Zako Artwork (7 Viewers)

Secteur-X7

Club Regular
Thank SquigglySwag for sharing this website ! There are some good galleries (to my opinion) ....Just write "delmo" "cosplay" in the search bar...

SX 7

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
Quick sketch of some strange Fallout raider BDSM henchbabe types. Thought I'd share it here.

ideas2.jpg

Joe Bloggs

Club Regular
As you wish!

Following on from previous sketches. Bimbo guards attempt to locate the intruder, only for the intruder to find them. Not actually one picture but two separate panels I combined since they sort of go together.

Believe it or not I will actually complete these particular drawings soon.

fighting.jpg

Tigey

Casual Client
Cute image of the Kasumi zako from Revenge of Shinobi by Chemonox on Deviantart.

shinobi___fake_nun_by_chemonox-d6070m9.jpg

This was one of the first zako I discovered as a kid - I'll always have a soft spot for her, especially as the other female zako in the game - the Pink Dragon gang member - is much tougher, but is shown mercy. However, poor old Kasumi are cut down by Joe just as mercilessly as he kills the male Zeed ninjas. Maybe its because she was treacherous enough to disguise herself as a nun in order to surprise him? Didn't help her...

EDIT: This site has also done a CAPCOM style revamp of the Kasumi and Pink Dragon sprites:

http://www.scrollboss.illmosis.net/customsprites.php?g=sega#shinobi-cap

Worth looking on there to see if zako from any other old games have been revamped.

Last edited by a moderator:

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
Some of Mike A's artwork. You can find more here Erotic Art of Amazonia and on sexyamazons
ntombi deadly dolls baddies.jpg imeldakill01.jpg imeldakill02.jpg imeldakill03.jpg imeldakill04.jpg imeldakill05.jpg imeldakill06.jpg imeldakill07.jpg keiko15.jpg ma3-23.jpg

Some randoms from Midnight Ladies.
te_06.jpg te_26_1.jpg te_26_2.jpg te_26_3.jpg te_39.jpg te_41.jpg te_49.jpg te_51_1.jpg te_51_2.jpg

Don't know this artist's name, but here's a link to his Pixv site: ?????????????????[pixiv(????)]

I'll leave some of the more necro/rapey ones out...
37651474_medic_killed.jpg 38849667_big_p2.jpg 38849667_p3.jpg 38849667_p9.jpg 39835091_big_p1.jpg 39835091_big_p3.jpg 41148049.jpg 41545119.jpg 43659480.jpg 43676670.jpg 43724762.jpg 43753844_big_p1.jpg 43876797.jpg 44285737.jpg 44264075.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, some of Templar's. http://sexyamazons.com/templar/ (paid gallery).

Kind of worth paying IMO so I'll just post three pics to get people interested :)

normal_sov27.JPG sov21.JPG swr211.jpg

Attachments

• extra guard13 bellyshot wet.jpg
    extra guard13 bellyshot wet.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 1,930

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
Where did you find this one?

It's not on Sexyamazons then it must be the paysite, right? :( MikeA's mass scenes are often amazing but this one is beyond awesome!
wink.png

I've come across this other one... kitty_latex_amazonia.jpg which is clearly from the same set, and judging by the filename of the other pic (ma3-23) there must be at least another 22 images from this series around! :)

KeiBree

Master of this Domain
It's on the paysite. It's 25 pictures. I'll post another one since I like your posts on here :P

ma3-06.jpg

cyke70

Avid Affiliate
It's on the paysite. It's 25 pictures. I'll post another one since I like your posts on here :P

Oh my... that is mean! How can you be so cruel? ;)
Do the pussies keep getting slaughtered image after image or do they eventually manage to take over the mansion?
I like one-sided massacres better: droves of expendable Zakos mercilessly butchered by ruthless foes, who instead suffer minimal losses! XD

May I tempt you with a "trade"?
Here's a sample of what I have to offer, PM me in case you are interested:
image_06.jpg

Secteur-X7

Club Regular

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I have NO idea where most of the MNL guys are. I'd love to find them again, but I've had absolutely no luck.

zippgun

Swell Supporter
MikeA has done a lot of stuff over the years. Mike is very good , but I prefer his early work, like this, because later the mega gore, sadism and sex/torture angle got a bit much for me. It's really not what I'm into. What also puts me off a bit is his "heroines" tend often to be as vicious as the villains. I'm more for the black hats being the really nasty ones - but that's just me. That said he's an awesome creator of female models and has a dark humor which can be very entertaining. Mike has a yahoo group, but I don't think he's posting much there regularly these days .
The Pussy gunwomen are the baddies here from "Mikey's Angels 3". They are working for a villainess called Natasha (?), I think. Very disposable. The 3 Angels are pretty much invincible in cutting thru the enemy henchwomen, but in this set there are some guards at the hq who are allies of the Angels and the henchwomen manage to off a lot of them - there being a huge number of the attacking henchwomen, the heroines are massively out numbered. This set was started years ago and as far as I know it was never completed; it just stopped in the middle last I saw, with the assault ongoing - though he may have done more for the paysite to wind it up. I'd love to see a continuation as I think the Angel trio could destroy all the remaining henchwomen without help, despite the massive odds!
Mike partly inspired me to create similar sorts of stuff, mine is loads of disposable villainesses being taken down (though not always killed, nothing like as gory, and the heroines aren't as ferocious as Mike's tend to be).

Where did you find this one?

It's not on Sexyamazons then it must be the paysite, right? :( MikeA's mass scenes are often amazing but this one is beyond awesome! ;)

I've come across this other one... View attachment 57573 which is clearly from the same set, and judging by the filename of the other pic (ma3-23) there must be at least another 22 images from this series around! :)

zippgun

Swell Supporter
Rulah vs the Devil Ladies

There were a pretty good sprinkling of individual villainesses in Golden age comics, but apart from Amazon types or occasionally "space babes" from alien worlds, female Zako/henchwomen gangs seem very rare (as they are in modern western publications too!).

An exception I discovered a while ago is this story from one of the many 1940s comics starring a "jungle girl" (Sheena etc), Rulah - jungle goddess (No 19 Oct 1948).

It as a publication of Fox Feature Syndicate, an outfit whose comics were among the most prurient, often showing a preference for blatantly sexy female characters, good and bad. Bad ones usually being of the "no redeeming features" variety. All the Rulah stories in this edition feature villainesses, all are of this type. Fox were also quite keen to show their villainesses coming to sticky ends - this story is an example of that (indeed, all the villainesses in this edition die). Fox flourished during the glorious decade or so before the adoption of the comics code in 1954; the code being a reaction by a worried industry to the agitation/ hysteria about the supposed corrupting influence of comic books on young minds. Something which was inspiring predictable "something must be done" threats from many politicians ( sigh...nothing ever changes!). Villainesses of this kind, who met this sort of fate, largely disappeared from comics after 1954.

What exactly the villains are ultimately up to in this story is a bit hard to fathom, but it all has something to do with a plot for good old world conquest, with hapless African natives being used for a sinister, human experiment to test the flame guns being used by the villainesses. The Devils, white women in catsuit like Satan outfits, seem to be paid mercenaries (not troops for a country "doing their duty") hired by Peters, the Lucifer like arch villain.

devil ladies 1.JPG

The costumed women are all merciless killers with no consciences. They count as zako, not really being individualized, though one is named as Lona and is the principal "devil" (she meets an especially grizzly Fox Feature end in a vat of boiling liquid). The women use flame gun weapons. Rulah, protecting her native friends against the female fiends, thwarts their scheme, none of the bad women survive.

The story is here -

A User's tinypic most recent media in RULAH

(Comic in the public domain)

zippgun

Swell Supporter
Shadono1-1 (Large).jpg Shadono1-2 (Large).jpg Shadono1-3 (Large).jpg Shadono1-4 (Large).jpg Shadono1-5 (Large).jpg Shadono1-6 (Large).jpg

X Commissions did this Martial Dragons v Raven thugs set for me recently to put on Deviantart

Attachments

• raven_thug_concept_by_x_commissions-d7xm38r.jpg
    raven_thug_concept_by_x_commissions-d7xm38r.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,030
  • creel.jpg
    creel.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 818
  • dragon 1When RAVEN pecks, someone has to bite back. That's a job that generally falls to the Dra.jpg
    dragon 1When RAVEN pecks, someone has to bite back. That's a job that generally falls to the Dra.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 912

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
I adore poor Miss Creel's feeble groping as she loses consciousness ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.