Zako Artwork (5 Viewers)

grgr444

Master of this Domain
[Shouten Pachiki(昇天ぱちき)] 3MX DL Vol 1-2
Female combatants in maids are attacked by dangerous monsters while investigating secret laboratories. I don't know why those women are wearing maids but it looks good anyway.
3mx2_03a.jpg

3mx_01x.jpg 3mx_08x.jpg 3mx2_04a.jpg

IronE

Club Regular
I dunno in this same page 2 other people also linked DA and many more linked Pixiv posts... so why was I exactly picked out for posting links?
I generally try to post the files if I can, but often it is hard to find them after download, especially when they begin with some dumb number like Pixiv files.

Anyway, have some Duke Nukem Fem Mech art (they are whip-wielding melee enemies from the Manhattan Project game). I wish there was more, and of the more robotic ones (yeah she may look human here but she is just a terminator-style robot with artificial skin.
View attachment 112099View attachment 112100View attachment 112101View attachment 112102View attachment 112103
I hadn't seen these before. Found a gameplay video with them:

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Two "Seamen" from Cobra, harpooned together

I hadn't seen these before. Found a gameplay video with them:

There are three versions of them, each more robotic than the other. Duke has some hilarious one-liners after killing them.

Femme1.jpg
Femme2.jpg
Femme3.jpg

orange

Avid Affiliate
Hello guys!! I think my artworks are gonna be a series!! I want you guys' opinions to keep on. Leave a commet so that I can choose!! thanks

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Thank you, my favourite Franchise is probably Neon Dark. I especially like the sublet units. I also like the Works from Waraji, Sohighlydubious, Shabazik and many many others.
I have shared your "Sublets" to Matt from Neon Dark and he appreciated it ! Keep the good job !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.