Zako Artwork (9 Viewers)

Juggernaut

Potential Patron
Lucy the young gladiator pinches her knob as she stirs up a load of freshly squeezed juices to supercharge her blaster. Her heart races away while her team mates Fawn and Bailey perish under the masterly aim of Grace from one of the opposing teams. This is the moment she's been waiting for. She's chosen this path, like letting go, there's no regret and she loves every second of it...

For a higher-res image and more Expendable Invaders is creating Dangerously Hot Illustrated & Digital Art | Patreon
:wink:
Arena_Nasty_Futa_resized.jpg
#latex #catsuit #ryona #zako #henchwomen #futuristic #battleroyale

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Oh, I should've posted here long ago.
My zako art/fanart is a bit different in being tame & nice to the ladies. :wink:

misako_and_linda_by_jettmanas_ddlaqnv-fullview.jpg

May try wilder stuff in the future- maybe even requests for Beat em Up games:
Double Dragon Neon, Streets of Rage 4, etc.
And I should post my Poison Ivy Flower Children and zako yuri (Dynamite Cop) as well!

Juggernaut

Potential Patron
The gladiators vamping away at the cameras before entering the arena.
Profiles BG (2).jpg

The lethal and cheeky Lucy strikes a pose before the fight.

Profiles BG (3).jpg

Grace, the undefeated boss.

Profiles BG (4).jpg

Our delightful and deadly Arlington

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

oneofone

Club Regular
Love all the Zako art!

Here is some trading card art from me:

1. The "Lake City Zakos" based off "River City Girls" Zakos.
lcz-wbv-checklist.jpg

daz20-x-hitgirl-killer-base-lake-city-zakos-white-base-variant-pack-sellcard.jpg daz-x-hitgirl-killer-base-2020-nyoko-white-base-variant-001.jpg daz-x-hitgirl-killer-base-2020-ayame-white-base-variant-002.jpg nyoko-inspiration.jpg ayame-inspiration.jpg mia-and-chi-shi-inspiration.jpg

2. The "Dragon Dolls" based of the Kunoichi from "Bad Dudes vs Dragon Ninja"

dk20-discarded-beauty-red-dragon-doll-exposed-ryona-red-variant-sellcard.jpg dk20-discarded-red-dragon-doll-exposed-unmasked-ryona-red-variant.jpg zakod-blue-dragon-doll-no3-base-variant.jpg

3. Based off The "Blonde Beach Bully" from Fighter's Club

dk20-discarded-beauty-nerrushka-dfc-reruiter-full-drop-sellcard.jpg dk20-discarded-beauty-nerrushka-dfc-recruiter-base-variant.jpg

4. The "Betty Doll Gang" and "HITGIRL(not a zako)" they are some of my OC's:

2019-hitgirl-debut-black-friday-variant.jpg

5. The "Dolls", based on Runark Zakos

dk20-trashed-blondie-base-variant.jpg dk20-trashed-pinky-base-variant.jpg zakod-goldie-no2-base-variant.jpg

6. Some "Night Dolls"

zakod20-alyhara-base-variant.jpg zakod20-alyhara-purple-variant.jpg

More on my Patreon and Pixiv:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Wow, I'd never heard of that & checked it out on YouTube. Good request. :cool: (May watch a playthrough to find zako)

View attachment 103718
Here's one trio of Ivy's Flower Children from that Batman: Brave and the Bold series segment. I'll save the others for another post. :smile:

The ones that I really wanna see are these cute mechanic girls. My favorite is the one with the blue cargo pants and dark skin. She attacks using explosive drones and capoeira moves. She's an extremely rare zako and only exists in the beta build of the game. I got these pics from an old Fighters Club website that was closed on 2017. So glad to save these as archival purposes:
TVC4D75.jpg

As a ref, she has a pinkish blonde hair underneath her bandana:
vbY6QjF.jpg

Last edited:

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
The ones that I really wanna see are these cute mechanic girls. My favorite is the one with the blue cargo pants and dark skin. She attacks using explosive drones and capoeira moves. She's an extremely rare zako and only exists in the beta build of the game. I got these pics from an old Fighters Club website that was closed on 2017. So glad to save these as archival purposes:
TVC4D75.jpg

As a ref, she has a pinkish blonde hair underneath her bandana:
vbY6QjF.jpg
Wow, very nice. I hope to try that.
She can be by herself, or I'll have her fighting one of the heroes.
I saw four main characters in the short clip I saw. (Gotta watch more of that)

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
I like the girl tho. Her name is Remy
She's the girl on my pfp
Great, I'm on video 10 of 75 in the playlist. Amazing art & animation overall. Looking forward to seeing her. :wink:
Intense to see a rocket launcher, laser, guy swigning & throwing wrenches, etc. at Remy. Have yet to see all her outfits.
Maybe I'll pick her best to face off w/that girl!
In the meantime- Ivy's top two subordinates. :smile:
poison_ivy__ciara__and_rose_by_jettmanas_dd19jc7-fullview.jpg

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Months in the making- interrupted by requests, commissions, etc.
Scene1.jpg

The greatest zako party ever, maybe. How about the sweet taste of victory for a change?
16 Flower Children, including converted heroines and few original characters.

Left to right: Jasmine(OC), Marigold, Lily, Holly, Iris, Violet, Sunflower, Rose (seated),
Lotus, Poppy, Ivy (seated), Daisy, Dahlia (seated), Petunia, Flora(OC), Ciara(OC), and Belladona.
Who are your favs?

wj1905

Master of this Domain
View attachment 103866
The greatest zako party ever, maybe. How about the sweet taste of victory for a change?

Left to right: Jasmine(OC), Marigold, Lily, Holly, Iris, Violet, Sunflower, Rose (seated),
Lotus, Poppy, Ivy (seated), Daisy, Dahlia (seated), Petunia, Flora(OC), Ciara(OC), and Belladona.
Who are your favs?
Wow this looks amazing. Great work! Hmm the girl above Ivy looks a lot like Ivy herself did in Batman TAS.

oneofone

Club Regular
View attachment 103866

Who are your favs?

If only a hero crashed this party and turned it into a parmanent "sleepover."

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Wow this looks amazing. Great work! Hmm the girl above Ivy looks a lot like Ivy herself did in Batman TAS.
Thanks!
Good point on her- that's Barbara/Batgirl. :smile:
Supergirl, Ellen Yin (The Batman), Wonder Woman, and Lois are in there too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.