Zako Artwork

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster

tcladykiller

Potential Patron
Its been like that the whole month, and you're not the only one. Booth has ben unable to process international payments since the begining of jan.
Man, that is a bummer. I'm sure it'll show up on exhentai at some point but I'd really rather support the artist. I did send him a message directly offering to buy it but I don't know if he'll see it or be able to read it.

Juggernaut

Potential Patron
I'm producing Zako content with a mix of female, shemale, and male characters. Here's a snippet of the female version. The devices on the gladiators breasts are for pumping out their own cum to charge their weapons. Their entire body is a bio-modified sex weapon itself. Being hit by the rays would trigger a fiery death orgasm.

Arena_Clean_FINAL.jpg

Secteur-X7

Avid Affiliate
DeviantArt Username
http://secteur-x7.deviantart.com/
Its been like that the whole month, and you're not the only one. Booth has ben unable to process international payments since the begining of jan.
Hello, I ve asked BOOTH about the problem but they don t have solutions for now ... Mr KISIRIAN asked me if there are other pay places to post its works ... He send me to Gcolle website but credit card dont work too .... If anyone have ideas, they are welcome !

SX 7

osw

Casual Client
Hello, I ve asked BOOTH about the problem but they don t have solutions for now ... Mr KISIRIAN asked me if there are other pay places to post its works ... He send me to Gcolle website but credit card dont work too .... If anyone have ideas, they are welcome !

SX 7
Ask him to use Patreon?

Zanduras

Avid Affiliate
Just was trying out AI-Shoujo today and whipped this up quickly.

Dark Elf Assault Trooper

Darkelf1.jpg

Said overconfident dark elf Troops attacking some poor student... which does not go as planned.

From the above Dark Elf's point of view.

overconfidentdarkelfassault2.jpg

Juggernaut

Potential Patron
Lucy the young gladiator pinches her knob as she stirs up a load of freshly squeezed juices to supercharge her blaster. Her heart races away while her team mates Fawn and Bailey perish under the masterly aim of Grace from one of the opposing teams. This is the moment she's been waiting for. She's chosen this path, like letting go, there's no regret and she loves every second of it...

For a higher-res image and more Expendable Invaders is creating Dangerously Hot Illustrated & Digital Art | Patreon
:wink:
Arena_Nasty_Futa_resized.jpg
#latex #catsuit #ryona #zako #henchwomen #futuristic #battleroyale

jettmanas

Casual Client
Oh, I should've posted here long ago.
My zako art/fanart is a bit different in being tame & nice to the ladies. :wink:

misako_and_linda_by_jettmanas_ddlaqnv-fullview.jpg

May try wilder stuff in the future- maybe even requests for Beat em Up games:
Double Dragon Neon, Streets of Rage 4, etc.
And I should post my Poison Ivy Flower Children and zako yuri (Dynamite Cop) as well!

Juggernaut

Potential Patron
The gladiators vamping away at the cameras before entering the arena.
Profiles BG (2).jpg

The lethal and cheeky Lucy strikes a pose before the fight.

Profiles BG (3).jpg

Grace, the undefeated boss.

Profiles BG (4).jpg

Our delightful and deadly Arlington

Tsukachan

Club Regular

jettmanas

Casual Client

oneofone

Casual Client
Love all the Zako art!

Here is some trading card art from me:

1. The "Lake City Zakos" based off "River City Girls" Zakos.
lcz-wbv-checklist.jpg

daz20-x-hitgirl-killer-base-lake-city-zakos-white-base-variant-pack-sellcard.jpg daz-x-hitgirl-killer-base-2020-nyoko-white-base-variant-001.jpgdaz-x-hitgirl-killer-base-2020-ayame-white-base-variant-002.jpgnyoko-inspiration.jpgayame-inspiration.jpgmia-and-chi-shi-inspiration.jpg

2. The "Dragon Dolls" based of the Kunoichi from "Bad Dudes vs Dragon Ninja"

dk20-discarded-beauty-red-dragon-doll-exposed-ryona-red-variant-sellcard.jpg dk20-discarded-red-dragon-doll-exposed-unmasked-ryona-red-variant.jpg zakod-blue-dragon-doll-no3-base-variant.jpg

3. Based off The "Blonde Beach Bully" from Fighter's Club

dk20-discarded-beauty-nerrushka-dfc-reruiter-full-drop-sellcard.jpg dk20-discarded-beauty-nerrushka-dfc-recruiter-base-variant.jpg

4. The "Betty Doll Gang" and "HITGIRL(not a zako)" they are some of my OC's:

2019-hitgirl-debut-black-friday-variant.jpg

5. The "Dolls", based on Runark Zakos

dk20-trashed-blondie-base-variant.jpg dk20-trashed-pinky-base-variant.jpg zakod-goldie-no2-base-variant.jpg

6. Some "Night Dolls"

zakod20-alyhara-base-variant.jpg zakod20-alyhara-purple-variant.jpg

More on my Patreon and Pixiv:

Tsukachan

Club Regular
Wow, I'd never heard of that & checked it out on YouTube. Good request. :cool: (May watch a playthrough to find zako)

View attachment 103718
Here's one trio of Ivy's Flower Children from that Batman: Brave and the Bold series segment. I'll save the others for another post. :smile:

The ones that I really wanna see are these cute mechanic girls. My favorite is the one with the blue cargo pants and dark skin. She attacks using explosive drones and capoeira moves. She's an extremely rare zako and only exists in the beta build of the game. I got these pics from an old Fighters Club website that was closed on 2017. So glad to save these as archival purposes:

As a ref, she has a pinkish blonde hair underneath her bandana:

Last edited:
Top Bottom