Zako death sounds (2 Viewers)

slayer

Master of this Domain
Hello,
Some time ago I downloaded a file containing all the voices from certain game I can't recall, which even were in different languages (in folders). I found it very useful, but I seem to have misplaced it. Does anybody have access to a good grunt/groan/moan sound database?
Thanks!

slayer

Master of this Domain
I have found the folder:
dishonored2deathsound
If anyone is interested, I could try to upload it somewhere.

P.S: Any additions would be still welcome!

slayer

Master of this Domain
Those youtube videos are very good! But if someone has the files themselves, that would save a lot of work. Thanks!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I almost forgot, I made a thread for discussing zako and villainess voice actors. If you're interested, you can see it down here:

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
For each folder I can't really say. The pain/death/fear sounds are usually near the end, right above the zombie noises. There's... a lot of files so I can't claim I remember what each one is. The folders I know, though, cause I made 'em.
D= The Decker girl
Guid1= Female Guido, that's what the files are called
h1->8= Ho, also what the files are called
Ma= Full of the subfolders for Middle Aged characters
ms1->3= The Morning Star girls
S1-5= Strippers, what the game thinks the difference between them and the Hos I'm unsure
Sn1-20= Saints, members of your own gang
Stag1-4= The Special Tactical Anti-Gang Unit girls
y= the subfolders for young characters

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah, MZZ used them in his Doom wad. I really like 'em, there's some good stuff in there.

I'm looking for some short screams lately, though. Maybe just cause they've disappeared so I'm looking for novelty again. There were some good ones in DA:O, but I lost all those when I rebuilt my computer.

Gollot

Casual Client
The overwatch snipers from the coop mission are very good, those sounds could be used to mod other games.

Pangcake22

Club Regular
Sorry, can you be more specific?

for Overwatch, there were a couple PVE co-op mission where you get to take on an army of goons and 2 of them were female, a sniper and a ninja. The voice for the sniper really sounded like they just repurposed the voice of Widowmaker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.