Youtube wrestling ryona (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter JuicyJuicebox
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
J

JuicyJuicebox

If it's permitted here, I thought I'd do a little self-plugging of my youtube channel. I intended it to be a all-round DiD/ryona channel when I first made it but lately it's been pretty much wrestling. In the past, I've posted a couple of KO clips and 4 compilations of divas receiving finishers (specifically, Mickie, Eve, Kelly and Melina). Most recently (as in yesterday) I started a series on diva beatdowns. So do check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/KODivas

snyperhacker

Ryonani Teamster
Absolutely loved Torrie's dizzy expression on her face after her beatdown in video no.X (and i never thought Torrie would look anymore sexier than she did in this video), loved the way Lita's belly was destroyed by Steph in video no.VIII (irony being that Steph's last match ends with Vince destroying her belly with a lead pipe, lol), and Maria's beatdown (in the ref outfit) by Michelle is always a forever-favourite of mine (along with that time when she was kicked in the belly by Michelle in a backstage promo which was followed by the most gorgeous bellypain selling ever by Maria).... awesome videos, my friend!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.