Zako voice actors in games and animes (1 Viewer)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Heyo, why not we discuss about seiyuus and voice actors voicing zakos in video games and animes? Or maybe some cartoons as well. You know, the one behind their sexy moans and hurt sounds, as well as some bits of lines...

Some that I know are:
  1. Shiori Izawa voiced some of Fighters Club's zakos in the Japanese version (excluding the Sentinel Amazonesses). She also voiced three female bosses: Lucia (the biker chick), Emma (the electric bombshell) and Miyo (the kung-fu girl with Tira-like circular blades). All I know that Izawa voiced some villainesses in animes such as Sig from Gangsta and Mary Hughes from Fairy Tail, and she's known for having a squeaky yet coquettish voice
  2. Mary Elizabeth McGlynn voiced the kunoichis and Polecats from Afro Samurai. She's known for singing a few tracks in the Silent Hill and Dance Dance Revolution series, as well as dubbing anime and other video game characters such as Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4 and Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in the Shell. Her voice is pretty sexy and seductive
  3. The Black Delmos from Agent Aika are voiced by multiple voice actors, which consists of Kumiko Nishihara, Wakana Yamazaki, Kaori Tagami, Yumiko Suzuki and Kanako Mitsuhashi. Kaori Tagami and Yumiko Suzuki are less-known seiyuus, but amongst all of these, Kanako Mitsuhashi is my favorite. She's known for having a tomboyish/big-sister type voice especially as Suzuka Asahina from Suzuka and the old voice of Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter
  4. Kari Wahlgren and Audrey Wasilewski voiced the female ninjas in Batman Arkham series, but only until Arkham Origins. Kari Wahlgren is pretty well-known when it comes in voicing video game characters like Kasumi from Dead or Alive series and anime dubs. She voiced Saber/Arturia Pendragon in the English version of Fate/Grand Order VR. Meanwhile Audrey Wasilewski is more of a...side character voice actor, voicing various side characters in cartoons and video games. Dunno who voiced them in Batman: Arkham Knight, and it kinda sucked that they got rid of their sexy hurt voices
  5. Sayuri Hara voiced the female thug/undead from Sunday Without God, although only one line and no moans and hurt sounds. Sayuri Hara isn't known for having a cute voice, and mostly voices characters such as Mio Honda from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls and Luna from Konosuba. Maybe this is her first time voicing a mature character, but probably Reimi Sugimoto from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure counts as one
  6. Shizuka Ito voiced the female terrorist that Mia Cyrus fought in Magical Girl Spec-ops Asuka. Without further ado, Shizuka Ito is surprisingly one of my favorite seiyuus!! She voiced many mature and strong female characters such as Kaori Kanzaki from To aru Majutsu no Index, Benitsubasa from Sekirei, Wilhelmina Carmel from Shakugan no Shana, Bellows from Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet and Haruka Morishima from Amagami. Her voice so hot, that my heart is literally on fire when I was watching it ^_^
If you have any infos about zako voice actors, feel free to hit up this thread. It would be awesome if we work together to find who voiced the zakos we know and love. Villainesses are allowed too :)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

osw

Club Regular
It's that time of the day again...where seiyuus who specializes in cute voices voicing a badass zako. And surprisingly, this was Suzuki's first role lmao

I know her tho, she's from Akame ga Kill. A big sweaty hottie with a nice tanned skin
Don't know about anyone else with a first role like this, but I thought you would like Mez, cute, nice, tanned and oiled!

osw

Club Regular
OF COURSE!!
The voice acting had a lot of effort put in and gave Mez a lot of personality, though her scene in the manga was pretty memorable too, and the readers wanted her to be spared. The anime didn't spare her, but she appeared in Akame Zero, the prequel and had a some interaction with Akame, showing her as a very good person.

You ever tried making Mez in Honey Select?

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
The voice acting had a lot of effort put in and gave Mez a lot of personality, though her scene in the manga was pretty memorable too, and the readers wanted her to be spared. The anime didn't spare her, but she appeared in Akame Zero, the prequel and had a some interaction with Akame, showing her as a very good person.

You ever tried making Mez in Honey Select?

Not yet sadly..

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Miyuki Sawashiro voiced Mosu Ninja from Shinobido. And she was quite famous from various roles at the time. Ofc she is now one of the top Japanese voice actors.
Not in Shinobido 2 tho.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Miyuki Sawashiro voiced Mosu Ninja from Shinobido. And she was quite famous from various roles at the time. Ofc she is now one of the top Japanese voice actors.
Not in Shinobido 2 tho.

Miyuki Sawashiro?!! Her voice gave me a boner!!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Alright, more details about zako voice actors in games and animes, including new ones:
  1. Cop Craft's 4th episode features a zako vampire voiced by Sumire Uesaka that was fought by both Tilarna Exedilica and Kei Matoba, until her demise of being ran over by a train. Though her voice sounded more mature and erotic here, but Sumire Uesaka is known for her cute and squeaky voice, and her notable roles included Anastasia from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls and Ui Inaba from Killing Bites. She also voiced Falke from Street Fighter V as well, which had a similar voice tone
  2. Amber Lee Connors will be voicing the new female Psychos in Borderlands 3, which will be the the 2nd Borderlands game to feature zakos in it. Like Sumire Uesaka, Amber Lee Connors is more of a voice actor known for her cute voice. Her notable roles includes Chica from Five Nights at Freddy's and Ayano Hanasaki from Hanebado's english dub. She also voiced some villainesses as well like the Kuntilanak from the Indonesian horror game DreadOut (if anyone like to watch PewDiePie's vids then you should know about this game)
  3. Unbound Saga featured some zakos such as skinhead female thugs, tribal girls and nurse wrestlers, and they appear to be voiced by Jessica Straus according to the end credits, who also voiced the female protagonist. Jessica Straus has a pretty sexy voice, and known to voice a lot of sexy and mature video game and anime characters such as Juri Han from Street Fighter series, Dixie Clemets from Rumble Roses series, Succubus from Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Hiroko Hagakure from Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls and Moukaku from Ikki Tousen. Most of her voice as the zakos consisted of soft and hard moans, and it sounds pretty sexy and erotic
Anyway, there are still some unsolved credits problems that I'm still curious about, like who voiced the dominatrices in Watchman: The End is Nigh (they sounded like Cree Summers). If you have discoveries about zako voice actors, then feel free to share :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.