Zako Artwork (9 Viewers)

zippgun

Swell Supporter
Pp15dia.jpg
My Martial Dragons commission by Tasha Morrales is being posted on Deviantart at the moment. The 2 Dragon heroines take on an "army" of RAVEN bikini pirates over 35 pages -

Martial Dragons in Marine Marauders by shadono on DeviantArt

ZakoMe

Avid Affiliate
Hey, just thought I'd share a few of my more recent zako artwork commissions. I also discovered SanoBr a couple of months ago who has done a fantastic job of re-imagining a couple of bad girls for me in addition to the work he's doing for Holhorse.

The first commission was of Nora from Streets of Rage. I usually take my main reference from the original game sprites, but here I also had a bit of influence from the box art, and DynamiteFetsh's own fanarts.

The second one was another one featuring whip wielding zako, although one who (AFAIK) has never featured in a fanart before - the dominatrix from Vendetta / CrimeFighters 2. This time there were just the sprites to use as reference and I just added in a couple of small details.

I'm really enjoying working with SanoBr on these commissions, he's shown a fantastic ability to grasp the ideas and details that I've wanted to highlight in the character designs and I'm hoping to do a few more with him over the next few months. My plan is to continue doing a few more of these character design sheets of kind of obscure zako so that there are some clear design references for these characters to help with any future works.

Attachments

• Nora-SoR-SanoBr.jpg
    Nora-SoR-SanoBr.jpg
    352.6 KB · Views: 307
  • Dominatrix-Vendetta-SanoBr.jpg
    Dominatrix-Vendetta-SanoBr.jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 392

Zamaron1

Club Regular
I g=have an art request, in DC Universe online, I always rp fighting sexy girls, if anyone would like to rp with me, feel free, to add my 2 characters to your friends list, Vibe Girls, and Kendall Shafer. and also could someone try and make a few art works, of my zako, here is my description. they are clones with blonde ponytail, power girl sized boobs, white skin, no pubic hair, and for the outfit, it can be what ever color you want, they wear high heel boots, no undies, a short simple skirt that shows their privates, and a tube top bra like Ahsoka Tano's, that is as narrow as their nipples. maybe we can make this a simple contest, no prize but just a fun little thing to do, see how many variations of the design we can get. and I am a long time visitor here, I just don't have much to post, and great works everyone.

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
also S Shabaz are you the creator of these fine Zako im curious :D
Hi!
Not actually the creator: the creator, who prefeers to remain anonymous- (thought you guys know him in the zako board!)- created them for my sci-fi setting, commissioning me to do them. Since the original guidelines and designs provided, with each commission I have been deepening te background story of Azimuth Pharmaceuticals (the company in-world creator of the aFra zako), and as well creating (numerous!) variants in my own.

The orignal creator have as well commissioned some other artists to ilustrate aFras, and other zakos!

Now, so this post isn't only a written text, an aFra zako fighting scene I did some time ago!
no_littering__by_shabazik-dabc7e7.png

Deleted member 80010

Casual Client
Hi!
Not actually the creator: the creator, who prefeers to remain anonymous- (thought you guys know him in the zako board!)- created them for my sci-fi setting, commissioning me to do them. Since the original guidelines and designs provided, with each commission I have been deepening te background story of Azimuth Pharmaceuticals (the company in-world creator of the aFra zako), and as well creating (numerous!) variants in my own.

The orignal creator have as well commissioned some other artists to ilustrate aFras, and other zakos!

Now, so this post isn't only a written text, an aFra zako fighting scene I did some time ago!
ah got ya hehe another awesome piece of art :P

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Hi!

Now that's a damn good picture, I like the mall style setting and the fem-zako with the glasses really does stand out in the way her pose convay's her action and movement as well as looking sexy as hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.