Zako Artwork (11 Viewers)

ran

Club Regular
I came up with the idea of Remy taking out four skilled martial artists, so I decided to shove Petal in :)

Also, my favorite part would be Remy finishing off Mia with a rock

How to see the full image of fightfantansies?

I registered and logged in. However, it still requires me to log in to see full picture.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
How to see the full image of fightfantansies?

I registered and logged in. However, it still requires me to log in to see full picture.

Getting the full pic on Fightfantasies is pretty tricky. Sometimes the admin opens some pic for free, then lock them for subscribers only

I'm not a subscriber, but I always keep an eye for any freebies

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Amber-Snow_01.jpg

My friend's OC, Amber Snow taking out a female wrestler and a kickboxer, both topless

Zamaron1

Club Regular
That's some great inspiration!
yah, I LOVE this scene. just imagine a male and female hero team in this scene. the female hero in one punch takes out the big male goon, then in the other room the buff male hero fights his wau through a bunch of nude high heel big tited cute zako girls and beats up a bunch of them, occasionally he starts with slamming she cutie's face and into the window also flattening her big tits on it too, he does that to a couple then when he needs to use the retinal scanner he casual grab a cute girl and carlessly shoves her face into the scanner flattening her tits too on the panel, it's access denied and he keeps doing that to each of the cute zakos with each error he drops their bodies one at a time into a sexy bodypile. then on the last girl he gets it right. he's basically carless in how he treats them, and the end result is a sexy nude bodypile with a bunch of girls in awkward poses on the pile. this would work best as a long comic on pixiv. anyone interested in attempting this? just give the girls cute anime style faces.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
yah, I LOVE this scene. just imagine a male and female hero team in this scene. the female hero in one punch takes out the big male goon, then in the other room the buff male hero fights his wau through a bunch of nude high heel big tited cute zako girls and beats up a bunch of them, occasionally he starts with slamming she cutie's face and into the window also flattening her big tits on it too, he does that to a couple then when he needs to use the retinal scanner he casual grab a cute girl and carlessly shoves her face into the scanner flattening her tits too on the panel, it's access denied and he keeps doing that to each of the cute zakos with each error he drops their bodies one at a time into a sexy bodypile. then on the last girl he gets it right. he's basically carless in how he treats them, and the end result is a sexy nude bodypile with a bunch of girls in awkward poses on the pile. this would work best as a long comic on pixiv. anyone interested in attempting this? just give the girls cute anime style faces.

Sounds awesome too. Imagine my OC Janis taking out a bunch of Petals and using them to open the retinal scanner..

Kristopher Prime

Club Regular
love this idea. even though normally i would want minions to be entirely female, the big strong male beaten by the heroine is a funny contrast, while the hero just is more careless with the GROUP of henchgirls in the opposing room. good example of "plot armor" or the usual gender ratio of boys or girls being better. the rare time a girl surpasses a male (heroine vs male brute) and in the other room, the hero is just easily overpowering the usually weaker females.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I would love if someone draws the Amazoness Instructor from Fighters Club with detailed and bulging biceps like this. Since I have a huge fetish on muscular woman, and it's a rare thing to see muscular zakos, this sounds like a pretty good idea

Another idea:
The Amazoness herself would be in a some sort of peril or in a verge of defeat. She would lie down on the floor while holding her belly in pain, or maybe reclining against the wall with a tired look and blood dripping from her forehead. At this moment, the muscular blondie is just waiting to be finished off and knocked out cold by the protagonist, either getting curb-stomped in her face or receiving a roundhouse kick straight into her jaws
dcpavxe-1cbc3f6f-79a9-48ed-bdad-e702be28878d.png

dcwn37q-a8a95cbf-3e9a-412a-a8df-3d5bd9546fb3.jpg

Or, (if she's in the Path of Ascension area or facing Jack) she would be grasped by Kuberi's tentacles while pleading for help as her muscular arms and legs are being broken by the giant one-eyed octopus before being consumed. If she fights against Jack, the muscular wrestler would pin down the Amazoness', forcing her to submit and drop her items before falling unconscious from exhaustion or breaking her spine with a backbreaker, putting an end to the female warrior's life
dcqah2x-7c852a9d-3d92-4cd9-bec4-3ae7a72aa068.png

ddg453w-22dff65f-b39f-4bc6-9cce-b104a09ef46e.png

dc8f2t0-bf1bd6ab-5612-4b9b-aa14-fa60eafca4b3.png

Some infos can be found here:

And footage for Path of Ascension:

Last edited by a moderator:

DxC

Casual Client
Still around.. and also got a tad occupied with beefing up the amount of stuff I can fit in a scene turns out quite a bit..

Also managed to pop out a photo story named "Gates Of Hell" and another one on the way called "Far From Home" as well as a huge story called "The Banshee Wails" *wheezes* So yea.. lots more of Zako's murdering each other can be found at my DA page or asking nicely...

Also Included in this grab bag is my take on the Diablo 4 trailer.. cuz i could :eek:
the_dead_see_nothing__1__by_d_x_c_ddk98dy-pre.jpg

the_dead_see_nothing__2__by_d_x_c_ddk98dd-pre.jpg

its_a_gate_by_d_x_c_ddk4ycb-pre.png

throat_by_d_x_c_ddjgyv5-pre.jpg

talking_in_the_rain_by_d_x_c_ddixmi8-pre.jpg

no_place_for_women___1__by_d_x_c_ddi0ffe-pre.jpg

the_gates_of_hell__photo_story__by_d_x_c_ddhsy90-pre.jpg

the_banshee_wails__2__by_d_x_c_ddg3jzg-fullview.jpg

a_bit_overkill_by_d_x_c_ddfknnj-pre.jpg

Gollot

Casual Client
Still around.. and also got a tad occupied with beefing up the amount of stuff I can fit in a scene turns out quite a bit..

Also managed to pop out a photo story named "Gates Of Hell" and another one on the way called "Far From Home" as well as a huge story called "The Banshee Wails" *wheezes* So yea.. lots more of Zako's murdering each other can be found at my DA page or asking nicely...

Also Included in this grab bag is my take on the Diablo 4 trailer.. cuz i could :eek:
the_dead_see_nothing__1__by_d_x_c_ddk98dy-pre.jpg

the_dead_see_nothing__2__by_d_x_c_ddk98dd-pre.jpg

its_a_gate_by_d_x_c_ddk4ycb-pre.png

throat_by_d_x_c_ddjgyv5-pre.jpg

talking_in_the_rain_by_d_x_c_ddixmi8-pre.jpg

no_place_for_women___1__by_d_x_c_ddi0ffe-pre.jpg

the_gates_of_hell__photo_story__by_d_x_c_ddhsy90-pre.jpg

the_banshee_wails__2__by_d_x_c_ddg3jzg-fullview.jpg

a_bit_overkill_by_d_x_c_ddfknnj-pre.jpg
Amazing works! Specially that modern one. What software do you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.