• Vi.png
    Vi.png
    222.9 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

WJ19-05

Casual Client

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Dude, at this point you have drawn like a 100 Poison Ivy henchwomen single pics...
You should really draw some bodypile scenes with them, or fight scenes. I mean single shots are nice but they get kinda monotonous after a while.
Thanks for the comment. Did you like any of the art? :smile:
I've drawn maybe 20-30 single pics. You're the first to mention monotonous, and I stated in my last post that I was done w/single pics.

Did a party & fight scene a while ago which you may have missed. Also duo scenes. I'm on Twitter and DA. :wink:
No interest in bodypiles, but I have done many other henchwomen as well: Riddler duo, Penguin trio, and more.

Attachments

• kat_and_black_canary_vs_ivy_s_flower_children_by_jettmanas_de2r8jz-pre.jpg
    kat_and_black_canary_vs_ivy_s_flower_children_by_jettmanas_de2r8jz-pre.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 312

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Anyone know if Jollyr2001 went somewhere else? All his stuff on DeviantArt is gone.
Sadly likely one of the numerous accounts which have been purged over last few months. A few of the others just headed over to Pixiv but I haven't seen his anywhere else.

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Thanks for the comment. Did you like any of the art? :smile:
I've drawn maybe 20-30 single pics. You're the first to mention monotonous, and I stated in my last post that I was done w/single pics.

Did a party & fight scene a while ago which you may have missed. Also duo scenes. I'm on Twitter and DA. :wink:
No interest in bodypiles, but I have done many other henchwomen as well: Riddler duo, Penguin trio, and more.
Yeah, I seen your group pics on DA before. I just meant that even if you draw single pics, you should make the poses more dynamic, less static, have them be engaged in some activity other than standing around.
Nice pic on the Mr Freeze henchgirls!

They are slowly but surely getting all of us.
But why? I mean DA supposedly allows nudity as long as you put it up as a mature submission. Even sex is allowed as long as you censor the naughty bits. I seen plenty of models who upload nude photos of themselves. Why/how are artists driven off DA, then?

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Yeah, I seen your group pics on DA before. I just meant that even if you draw single pics, you should make the poses more dynamic, less static, have them be engaged in some activity other than standing around.
Nice pic on the Mr Freeze henchgirls!

But why? I mean DA supposedly allows nudity as long as you put it up as a mature submission. Even sex is allowed as long as you censor the naughty bits. I seen plenty of models who upload nude photos of themselves. Why/how are artists driven off DA, then?
Thanks for the response. :smile: Good to know you saw the fight scene you wanted.
Maybe you liked it. :wink: Wow, that was some work. A good request from a UT friend.

I chose to make solos stand normally & people seemed fine w/that on DA & UT.
You're welcome to commission other poses. :cool: Busy w/non-zako stuff, though.

Here's some varied actions:

And thanks on the Ice Maidens. Glad I did that.

Attachments

• diana_and_lois_as_ivy_s_flower_children_by_jettmanas_ddqymk1-fullview.jpg
    diana_and_lois_as_ivy_s_flower_children_by_jettmanas_ddqymk1-fullview.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 152
  • ellen_yin__undercover_by_jettmanas_ddpe5o1-fullview.jpg
    ellen_yin__undercover_by_jettmanas_ddpe5o1-fullview.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 161
  • poison_ivy_and_marigold_kiss_by_jettmanas_ddhbd67-fullview.jpg
    poison_ivy_and_marigold_kiss_by_jettmanas_ddhbd67-fullview.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 142

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
"Violence against women".

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Deviant Art turned totally corrupt, just like many other platforms, changed their TOS, and banned snuff and other kinds of 'violence against women', gore, and so on. Fuckers.

oneofone

Club Regular
Deviant Art turned totally corrupt, just like many other platforms, changed their TOS, and banned snuff and other kinds of 'violence against women', gore, and so on. Fuckers.

DA and other sites arent going to bend backwards and lose money for content of a niche of a fantasy niche.

Be realistic.

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Thanks for the response. :smile: Good to know you saw the fight scene you wanted.
Maybe you liked it. :wink: Wow, that was some work. A good request from a UT friend.

I chose to make solos stand normally & people seemed fine w/that on DA & UT.
You're welcome to commission other poses. :cool: Busy w/non-zako stuff, though.

Here's some varied actions:

And thanks on the Ice Maidens. Glad I did that.
Some nice art there, thanks! Has been ages I even seen art of Yin. She is unjustly forgotten.

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
DA and other sites arent going to bend backwards and lose money for content of a niche of a fantasy niche.

Be realistic.

I know that. Just because I am calling them out for their bullshit behavior doesn't mean I expect them to act otherwise. I know what kind of morally bankrupt world this is. By the same token, if you are being murdered in the street don't expect anyone to help and get stabbed to death along with you. See what I mean?

oneofone

Club Regular
I know that. Just because I am calling them out for their bullshit behavior doesn't mean I expect them to act otherwise. I know what kind of morally bankrupt world this is. By the same token, if you are being murdered in the street don't expect anyone to help and get stabbed to death along with you. See what I mean?

How is it BS, when the decision was made over money?

Its moreso, "understandable."

It's BS to YOU, because it means less content for you to fap over.

If you want to compare that to someone getting stabbed, lol, ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.