Zako Artwork (7 Viewers)

jettmanas

Master of this Domain

First in a set of six. :wink:
Thanks to Gatchagang for collaborating on Discord in writing and looking over rough art!
All have a smartwatch for communication with each other, GPS, internet, camera, and more.

Acacia- 20 (5'5, 140 lbs)
Nayla Tahan was born in Saudia Arabia. She moved to the US after her parents died. Her half sister, Carnation, dropped out of high school to care for her. Retains an accent. Outgoing and friendly. Likes to travel, when able.

Outfit design inspired from the short segment of Batman: Brave & the Bold.
Acacia.png

Last edited:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Aster.png

Aster- 24 (5'3, 127 lbs)
Penelope De La Cruz is a maid to Dahlia, a Flower Child who's married to a wealthy businessman. Dahlia has an affair with Aster, then then convinces her to join the Flower Children. A smaller woman, she leads housekeeping at Ivy's mansion. She's flustered by her outfit. Filipina who's spiritually inclined; guilty about the affair. Has a sweet disposition.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Daffodil.png

Daffodil- 31 (5'9, 138 lbs)
Nancy Taylor lived a posh life in London, but had trouble with finances in Gotham. Has a wild streak and works in a nightclub. High maintenance, but is intelligent and charismatic. Retains a charming British accent.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Lotus.png

Lotus- 30 (5'11, 165 lbs)
Priya Patel is a club bouncer part time. Tough and strict, but cares much for others deep down due to her experience of caring for Acacia. Slips into her accent sometimes. When Rose is busy, she takes over training.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Poppy2.png

Poppy- 28 (5'10, 160 lbs)
Shenoa Garcia is a Native American woman who cares for nature that sought out Ivy. She works at a gym, with a passion for fitness. Not supportive of criminal activity, but goes along with what she's told. Is afraid of insects that sting.

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Azaela.png

Azalea- 21 (5'4, 136 lbs)
Julie Park is a Korean American waitress at a club. Hates people who annoy her. Aloof personality, but hopes for love. She has a crush on Poppy. Enjoys fashion blogging. Has a jewelry collection and likes wearing multiples, such as with earrings and watches.

(Last if the six. Hope you enjoy.)

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
1.jpg

1a.jpg

Well, it's not the stage end, since there's no boss- but he is doing the pose.
Also, these enemies don't all appear on this stage- artistic license.
Who is your are your favs? Both Lindas (whip users) for me.
That cruel bomb will affect them all. :frown: And the spiked roller-:oops:

The attack-version is UT only (not on DA)- so far. The Billy pose advantage is seeing the ladies more fully. :smile:
Thanks for any comments!

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
View attachment 105451

View attachment 105452

The attack-version is UT only (not on DA)- so far. The Billy pose advantage is seeing the ladies more fully. :smile:
Thanks for any comments!

My favorites are Linda and Shun. The dark-skinned Linda is hotter
And I always think that Shun doesn't wear any underwear undernesth her ninja garb, and I also imagine that she cums or jizzes when defeated

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
My favorites are Linda and Shun. The dark-skinned Linda is hotter
And I always think that Shun doesn't wear any underwear undernesth her ninja garb, and I also imagine that she cums or jizzes when defeated
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I like the darker skinned Linda a bit more too. :smile:
And Shun is a beauty. Wow, what a thought on her.
Glad you enjoyed this- it was some work!

antonio_manuel

Master of this Domain
View attachment 105451

View attachment 105452

Thanks for any comments!

Please can put to Marian kissing to Billy ?.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Did you like the art? :smile:
I'll pass, but thanks for asking.
More possible zako art is Streets of Rage 4 (need to watch a playthrough or get it).
And/or Dynamite Cop & Fighting Force- Obscure, but I love those henchgirls.

Looking forward to the SoR4 one, and I hope you can include Raven in it, although he's a guy (but I have a Muay Thai fetish lol)
fBb4fz6.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.