Zako stories found elsewhere (1 Viewer)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Femme Fatalities, but that's been gone for a long time. I think if you use the wayback machine on necrobabes.org you should be able to find the stories.

Rapidwar

Potential Patron
So about 10-15 years ago, before the term Zako... the fetish was generally referred to as "Sentries". And we all used Yahoo Groups (It was a simpler time).

One of the groups (blanking on the name) was basically a spy tale sort of group focused on RP's and stories among members, often involving zako. Here's a selection from an Author named "RapidWar"

I'm glad you liked them. It was a blast reading them again after all these years. They were some of the first stories I wrote. The old group was SADOD, or Secret Agents Do Or Die. I wish I still had access to them, but had them saved on yahoo, and that account is gone.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
:eek:

So good to see you on here! Was always a fan of your work!

I think I still had access to some of them... I'll dig around and see what I can find.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Something I only now discovered (in Chinese, but google translate \ deepl are decent at translating now):
Average dude gets a disc with secret tech on it, and a bunch of female assassins go after him. He has to fight and kill them 1-2 at a time (per chapter). A lot of even FM fights (the dude isn't super skilled, but clever and resourceful), mostly (but not entirely) asphyxia. Incontinence as well, but not obtrusive enough that I mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.