Zako battles (1 Viewer)

Inkt0b3r

Avid Affiliate
Hello, i'm new here and I'm setting up a zako campaign where YOU will have a role to play!
for that, I use the game Bizarre Battles of Jason (link leading to the game : Femme Fatalities Message Board - View topic - Bizarre Battles computer game - Update October 28).

Well, here is the background: You are the leader of a squad in a secret organizationcomposed only of womens created by the leaders of the main countries of our planet in order to fight against anything that could threaten the population.

To participate, you only have to create your squad, for that, you have at the beginning of 10 points, spend them by hiring soldiers and improving them. In your post, put:
the name of your soldier
her nationality
her class
its possible improvements
her haircut
her hair color
her skin color
and details that you think are worth mentioning.

The operation of the campaign: it is made up of operations, each operation is made up of 3 missions (I only have the demo) these missions will sometimes involve all the squads, sometimes a few in this case I would launch a call for volunteers and the first to respond will be first served, because if these missions can carry the risk of losing soldiers, they will award more rewards! During each mission, I would launch a game on my side and I would take screenshots and write a report (supporting images). After each victory your fighters earn bonuses and you earn points to spend in your squad. In short, no need to be connected at a specific time or to do much, just take a look regularly!
If you have any suggestion, question or request, dont hesitate !

Inkt0b3r

Avid Affiliate
Recruit.jpg

Recruit
Weapon : Colt M1911A Pistol (1)
Initiative : 8
Stamina : 8
Cost : 1 point
The bikini's flag change according the country.

Soldier (picture problem, same bikini but in white)
Weapon : M1 Garand Rifle (2)
Stamina : 8
Cost : 2 points

Mgy2WBo2us_1.jpg

Mercenary
Weapon : MAC10 (3) (not on the picture)
Initiative : 7
Stamina : 7
Cost : 2
an alternative to the soldier

DMIGXtCqe5_1.jpg

Policewoman
Initiative : 9
Stamina : 9
Cost : 2 points
Basic weapon, but better stats than the others medium class

8BvkTPISAn_1.jpg

Melee
Weapon : Spear, sword, knife or maybe bow
shield
Stamina : 10
Cost : 2 point
No fire weapon, but run fast, shield

9GHDZPMMCf_1.jpg

Heavy weapon
Weapon : MP40 (4)
Stamina : 7
Cost : 3 points
Low, but high firepower

6FiyXpIaJ5_1.jpg

Nurse
Stamina : 9
Competence : medic
Cost : 3 points
Can heal comrades

6H4JnN9g0V_1.jpg

Officer
Weapon : Uzi (6)
Initiative : 10
Stamina : 10
Competence : leadership
Cost : 5 points

How it works:
The initiative ranges from 7 to 14. It allows reflex shots and determines the order of attacks. For example, if a soldier with an initiative of 7 attacks another with an initiative of 9, the second will strike before the other even if it is not his turn.
The stamina is between 7 and 14. It determines the number of spaces by which the character will move.
the number in brackets next to the name of the weapon indicates its level, so an Uzi (6) is better than an MP40 (4).

Upgrades :
Increasing a character's stamina costs 1 point.
Increasing a character's weapon level costs 1 point.
Change the class of a character cost b - a points, b is the cost of the class you want to reach, a is the cost of the current class of your character. To take an exemple, you want to upgrade a mercenary (cost 2), to officer class (cost 5), the upgrade will cost you 3 points (5 - 2 = 3)

Note: the initiative increases by 1 free for each survivor of a mission.

I hope that my project did not put you off and that I was clear, I await your registrations and messages!

P-S: You can register without creating a squad immediately, you will still be registered!

Last edited:

Severity

Club Regular
What the hell, I'll join in.

A Nurse, a Heavy Weapons, and two Soldiers.

Nurse
Alfhild Byrnes, 19
USA
Pale skin and dark blonde hair, she's cautious and optimistic.

Heavy Weapons
Blakely Churches, 18
USA
Pale with a light tan and brown hair in a ponytail, she's passionate and short-tempered.

Soldier
Mneme Kastijos, 18
USA
With a Mediterranean skintone and curly black hair loose at shoulder length, she's energetic and naive.

Soldier
Wese Gifslang, 19
USA
Light, pale skin and with a dirty-blonde pompadour, she's sarcastic and lazy.

All points used to buy the troops, so no improvements or anything.

Inkt0b3r

Avid Affiliate
Nice, I send you photos, once I have assembled your team !
Time to gather participants and we can launch the first campaign within 2 or 3 days.
Here's your team
v2Kpxwg7cX_1.jpg

Pvw0U7kgoV_1.jpg

3JJWpMZ6Oa_1.jpg

TJf7IlqaZL_1.jpg

I hope it fits your description !

Last edited:

Inkt0b3r

Avid Affiliate
Even if there are no more new ones, we will start the campaign, however, it remains accessible for those who would like to join it along the way.

Inkt0b3r

Avid Affiliate
PFC Witt and SPC Churches were waiting outside the office when Major Mason signed them in.
"We have little time, I will try to explain the situation to you quickly: Ukraine requests our intervention to take back a city fallen into the hands of rebel militias. We intended to refuse, but I thought that it would make a good mission of training for your squads and especially yours Witt. You are leaving now, I will brief you on the plane. Break!"

In transport
"We receive a transmission from the major, I'm passing it to you." announced the pilot.
"You will be dropped off to the west of the city, it is only held by militiawomen, they have very little combat experience, it will be simple. Their number is estimated at around fifty in your sector. You will clean up the outskirts before joining the government forces to take over the center. Don't take unnecessary risks and be careful! "

1 hour later
"We are coming to the drop zone, good luck girls!" said the pilot before opening the hatch, and the team jumped.

I am carrying out the operation, I should have finished the report of the first mission tomorrow evening.

Inkt0b3r

Avid Affiliate
Operation "Yellow Anvil" phase 1
SPC Blakely Churches Report

"We had been walking for an hour when we arrived in the urban area. At one point, one of the squad 2 recruits, Phoebe I think, stumbled. We heard footsteps so we got to the corner of a building, a restaurant, that's when the fight started ...
Phoebe, Emma and Ophélie went along the south of the building, Rachel, Omura and Alfhild on the right side, the others went inside. An enemy appeared on the west side, but Ophélie fired the first shot and put a bullet in her pelvis. An enemy appeared behind the counter, another behind a window and 2 by the north door, we opened fire, without success, Ophélie finished her target, on the ground, with a bullet in the lower abdomen. Enemies in the north entered the building and targeted Svetlana, who escaped unharmed, as did Emma, targeted by enemies in the west. We retaliated, Rachel shooting down a militiawoman, Kaithlyn shooting down another while wounding another above the chest, which Isa finished immediately. An enemy behind a window shot Emma in the chest and injured Wu in the arm and Wese in the shoulder. Another behind a table stood up and fired, injuring Wu on the arm and killing Wese. In order to avenge our dead, we retaliated and Ashley shot a head in the head to one of our attackers, but Wu intercepted a shot intended for Alfhild and died in his arms. We had not finished our mourning, since Mneme was caught in the back and shot ... Suddenly, the enemy fled and Ashley realized that she had taken a bullet near the thigh and fell to the Alfhild was healing his wound, when we realized that Wese was still alive, although seriously injured. As I write these lines, we are about to leave, Alfhild has stabilized Wese, Ashley not having recovered yet, she will watch over her.
Attached are photos of the victims.
image38104_1.jpg

image38103_1.jpg

image38003_1.jpg

image38006.png

image38001_1.jpg

image01099_1.jpg

image01083_1.jpg

image01075_1.jpg

image01057_1.jpg

image01045.png

image01019_1.jpg

image38104_1.jpg image38103_1.jpg image38003_1.jpg image38006.png image38001_1.jpg image01099_1.jpg image01083_1.jpg image01075_1.jpg image01057_1.jpg
Assessment:
PV1 Ashley Carson: injured for the rest of the operation, +1 kill (1 kill).
PV1 Kathlyn Mutiade: +1 kill (1 kill).
PV1 Ophélie Bullion: +1 kill (1 kill).
PV1 Isa Vilegas: +1 kill (1 kill).
PV1 Rachel Campos: +1 kill (1 kill).
PV2 Wese Gifslang: wounded for the entire operation.
+1 initiative for all survivors.
2 points for wich team.

As you can see, I have created a squad to support your team!
Battle 2 in preparation, in the meantime, spend your points!

Is this format suitable for you or would you like to make changes?

Last edited:

Alexandr

Club Regular

"We had been walking for an hour when we arrived in the urban area. At one point, one of the squad 2 recruits, Phoebe I think, stumbled. We heard footsteps so we got to the corner of a building, a restaurant, that's when the fight started ...
Phoebe, Emma and Ophélie went along the south of the building, Rachel, Omura and Alfhild on the right side, the others went inside. An enemy appeared on the west side, but Ophélie fired the first shot and put a bullet in her pelvis. An enemy appeared behind the counter, another behind a window and 2 by the north door, we opened fire, without success, Ophélie finished her target, on the ground, with a bullet in the lower abdomen. Enemies in the north entered the building and targeted Svetlana, who escaped unharmed, as did Emma, targeted by enemies in the west. We retaliated, Rachel shooting down a militiawoman, Kaithlyn shooting down another while wounding another above the chest, which Isa finished immediately. An enemy behind a window shot Emma in the chest and injured Wu in the arm and Wese in the shoulder. Another behind a table stood up and fired, injuring Wu on the arm and killing Wese. In order to avenge our dead, we retaliated and Ashley shot a head in the head to one of our attackers, but Wu intercepted a shot intended for Alfhild and died in his arms. We had not finished our mourning, since Mneme was caught in the back and shot ... Suddenly, the enemy fled and Ashley realized that she had taken a bullet near the thigh and fell to the Alfhild was healing his wound, when we realized that Wese was still alive, although seriously injured. As I write these lines, we are about to leave, Alfhild has stabilized Wese, Ashley not having recovered yet, she will watch over her.
View attachment 103446
View attachment 103447
View attachment 103448
View attachment 103449
View attachment 103450
View attachment 103451
View attachment 103452
View attachment 103453
View attachment 103454
View attachment 103455
View attachment 103456
View attachment 103446View attachment 103447View attachment 103448View attachment 103449View attachment 103450View attachment 103451View attachment 103452View attachment 103453View attachment 103454
Assessment:
1 point for wich team.

Woww

View attachment 103446
View attachment 103447
View attachment 103448
View attachment 103449
View attachment 103450
View attachment 103451
View attachment 103452
View attachment 103453
View attachment 103454
View attachment 103455
View attachment 103456
View attachment 103446View attachment 103447View attachment 103448View attachment 103449View attachment 103450View attachment 103451View attachment 103452View attachment 103453View attachment 103454
Assessment:
1 point for wich team.

. Wow great black boots!) I love boots)

Inkt0b3r

Avid Affiliate
image37017(1).png
image02006.png
image01007.png
image02059.png
image37088.png

Here, some pictures that I made before. I must still have quite a few others but it would take too long to publish everything all at once.

Attachments

• ghd (22).png
    ghd (22).png
    231.8 KB · Views: 157

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Yeah, sure. You need more teams here so here's one. Not sure how character creation works there exactly so if I suggest a hairsyle or something that's not possible just go with whatever you think works.

Angel Snow
Officer
American
A prissy pale blonde with red lipstick, big boobs, an a twintail hair style.

Emi Miyato
Soldier
Japanese
A short pale small framed girl with a resting bitch face. Hair is long, green, and braided.

Victoria "Vixen" Fox
Melee
British
A seductive curvy knife wielding assassin with shoulder length red hair and olive skin.

Miriam McGregor
Recruit
Irish
A skinny pale freckled girl with sloppy short brown hair and glasses.

Inkt0b3r

Avid Affiliate
Here are some pictures of your team, sorry I didn't find what you wanted but I will send a message to the creator to ask him to add some things.
WK7W55KwHn.png

6B5edr0qQy.png

tvLdnKywVC.png

872hs5005R.png

Severity

Club Regular
Do I get points to replenish my squad, or what? Like, do I have the base 2 for the mission, and then 2 more to replace Mneme?

RyonaGuy

Swell Supporter
Hey man I would like too join too if possible!

Here is my squad

Wendy McCann: class: officer,

Wendy is a curvy 30 year old english woman, she is cruel and seductive, she has pale white skin and shoulder length chestnut brown hair

Li Xin: class: Heavy Weapon

Li is a petite very slim 19 year old Chinese woman. With medium dark skin She loves to scream and shake her ass in excitement as she moves down foes

Mia Ferrera: class: police woman

Mia is a medium build 25 year old Italian women with tanned skin and a short pink pixie cut hairstyle. She is cheerful and happy go luck

No upgrades as that's all 10 points spent!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.