super skimpy, some barely skimpy, and some so close to nude you might as well just have them only where boots and a face mask.

Cobra02

Club Regular
This is great. I never seen Pgymalion, what is the story behind these girls? Are they all clones? Do they have some names so I can search for them?

Hi, i have absolutely no idea, i know the queen named Chimera and i know this episode is the only one where these ladies appear.

Sorry i only watched Pygmalion ep38 for the plot, the plot:
Screenshot_20210813-122036_YouTube.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.