Zako Artwork (13 Viewers)

WJ19-05

Casual Client

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
Nice work Shabaz it's good to see you back.

I'd like to see your bloody version of the body pile.

The bloody, coloured version I didn't do with the same uniforms however, as changed it!
Hope you like it!

lNTjLEm.png

Kargan3033

Club Regular
The bloody, coloured version I didn't do with the same uniforms however, as changed it!
Hope you like it!

lNTjLEm.png

Nice pic Shabaz, I like the detail and the look of fear on the face of the still living zako, on a related note the dead chick on top of the body pile has a HUGE ass.

Well done.

Kargan3033

Club Regular

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Really nice work. Where can I find more comics of his? The deviantart site barely has anything, not even this comic.

leeroycrane

Avid Affiliate
Really nice work. Where can I find more comics of his? The deviantart site barely has anything, not even this comic.

He mostly does commissions so that's the only way to see them, unfortunately. I know others have similar drawings featuring superheroines and such but I've never seen them. Otherwise, he had a decently cheap per page/image rate a few years ago.

colasc

Swell Supporter

Attachments

• tumblr_inline_nq9i2vlLYX1r41jnx_500.png
    tumblr_inline_nq9i2vlLYX1r41jnx_500.png
    680.6 KB · Views: 1,101
  • tumblr_inline_nq9i56I2ty1r41jnx_500.png
    tumblr_inline_nq9i56I2ty1r41jnx_500.png
    723.8 KB · Views: 1,109
D

Deleted member 687

Sources:
BRAVE10 S Act. 37[Japanese Raw]
BRAVE10 S Act. 38 [Japanese Raw]

Got it once from Sweetnote since a while. But it has been down for like 4-5 months? Anyway this is great source in my opinion. Does anyone else know if there are any other platform with a zako category like undertow,pixiv or sweetnote?

There are a lot of Zako artists on DeviantArt. Really good ones too. You have to, unfortunately, look for them since DA has no categories. Also Sexy Amazons is a good site that has amazing artists like jgreat and mrhyde

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Sources:
BRAVE10 S Act. 37[Japanese Raw]
BRAVE10 S Act. 38 [Japanese Raw]

Got it once from Sweetnote since a while. But it has been down for like 4-5 months? Anyway this is great source in my opinion. Does anyone else know if there are any other platform with a zako category like undertow,pixiv or sweetnote?

Oh finally someone else knows it too. Yeah, it was a great source for informing us of obscure games, anime and even hentai with sexy zakos. I miss that place, it always had some new info I could look up afterwards... Anyone knows about other such Japanese sites?

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Yeah sweetnote's toast, which is a bummer cause there was lots of cool stuff around all those boards.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
So guys, I know the first post on this thread was years ago, but I became curious as to what the Kamen Rider manga zako who were featured there where ... After some reverse google image searching all I could find was this website. ƒAƒiƒU[ƒtƒ@ƒCƒgƒŒƒX

It's just the pictures on there and not much info. Anyone actually know who those zako are supposed to be, and what Kamen Rider manga they're from? It's kind of bugging me now.

WJ19-05

Casual Client
Oh yeah, I looked into that because there is a guy who did an awesome comic on them...

They are called Shocker Combatmen/women, and are basically the generic foot soldiers like the Putties on Power Rangers - except they come in female and male versions too. They are implied to be brainwashed humans, and even make those silly "EEEEK!" noises the Female Combatant movies love to use, so yeah, they probably originate there.
Shocker Combatmen

WJ19-05

Casual Client
So guys, I know the first post on this thread was years ago, but I became curious as to what the Kamen Rider manga zako who were featured there where ... After some reverse google image searching all I could find was this website. ƒAƒiƒU[ƒtƒ@ƒCƒgƒŒƒX

It's just the pictures on there and not much info. Anyone actually know who those zako are supposed to be, and what Kamen Rider manga they're from? It's kind of bugging me now.

Also, maaaan, I have been looking for that comic for AGES! I forgot those gals were Shockers too, just how erotic it was as they dissolve while cumming.

To add to this - here is another of the rare female villains from Kamen Rider, Hebi-Onna (means literally, Serpent Woman). Look at that huge scaley rack, mmm.... I love how despite being a demonic serpent gal with a snake for a hand, she likes to drink wine and toast to the victory with the main villain. :D She is from the show Kamen Rider Stronger, btw.
avUL3if.jpg

3AIfIqh.jpg

5Q0dRIW.jpg

mh9yoij.jpg

6182EfX.jpg

7QLxp0p.jpg

QfXgtBH.jpg

fNpoXfo.jpg

8BL1Z5q.jpg

dBWMgyh.jpg

WJ19-05

Casual Client

Also, this is the place I was talking about - Midnight ladies. Sadly defunct now, but it has some awesome zako artwork, and a whole comic (again, not finished) of these Shocker Combatwomen.
$B!V(BMidnight Ladies$B!WI=;f(B

Posting the comic just in case. There are sketches to continue this with the same zako types, but I have to hunt them down on the site - it is a bit hard to navigate.

sas_pic_01b.jpg sas_pic_02b.jpg sas_pic_03b.jpg sas_pic_04b.jpg sas_pic_05b.jpg sas_pic_06b.jpg sas_pic_07b.jpg sas_pic_08b.jpg sas_pic_09b.jpg sas_pic_10b.jpg sas_pic_11b.jpg sas_pic_12b.jpg sas_pic_13b.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.