Zako Artwork (8 Viewers)

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Can you do Kimberly next? She's a zako from Final Fight Alpha. Apparently she's a rather muscular bunny wrestler who attacks her enemies with her toned and juicy buttocks
Possibly. Good idea. I should look up that game on YouTube! Thanks.
Hope you liked the GotH one I did. :smile:
Also, those SoR4 ones are great.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
'timg' probably means thumbnail image.
For inserting spoilers, click on the Insert tab (three dots) above the areawhere you enter text when posting.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Oh, I watched it earlier; thanks. :smile: First time watching a fan-made game.
Yes, three versions of her. I'll think it over since it's fan-made & I'm not sure who made her- :wink:
I think Bunny is just a sprite edit of Rainbow Mika from Street Fighter Alpha hence the title Final Fight Alpha. I don't like the idea of drawing a sprite edit because it becomes a derivative of a derivative.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I think Bunny is just a sprite edit of Rainbow Mika from Street Fighter Alpha hence the title Final Fight Alpha. I don't like the idea of drawing a sprite edit because it becomes a derivative of a derivative.

I know. I just wanna see someone draw Bunny/Kimberly because she's kinda thicc.

Inkt0b3r

Avid Affiliate
New serie inspired by the Neon Dark universe (NEON DARKNeon-Dark).
SX-7 2(1).png SX-7 2.png SX-7 3(1).png SX-7 4 (2).png SX-7 4.png SX-7 5 (2).png SX-7 6 (2).png SX-7 6.png SX-7 7 (2).png SX-7 8.png SX-7 11.png SX-7 12.png Sx-7 11 (2).png

wj1905

Master of this Domain
Never saw that fight, cool!

Found this pretty amazing - and long - CGI zako pic series, where a heroine dispatches a lot of scantly-clad zako with guns and swords, all shown in FPS view.

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Never saw that fight, cool!

Found this pretty amazing - and long - CGI zako pic series, where a heroine dispatches a lot of scantly-clad zako with guns and swords, all shown in FPS view.

Shenlin has lot of good stuff ! Thx for sharing this !

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.