Zako Artwork (3 Viewers)

Bootslutgirl

Potential Patron
Especially here: Rulah: Zakos Killed

You can see the girls dying. The Rulah pictures are nice because the zako's are so overcofident in their strength, only to be killed en masse later. I must say, I love the long opera gloves they wear; it's only too bad they are not also wearing matching thigh-high boots.

Servi

Club Regular

Attachments

• 1411956574013.jpg
    1411956574013.jpg
    893.1 KB · Views: 1,913

Servi

Club Regular
Oh cool. Gurochan's back up. How did you find out about the new URL?

I was poking around Depravity Repository and found the new link.
Hopefully this one doesn't go down like the last two.

Also I don't think this artist's work has been posted here.
He does some artwork/stories of a zako group he created called the "Innocent Girls".
His Pixiv if anyone is interested. ???????????? [pixiv]

40000381_big_p2.jpg 44318936_big_p4.jpg 44318936_big_p3.jpg 44318936_big_p2.jpg 44318936_big_p1.jpg 40000381_big_p4.jpg 40000381_big_p1.jpg 40000381_big_p3.jpg 44318936_big_p5.jpg 42224122_p0.jpg 42636026.jpg

ran

Club Regular
The problem of this series is no fighting scene but one-sided massacre. There was no picture of how the girls fight or work. Even little relevant content was mentioned in the novel for which the drawings were.

Bootslutgirl

Potential Patron
More of the Bloody Angels getting cut down on pixiv:

Bloody Angels Art Series

Not the best art, but still over 100 pictures of those beautiful opera-gloved and thigh-high-booted girls in battle. Here are the search results on pixiv for the Bloody Angels:

Bloody Angels Catalog on Pixiv

("Bloody Angels" is "ブラッディエンジェルス" in Japanese … useful for searches.)

Does anybody know other sources for pictures of the Bloody Angels (that are not from the movie)?

Last edited by a moderator:

ZakoMe

Avid Affiliate
]ust another update on a few new works featuring my favorite dominatrix street hooker zako - first of all, I finished the commission with Kamina, here's the finished work.
target_renegade_girls-by_kamina.jpg

A few unexpected and very cool things happened too, Mr X made a bonus picture to the series I commissioned with him a couple of years ago. Apparently it was for a contest entry, I don't know if he won, but with such an awesome picture I don't see how he couldnt.
girl_gang_brawl_10_by_x_commissions-d7atedr.jpg

btw i posted the rest of the series here - http://www.undertow.club/zako/4212-zako-artwork.html#post37519

And, the Korean artist Iggler, who does a lot of very nice zako artwork, has made a fanart of the characters. The first non-commissioned fanart of these characters ever!
girl_gang_by_iggler-d7x1pg3.png

Most recently, I found a sprite artist called CaseterMK who I commissioned to make a couple of sprites of the ladies, my idea was to try to use the other artworks I've commissioned as a reference and try to make HD versions of the original graphics. So it's kind of like making sprites based on fanarts that are based on sprites.
Anyway, I'm really happy with the results, it might actually be my favorite commission of the characters yet, and hope to make some more sprites and animations in the future (I decided on trying to make an HD version of the player sprite so that he could feature in the animations)
TR_Hookers-By_CaseterMK.png TR_Player-By_CaseterMK.png
Here's a screenshot from the original for comparison.
tr_screenshot.png
I'd absolutely recommend him, a great guy and very knowledgeable about retro games and spriting.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Those are great pieces ZakoMe. Thanks for sharing.

Sprites commission looks interesting. Maybe I will do it too :D

Scosinus32

Swell Supporter
Female alien invaders stopped by heroes (Femforce #65-66-67)

Many sexy "zakos" in distress !
love.gif
love.gif

And my favorite quote : "I don't like striking women but we have no choice !"
pray.gif
pray.gif

Femforce65-Page8.jpg

Femforce65-Page9.jpg

Femforce66-Page8.jpg

Femforce66-Page10.jpg

Femforce66-Page11.jpg

Femforce66-Page12.jpg

Femforce67-Page8.jpg

Femforce67-Page9.jpg

Femforce67-Page11.jpg

:love: :love:

zippgun

Swell Supporter
I discovered this guy Maltsan's work on pixiv. I think I've seen 1 or 2 of his pics here, so others may be aware of him. He has a huge number of files, consisting of single pics and a great many stories in folders, some having many pictures. Although I'm not crazy about the "look" of manga characters, whoever does them, otherwise this artist presses all the right buttons for me -

1. Solo or a few heroines battling a host of Zako guards/henchwomen

2. The heroines sometimes use just their own stunt/unarmed combat skills against their enemies. Sometimes they use Ninja weapons/swords/daggers, at other times guns. I especially like the ones where a ninja type warrior using unarmed combat or ninja weapons is up against many enemies with guns.

3. The heroines destroy their enemies in a great variety of ways. She often takes on a number of them at once. He really uses his imagination to show us a lot of differing tactics for victory by the heroines when faced with what seem like deadly overwhelming odds.

4.The enemy women are always armed in some way, they virtually never engage in any "fair fights" without weapons. The Zako rarely show any real skill, including with their weapons - and the heroine (s) puts them down.

5. There are a variety of different costumes used for the characters. They are all "attractive" in the "manga" way, different hair colors are used.

6.There are differing settings.

7. There's no overt sexual element or perverse erotica going on - virtually no dwelling on nudity, no rape scenes etc. That sort of stuff terminates my interest in these things.

8. There's a great deal of violence, but I wouldn't say it's gratuitously sadistic/gruesome - however, most of the enemies do end up dead in various ways in a pool of blood, not just knocked out or caught. It is 18 + restricted. You have to be a member to access. The heroines kill the enemies in fighting them, but they're invariably armed thugs trying to kill them - the heroines don't sadistically slaughter unarmed opponents.

9. None of it features fantasy beings with special magical powers, nobody is flying without an aircraft, able to become invisible etc. The action seems to be "contemporary" in a recognizable "real world" setting, not in some fantasy world where magic is used, characters transform themselves into other forms, there are weird creatures all over the place etc.

Not reading Japanese and any translations I attempt turn out incoherent, I'm not really sure what exactly the stories are about. However, it does seem that all the protagonists-"heroines" are on the good side and the Zako gangs are baddies - the villains. There don't seem to be any of the latter who are cops, military etc - but seem criminal/terrorist minions.

イãƒÂ©Ã£‚¹ãƒˆÃ£‚³ãƒŸÃ£ƒÂ¥Ã£ƒ‹Ã£‚±ãƒÂ¼Ã£‚·ãƒÂ§Ã£ƒÂ³Ã£‚µãƒÂ¼Ã£ƒ“ス[pixiv(ピクシブ)]

Attachments

• 36268454_p9.jpg
    36268454_p9.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 902
D

Deleted member 687

I discovered this guy Maltsan's work on pixiv. I think I've seen 1 or 2 of his pics here, so others may be aware of him. He has a huge number of files, consisting of single pics and a great many stories in folders, some having many pictures. Although I'm not crazy about the "look" of manga characters, whoever does them, otherwise this artist presses all the right buttons for me -

1. Solo or a few heroines battling a host of Zako guards/henchwomen

2. The heroines sometimes use just their own stunt/unarmed combat skills against their enemies. Sometimes they use Ninja weapons/swords/daggers, at other times guns. I especially like the ones where a ninja type warrior using unarmed combat or ninja weapons is up against many enemies with guns.

3. The heroines destroy their enemies in a great variety of ways. She often takes on a number of them at once. He really uses his imagination to show us a lot of differing tactics for victory by the heroines when faced with what seem like deadly overwhelming odds.

4.The enemy women are always armed in some way, they virtually never engage in any "fair fights" without weapons. The Zako rarely show any real skill, including with their weapons - and the heroine (s) puts them down.

5. There are a variety of different costumes used for the characters. They are all "attractive" in the "manga" way, different hair colors are used.

6.There are differing settings.

7. There's no overt sexual element or perverse erotica going on - virtually no dwelling on nudity, no rape scenes etc. That sort of stuff terminates my interest in these things.

8. There's a great deal of violence, but I wouldn't say it's gratuitously sadistic/gruesome - however, most of the enemies do end up dead in various ways in a pool of blood, not just knocked out or caught. It is 18 + restricted. You have to be a member to access. The heroines kill the enemies in fighting them, but they're invariably armed thugs trying to kill them - the heroines don't sadistically slaughter unarmed opponents.

9. None of it features fantasy beings with special magical powers, nobody is flying without an aircraft, able to become invisible etc. The action seems to be "contemporary" in a recognizable "real world" setting, not in some fantasy world where magic is used, characters transform themselves into other forms, there are weird creatures all over the place etc.

Not reading Japanese and any translations I attempt turn out incoherent, I'm not really sure what exactly the stories are about. However, it does seem that all the protagonists-"heroines" are on the good side and the Zako gangs are baddies - the villains. There don't seem to be any of the latter who are cops, military etc - but seem criminal/terrorist minions.

イãƒÂ©Ã£‚¹ãƒˆÃ£‚³ãƒŸÃ£ƒÂ¥Ã£ƒ‹Ã£‚±ãƒÂ¼Ã£‚·ãƒÂ§Ã£ƒÂ³Ã£‚µãƒÂ¼Ã£ƒ“ス[pixiv(ピクシブ)]

I've been watching Malt for so long now, probably about 2-3 years now. It always occurs to me that the baddies are brainwashed innocent girls. Look at their eyes when they die. They change from a cloudy pink to a darker iris and a distinguishable pupil. IMHO, they are all brainwashed and then de-brainwashed when they finally die.

zippgun

Swell Supporter
I do hope not, that spoils it for me! They seem "normal" chatting between each other, showing fear/panic etc and there's nothing in the pics to indicate some person or agency is hypnotizing or controlling them against their will. I think it's just a style he adopted for the villains in maybe one of his sets - I've been looking again at a lot of the sets in which they don't have pink eyes and eyes that change that way when they die!

[R-18]

I've been watching Malt for so long now, probably about 2-3 years now. It always occurs to me that the baddies are brainwashed innocent girls. Look at their eyes when they die. They change from a cloudy pink to a darker iris and a distinguishable pupil. IMHO, they are all brainwashed and then de-brainwashed when they finally die.

dinomoneymaiden

Master of this Domain
I like when zako are killed, but only because one of the most important things about ryona for me is feeling a bit bad for the victims, even if they are evil.

zippgun

Swell Supporter
An interesting perspective on it.
I never have a problem with them being killed if they're evil and doing evil stuff through choice - and don't feel sorry for them. But having them beat up/knocked, non fatally is OK too.

The problem I have with Manga with this sort of thing is the bad characters tend to look sort of "cute" - I prefer it when they are good looking but not exactly "cute", more that the badness shows in the features, not ugly, but sort of cruel/ mean/trashy.

I like when zako are killed, but only because one of the most important things about ryona for me is feeling a bit bad for the victims, even if they are evil.

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
I never have a problem with them being killed ... but having them beat up/knocked, non fatally is OK too.
As long as the Zako are neutralized, it usually doesn't make any difference for the story, whether a sentry is silenced temporarily or permanently, a karate chop kills or knocks out, or if Agent Aika uses real bullets or tranquilizers. (The same goes for the question, what the fate of the surviving small fry baddies will be.) Many times it's up to our imagination anyway.

What makes a difference though is the fact that death means the end of an individual's life. When I can feel sorry for them - even though "they're evil and doing evil stuff through choice" - it adds thrill to the scene.
(The pity isn't really based on their looks, but on my imagination of their personality and background.)

I prefer it when they are good looking but not exactly "cute", more that the badness shows in the features, not ugly, but sort of cruel/mean/trashy.
It's indeed better to have the baddies have a more evil look. Some may look more evil than they actually are, but that's not the heroine's problem.

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
A commission by my friend.
His pixiv, with mature contents: xtermination on [pixiv]

This is a fight between Lena Brande, the protagonist of Valis IV and Valkyrie Knights from Valis III.
Lena Brande - Valis Wiki

Valkyrie Knights are zakos appear in later-half of Valis III. They have quick sword attack and ability to dodge Valis Warrior's attack. Needing 4 hits to kill, you can say that they are elite zako of the game.

Though newly became the warrior of Valis, young Lena is a skilled swordwoman. But so these valkyrie knights. Lena fought and defeated these strong zakos one by one, until only two left. Tired and weakened, will Lena be able to achieve her victory?
(Click images for full size.)

If she recovers fast enough from the stunning pummel to her solar plexus... Or else the valkyrie knight will follow with a deadly attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ran

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.