Zako Artwork (5 Viewers)

DxC

Casual Client
I have two photo stories available to be sold both contain a lot of Zako related stuff as well as various other delights

Gates of Hell (£20)

And Far From Home (£25)

This is from Far From Home more information found on my Deviant Art Alternatively can just message me
far_from_home__trailer2__by_d_x_c_ddlhtks-pre.jpg

And other stuff :)
assault_failed__1__by_d_x_c_dded9g8-pre.jpg

assault_failed__2__by_d_x_c_dded9fr-pre.jpg

assault_failed__3__by_d_x_c_dded9gn-pre.jpg

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Just finished...

Claire wiped a tear away as she moved through the crowded hallway, lined with young women dressed in the exact same uniform as her. None moved... some starring back at her with empty blank stares... a look of pain still on their faces.

She bent down next to one of the girls. She was terrified... one agent had taken down so many. Was that how she'd end up? She felt warmth down there... looking around and blushing. Was this turning her on? The idea of ending up dead, pathetically taken out by Agent fox?

Her heart races as she moved her hand to the girl's skirt... lifting it up, revealing identical panties to what she was wearing. She could feel herself getting wet, as her hand trembled... Nobody's here... should she...?

Based on a conversation with someone on discord about body handling. Lately have been loving RPing with other zako... so this hit a lot of buttons for me.

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Just finished...
View attachment 100914

Claire wiped a tear away as she moved through the crowded hallway, lined with young women dressed in the exact same uniform as her. None moved... some starring back at her with empty blank stares... a look of pain still on their faces.

She bent down next to one of the girls. She was terrified... one agent had taken down so many. Was that how she'd end up? She felt warmth down there... looking around and blushing. Was this turning her on? The idea of ending up dead, pathetically taken out by Agent fox?

Her heart races as she moved her hand to the girl's skirt... lifting it up, revealing identical panties to what she was wearing. She could feel herself getting wet, as her hand trembled... Nobody's here... should she...?

Based on a conversation with someone on discord about body handling. Lately have been loving RPing with other zako... so this hit a lot of buttons for me.
Got any more pics of these gals?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
My new Watchmen Dominatrix commission. The ryona'd girl is an OC.
This intense pole dancing is very good in B&W because of the background. Might try to color it laters.

And seeing some of Watchmen Dominatrixes' fans sometime give them a hairstyle their like to make a dom with new look, I somewhat want to collect them to make a group art lol

Last edited:

weediscool

Ryonani Teamster

tcladykiller

Vivacious Visitor
Its been like that the whole month, and you're not the only one. Booth has ben unable to process international payments since the begining of jan.
Man, that is a bummer. I'm sure it'll show up on exhentai at some point but I'd really rather support the artist. I did send him a message directly offering to buy it but I don't know if he'll see it or be able to read it.

Juggernaut

Potential Patron
I'm producing Zako content with a mix of female, shemale, and male characters. Here's a snippet of the female version. The devices on the gladiators breasts are for pumping out their own cum to charge their weapons. Their entire body is a bio-modified sex weapon itself. Being hit by the rays would trigger a fiery death orgasm.

Arena_Clean_FINAL.jpg

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Its been like that the whole month, and you're not the only one. Booth has ben unable to process international payments since the begining of jan.

Hello, I ve asked BOOTH about the problem but they don t have solutions for now ... Mr KISIRIAN asked me if there are other pay places to post its works ... He send me to Gcolle website but credit card dont work too .... If anyone have ideas, they are welcome !

SX 7

osw

Club Regular
Hello, I ve asked BOOTH about the problem but they don t have solutions for now ... Mr KISIRIAN asked me if there are other pay places to post its works ... He send me to Gcolle website but credit card dont work too .... If anyone have ideas, they are welcome !

SX 7
Ask him to use Patreon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.