Zako Amazons audio story idea! This will happen, but is there a lot of interest right *now*? (1 Viewer)

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Hi guys, so I am going to make a series of amazon battle audio stories where you are in the first person pov as a zako amazon ( I could do more where you are a barbarian man also but that would be the second release at the earliest) fighting and slaughtering other amazons on the field of battle, fucking your compatriots, etc. The story isn't narrated, it is done like a first person shooter with sounds and voice clips and text guiding you through. I pretty much have enough voice clips downloaded to put a seemingly infinite number of female deaths! I think this is a great project and I am going to produce the first story in the series as quickly as I can, after I finish the first Troopers audio story from my other series.

So, my question is this, is there a lot of interest from the community in a story series like this? Because if so I will try and deliver it ASAP and will be a lot more motivated. What kind of length would you guys want? Is it going to get boring if the battle scenes of non-stop shit-talking and slaughter go on for 20 minutes? I also thought of fun ideas like adding a beat off meter to turn it into cock-hero! Hahaha!

Any ladies are especially encouraged to answer as this is going to be done from your perspective, with you in mind, and there will be an exciting death for you at the end of each battle.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
This sounds like an awesome idea! I'd love for a male barbarian perspective too, with a (perhaps optional?) pov character death at the end too!

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Thanks nonnie, yeah that would be hot, I will do it! And if there is a lot of interest in male sub / femdom I would totally make a pov death male version that goes along with each of my female version releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.