????@??????????? [pixiv]

45257228_p5_master1200.jpg

45374724_p3_master1200.jpg

Crimson Red - ?CrimsonRed???????? [pixiv]
34816439.jpg

29913204.png

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
Some pics seem to be missing, or each girls demise is strangely cut off. Too gorey for imgur? Share here then.

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
I think, I will post in "Original, Unofficial and/or edited Zako" for the "deviantArt" and my own original... and this one, to post some of the fan-art I have done of zakos of videogames, TV series and so on...

a first example: a henchwoman of COBRA: they could be found in the animated series of GI.JOE in a couple of episodes, and it seems that with some regularity lady cosplayers give them an encarnation, in an uniform similar to this one:
cobra_female_trooper_by_shabazik-d6s743o.png

EDIT: To not doble post, an edit with other zako, Mizuki from the Punisher game -I think!
mizuki_by_shabazik-d81jz8r.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nah, if you have played the game to the ending, you will know that after defeating the last boss , everyone who had been turn into vampire will be resurrected and pretended nothing has happened

- - - Updated - - -

and beside, anyone has any ideas of what the name of this manga: bunch of Dark Elves were massacred by main char and the pretty one was kept as slave:

C821TYs.jpg

d
uAKvodC.jpg

yPyknnQ.jpg

Dark Elves/Drow I remember wasting hordes of them in my old 1st ed AD&D games.

Tigey

Casual Client
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned on here yet, but someone on Deviantart has been working on some Scuba battle zako related artwork.

It looks like they have pretty much based the scene on the underwater battle from the James Bond Thunderball film - with SPECTRE divers trying to transfer a nuclear bomb, before they are intercepted by US Divers and a "Jane Bond".

Plenty of images and action, with something for everyone (plenty of good girls and bad girls going down), and so far its being updated fairly often.

http://blacksuitedspectre.deviantart.com/

now_s_their_chance__by_blacksuitedspectre-d8x99ht.jpg

collision_by_blacksuitedspectre-d8xtn1z.jpg

one_down_by_blacksuitedspectre-d95mypz.jpg

R

Rando

Nah, if you have played the game to the ending, you will know that after defeating the last boss , everyone who had been turn into vampire will be resurrected and pretended nothing has happened

- - - Updated - - -

and beside, anyone has any ideas of what the name of this manga: bunch of Dark Elves were massacred by main char and the pretty one was kept as slave:

C821TYs.jpg

d
uAKvodC.jpg

yPyknnQ.jpg

Where did you get the manga scans? The source might have some clue since I don't see anything that looks like a title.

triet92

Club Regular
Where did you get the manga scans? The source might have some clue since I don't see anything that looks like a title.

I think there is a title in the first picture, but I don't know Japanese so no clue, the source is full of Japanese as well and even i use google translate, it didn't help at all

holhorse

Master of this Domain
This manga's name is "魔法のススメ", artist's pen name:"黒荒馬双海".
These pages from the manga released on an erotic manga magazine but never released as an offprint.
So we can only read them from bunch of scans from original magazines.There is no other way to find any clues from Internet.
The only exist scans I could found all on E-Hentai. Use the key word "Mahou no Susume"
Dark elf assassins appeared at page 75,only one of them survives and then became a supporting role.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
This manga's name is "魔法のススメ", artist's pen name:"黒荒馬双海".
These pages from the manga released on an erotic manga magazine but never released as an offprint.
So we can only read them from bunch of scans from original magazines.There is no other way to find any clues from Internet.
The only exist scans I could found all on E-Hentai. Use the key word "Mahou no Susume"
Dark elf assassins appeared at page 75,only one of them survives and then became a supporting role.

Thanks for the info.

Shabaz

Swell Supporter
-I do still wonder how to attach small pics that enlarge, rather than giant ass pics XU

Saw in one of the threads of the Forum links to one of the productions of Giga of Female Combatants Tobatsu, and decided to try to draw one of the masked minions -with the big ass belts GIGA seems to love so much, but that in the forum most people seems only complain about XD

Just a quick sketch, nothing too elaborated.
zako_by_shabazik-d9dh028.png

Tigey

Casual Client
Nice. Though its missing the sweat patches from that scene (hehe).

But seriously those poor girls lol. It must have been a really hot and humid day, but they still really gave it their all. Good on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.