Zako Artwork (5 Viewers)

JoanCujoh

Master of this Domain
there is this guy, I don't really know is name. I think it's Splish(?), but you can check is art at www.bitchwars-illustrated.com.
I don't know if is still active, but is work is my favorite
GYS0qCf.jpg

OlAe2Bh.jpg

u8QnbCL.jpg

GAq5E1D.jpg

iKKXHHI.jpg

HwRqRj9.jpg

Cobra02

Club Regular
Hell Guys !!!

This is my first zako drawing on deviantart, please CHECK IT OUT :tongue:

And this is a very short story ^^

Helen is a blonde explorer, and she loves having dangerous adventures all the time.
In this adventure she is looking for a treasure in a temple, hidden in the middle of a remote island.
Unfortunately, the guards of this temple are armed and dangerous.
So she need to finish them silently to arrive the treasure room.
Treasure Guardians

This IS MY FIRST TRY, so please tell me if you like it + follow if you can ..
And there is many Zako, Hench-girls, Minions Drawings and Comics Veeeery Soon :wink::wink:

Cheers!!

Cobra02

Club Regular
After that i shared my first drawing some days before in deviantart, i was surprised how many people was happy to see my works.
So i am so happy to share with you my new drawing.
Indeed, t is a request from a friend in deviantart called Mr PokemorphOmega, i hope you like it.
The seconde page will be ready very soon ^^ .
Please give me your opinion :)

Helen Vs pokemorphOmega's Zako 1/2

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
I found this in like 5min and I don't speak Japanese. いー君のパパ [pixiv]
Not entirely sure if it's him.
It's pretty obviously not. Just someone using a faintly similar character creation program.

Yeah, there's a lot of (remarkably bad) art created with similar tools / with the same tags used in the original, that messed up my search attempts.

colasc

Swell Supporter
It's pretty obviously not. Just someone using a faintly similar character creation program.

Yeah, there's a lot of (remarkably bad) art created with similar tools / with the same tags used in the original, that messed up my search attempts.
You are actually right. It should've been easy to tell by looking at the boob size. Lmao.

holhorse

Master of this Domain
I got this art from the "Female Enemy" board, and I never got a name for the artist / series. Does anyone know if they're still doing work / have a pixiv profile / something?

In my memory,this artist had some problem with some user in origin Female Enemy board.He just used the board about 1 year...then he disappeared permanently,leaving nothing to trace.Last time I saw his work on 2ch image board was 6 years ago.
I think he just backs to the real life.That's all I know.

So,no way to find him I'm really sure.
It's a shame that he was gone.In my opinion,he created the best moment on 3D custom girl.Even other more skillful users can not match his spiritual and passion for zako.

Mentos

Club Regular
Speaking of which, does anyone remember pepe? He used to post a lot in the zako board and had a pixiv but it seems their stuff is down now. Does anyone know if his stuff is backed up anywhere?

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
That's really unfortunate - as holhorse noted, that's one of the best 3d Zako scenarios out there (though that's a very low bar to cross). Meanwhile, on to a great artist who recently came out of retirement:

Templar, who is currently drawing some new art at the moment, as a fairly fast pace.

You can purchase the archives:
Templar's Action Comics: Tour Page

Then register on the board for people who bought something, and see the art progress in real time / make suggestions for new drawings:
Templar's Action Comics - Index page

Cobra02

Club Regular
I finished my first zako request on Deviantart:
The request was from pokemorphOmega
The enemy's uniform by him.
The main character is mine and her name was HELEN and she appeared in the first time in this picture
Treasure Guardians
THE REQUEST was about two zako girls, one will die with knife, and the other with a chokehold.
I hope you like it, follow me on deviantart and leave some comments.

Page 1
helen_vs_pokemorphomega_s_zako_1_2_by_madpen1000-dabvao8.png

Page 2
helen_vs_pokemorphomega_s_zako_2_2_by_madpen1000-daf436f.png

THIS IS MY DEVIANTART
MadPen1000 on DeviantArt

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.