Zako stories found elsewhere (1 Viewer)

osw

Club Regular
If you come across any, please post and discuss them here?

Not for the squeamish, most of the stories I found often kill the entire zako cast off, but such is life in the zone... They are all very smutty and intimate, alongside fun exciting kills you can also see some respectful ones.
Fall of Lady Shimizu - Fetish - Literotica.com

Fires Off the Shoulder of Orion

This one has a protagonist who tries to only knock out and arrest zakos, but her partner is different.
Uniform Stealing Board • View topic - "Beach House" ( from SilencedSentryYahoo)

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Not for the squeamish, most of the stories I found often kill the entire zako cast off, but such is life in the zone... They are all very smutty and intimate, alongside fun exciting kills you can also see some respectful ones.
Fall of Lady Shimizu - Fetish - Literotica.com
The writer has a bunch of other stories, but doesn't seem to have posted them anywhere other than runboard:
Forum | Runboard

Not sure if that board is still active and / or accepts new members.

Deleted member 231103

Vivacious Visitor
I've seen JollyPops' artwork shared here occassionally, but her written work is such a treasure trove. It's the purest form of zako writing I've found—just focusing on the thrill of elimination and humiliation. My favorites are Scuba Sisters and Jetpacking.

666markofthebeast666 has a similar style but much more violent and gets distracted by literal sex. I like Housecall and the middle parts of Long Shot.

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
So about 10-15 years ago, before the term Zako... the fetish was generally referred to as "Sentries". And we all used Yahoo Groups (It was a simpler time).

One of the groups (blanking on the name) was basically a spy tale sort of group focused on RP's and stories among members, often involving zako. Here's a selection from an Author named "RapidWar"

Mentos

Club Regular
Does anyone have a link to or remember these stories by MikeA? He used to write the best zako fiction I've ever read. Off the top of my head one of them was called "Jina" and the other was "Snowblind". I swear I saw them on another forum that had a "Stories" section but I can't remember what the name of it was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.