Zako death sounds (1 Viewer)

Pangcake22

Club Regular
I been busy lately but got some down time to play Warcraft 3 Reforged. This got some units in game with spicy voiceline. My 2 favorites were female demon hunter and night elf archers. I decided to put together their voice line including death sound.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I was FINALLY able to find the final bits of sound I heard while playing Path of Exile, and got 'em all compiled here. For the scavenger, the death sounds aren't the winners, it's the flinches and attacks that are good.

There's not a ton, but busting open the fmods to find them was enough of a pain that I don't imagine lots of people are doing it. So, here they are.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
I was FINALLY able to find the final bits of sound I heard while playing Path of Exile, and got 'em all compiled here. For the scavenger, the death sounds aren't the winners, it's the flinches and attacks that are good.

There's not a ton, but busting open the fmods to find them was enough of a pain that I don't imagine lots of people are doing it. So, here they are.
Didn't know there were female monsters in that game. I only saw the sirens but they are horrifying Lovecraftian monstrosities...
Got any screencaps of them?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I started to, but man... I think it's best if you don't see them. They're not much to look at and the only one I liked I can't go back to look at because of the way the game works.
Instead, I will describe them and let your imagination take of it what you will. I realized that if I DO this, they sound pretty sexy, but their graphics aren't... quite what you're looking for. However, if you're into sexy statues there's a TON of stone and gold nude ones all over the place.

Scavengers, Cannibals and Cultists(Scav): Hordes of fodder; they attack with knives, thrown torches, or frost spells but are only dangerous if you're unable to deal with a group. They're rail thin and pale, they wobble back and forth as they stand and are covered in ritualistic scars and tatoos. They barely wear clothes, little more than rags that hardly cover their bodies and don't bother with shoes, and their hair is wild and unkempt.

Wand Mages(Blg): Ranged enemies thrown in with clumps of melee. They use wands and usually use lightning spells. Not exactly dangerous, but can throw you off if you're ignoring resistances. They wear a helmet that covers short hair, a tight tunic open to show a little bit of cleavage, tight pants, and shin high high heeled boots.

Karui Spirits(Kauv): Melee/Ranged hybrids that can cause a mess if shooting en-mass. Tall and statuesque, they look carved from wood with stylized hair and skin covered in tribal designs. They wear nothing but something that looks like a sumo belt, but their arms are shaped into swords and bows.

Primal Monsters(Monsters): A horrible mess of blood. Some have feminine forms. The screams are good though.

Fire-Keepers(Sist)(my actual favorite): Ranged enemies that throw globs of burning embers to create areas that burn you. Can make a whole mess of issues if there's a lot of them. Has blond hair braided and tucked into a small cap, a black jacket and long skirt, and some sort of high-heeled boot that goes up past the knee where it goes under the skirt.

Blessed Sisters(Sist): The same as above, but instead use some sort of alchemical device to create holy fire. They wear a stylized habit over their head, a loose sleevless tunic and pants, but have long tight gloves on that reach up to the mid-upper arm.

Demonic Sisters(Demonsist): Resurrected or turned or... whatever versions of the Blessed Sisters. It's your fault. They're blood-spattered versions of the Blessed Sister, but with facepaint that makes them unnaturally pale and have a red X over their face.

Bird Riders: Nothing sexy about these unless you like full armour with no hint of a feminine form. Good screams, though.

Civilians: I never actually fought any of these, but they're noblewomen with corsets and puffy collars and big hair. Apparently there's ghost forms of them, too.

I know this isn't what you wanted. But I believe its better this way. You can imagine.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Damn... these all sounds good. Especially the half naked cannibals and the Karui Spirit wooden girls! Isn't there some model viewer or something for this game? It's free to play so I assume people made some mods already.
I played it for a bit during beta or so, but got bored with it quick - it was supposed to be about endless variety of skills you can slot as gems and in my playthrough I found like 4 of them. When asked, people just told me to grind more... Well, that I don't care for much...
I have gone back to Grim Dawn and never really tried this game again, to be honest. (And yeah, that game has zakos too - pretty much every humanoid enemy can be female too, and some are exclusively female, but that game has no skimpy outfits. The Diablo II mod does though - I posted screencaps of it).

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Has anyone tried extracting the hurt grunts and death sounds from Streets of Rage 4? I kinda want to hear clearer versions of Nora, Garnet, Victoria, Raven, Ms. Y and Estel's grunts and screams

anavin500

Avid Affiliate

4 unit not same sound archer, centaur, huntress, Satyr Shadowdancer
other it's same death sound but death and decay not same in warcraft 3 classic

Pangcake22

Club Regular

while on the topic of blizzard remastered game, StarCraft was another game they remastered. This time is does look like everything the original voice talent recorded still there with the audio and graphic being cleaned up. I always like the death sound of the medic. The voice talent that voiced the medic had said she pictured the medic as innocent and helpful when she does the recording and freaks out when she hears her own death cry in game.

Markelov

Potential Patron

while on the topic of blizzard remastered game, StarCraft was another game they remastered. This time is does look like everything the original voice talent recorded still there with the audio and graphic being cleaned up. I always like the death sound of the medic. The voice talent that voiced the medic had said she pictured the medic as innocent and helpful when she does the recording and freaks out when she hears her own death cry in game.

Interesting to know about the Medic Voice actress. Do you happen to know the source of the interview she had?

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Hey guys, in collecting the sounds for my zako trooper audio story, I created an inventory of battle sound clips which includes thousands of female voice lines, hundreds of explosions, missiles, airplanes, rockets, bullet wumps, water sounds, footsteps on various surfaces, tanks, boats, drones, and so on. Is anyone interested in me releasing this as a MEGA dump? I got a huge number of the sounds from previous collection work done by undertow members in this thread and I'd like to give back. I will probably be releasing it sometime in the next week.

Novartis

Casual Client
Hey guys, in collecting the sounds for my zako trooper audio story, I created an inventory of battle sound clips which includes thousands of female voice lines, hundreds of explosions, missiles, airplanes, rockets, bullet wumps, water sounds, footsteps on various surfaces, tanks, boats, drones, and so on. Is anyone interested in me releasing this as a MEGA dump? I got a huge number of the sounds from previous collection work done by undertow members in this thread and I'd like to give back. I will probably be releasing it sometime in the next week.

Eagerly awaited.

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Hahha alright guys! Ask and ye shall receive! Bear with me while I organize the material. It's hard to produce an audio story and sort through so many files (~26,000 downloaded) at the same time. But the progress on both is going well!

Abaddon the Destroyer

Club Regular
Final Fight 2 Maki + Mary/Eliza sounds:

GModFan

Potential Patron
Hahha alright guys! Ask and ye shall receive! Bear with me while I organize the material. It's hard to produce an audio story and sort through so many files (~26,000 downloaded) at the same time. But the progress on both is going well!
really looking forward to seeing this

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.