Wrestling Ryona: The Video Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vorpal

Potential Patron
@allhailsabin Hell...yes!

I'm really liking the Dollhouse's jawbreaker signature, and makeup smear is a nice, fresh humiliation finisher. I love this stuff. XD

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
Here are some Layla clips! On my Google+ because Youtube blocked em.

An unconscious Layla gets folded up by Naomi
Layla's having a real bad week. Knocked out cold by a Tamina superkick, Naomi easily folds the bested Diva up in a tight matchbook cover for the win. Not exactly a PG way to be easily defeated, Layla!

Layla gets KO'ed and straddled by Paige
Layla's pathetic week continues. Kicked in the face by Paige, she's knocked senseless; easy pickings for a Rampaige. Paige rubs it in by straddling Layla to cover her, not even bothering to respect her with a real pin of any kind. Paige owns her.

Poor Layla. She's nothing but a jobber now.

Last edited by a moderator:

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
Her belly is looking absolutely fantastic following her extended break away from the ring. Hope she gets a ton more chances to show off that awesome midriff, shit.

2wlET3u.gif

2V0NsQR.jpg

junkydog

Avid Affiliate
Nice vids as always! I personally love seeing Niya get destroyed since she's usually on the winning end.

SlammingMark

Potential Patron

allhailsabin

Ryonani Teamster
Just gotta say, I love, love, love the Veda Scott vids you have there. One of my favorite Indy ladies! She's smart and beautiful and talented. She looks just as great winning and losing! So nice to see some videos of her out there getting knocked out!

Thank you! She's absolutely excellent. I'm glad she's done customs, it's excellent, especially when she's jobbing. To me, she never looks better than when she gets put to sleep, or is forced to tap out to some debilitating hold

Last edited:

meepmeep

Ryonani Teamster
The best part was that was Melina's big return to pro wrestling after a few years away. The big WWE Diva...going splat on the mat!

Wow. Never really gave much of a fuck for her in WWE, but(t)

QuarterlyLazyFirefly.gif

is the sort of thing that makes an instant impression. Love the tight pants and her haircut was cute as fuck.

neosushi

Casual Client
Season 2 opener was my first time watching Lucha Underground and I'm loving it. Ivelisse main eventing in a title match against a monster was just so refreshing to see. The whole setup of the episode is everything I want from a ryona point of view (and just generally, it was a good show)

The thing that really struck me with the show is:
a) every minute matters. Over the course of 6 hours of WWE programming (3 RAW, 2 Smackdown, 1 NXT) is there ever any more than 1 hour worth of content that actually is significant in terms of story/character development?
b) despite being over-the-top fake, LU is so much more believable than WWE. I can actually suspend disbelief if the show doesn't constantly remind me of how fake it is

I don't think we'll get another episode as loaded with ryona, but I'm just hooked to the show in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.