jettmanas

Master of this Domain

Attachments

• NaF.png
    NaF.png
    181.4 KB · Views: 166

jettmanas

Master of this Domain

Highest commission yet on DA, thanks to Dangerfan. Twitter post... maybe not.
This was a blast- that hand position for and near the blonde henchwoman. :wink:
The poor woman trying to recover is likely about to get KOed with her friend. :wat:

Who are your favs? Will the heroine or boss and most petite zako win?
SceneF.jpg

Zamaron1

Club Regular
Deviant Art turned totally corrupt, just like many other platforms, changed their TOS, and banned snuff and other kinds of 'violence against women', gore, and so on. Fuckers.
Believe me, I've seen this shit nearly everywhere, it's a side effect of Woke Culture, keeps getting into pop culture, companies, new media, then forces them to bend to it's will, slowly, but it works. Now we're having people just be censored and silenced just for having a different opinion or for criticizing this insanity. But that's because they've been given too much ground. Give an inch and they try to take a couple miles. There was a time when I didn't give a shit abut politics, now I have to. Glad I can sometimes escape it by coming here or by getting myself lost in a Videogame or fictional world. World's slowly falling into Woke madness, and I don't know if we'll ever escape. Luckily Japan hasn't embraced it, that's why Pixiv is kind of a good alternative to Deviantart, and Anime's a good alternative to Western media. Kind of funny that DEVIANT (something questionable and often inappropriate) Art has bent the knee like many others. Anyway, have a good day my friend.

ttbitch69

Club Regular
I've commissioned Shayeragal to do one of Wilma Snow, one of the terrorists in the arcade/video game Maximum Force and one of my oc Bertha who, along with my oc Emily, will be featured in my next Target:Terror Fan Fiction. Wilma's hair color is supposed to be brown, but I'm letting it slide, because getting good screenshots of the Maximum Force characters to use as references can be tough. The outfit is perfect, though.

Last edited:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
I've commissioned Shayeragal to do one of Wilma Snow, one of the terrorists in the arcade/video game Maximum Force and one of my oc Bertha who, along with my oc Emily, will be featured in my next Target:Terror Fan Fiction. Wilma's hair color is supposed to be brown, but I'm letting it slide, because getting good screenshots of the Maximum Force characters can be tough. The outfit is perfect, though.

Maximum Force- I remember that. Nice one.

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I commissioned SexyDarkBR on Deviant Art to do Deirdre Hansen, one of the female terrorists in Maximum Force, about to untie her top and show off her boobs.
View attachment 118707
Would love at least 2 more pics, one of her tits shown, then she getting shot in them, maybe a 3rd of her dead on the ground tits hanging loose. Could say she was cornered and offered herself for sex if she would be spared, but the good guy just gunned this big titted hottie down anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.